2011 Hyundai Accent

accent

by on August 18, 2017

Really neat to drive and also not really expensive to own...i keep my mileage down by walking to work every other day.

Worst Car ever owned

by from SLC, Utah on May 8, 2017

My wife brought the car in 2012 after around 30k miles, her transmisson went out they were replaced for free, in 2015 her battery and one coil failed so she had to replaced them. 2016 the brake switch stopped working so we took it in dealership and found it was recalled part and fixed it. now its 2017 so far i had to replaced coils and sparks seven time already. i loved the mpg but its too small for me (6'3 and 270) my wife drive over 300 miles each week im sick of worrying about it breaks down. bad coils are common in those car. probably just a lemon car.

Reliable, Small, Big Gas Mileage

by from Littlestown, PA on April 11, 2017

A small car with a lot of mpg's and a decent amount of pep from he 1.6l engine on a car that only weighs 2000lb.

Good little car

by from Bend, Oregon on June 5, 2016

I bought my Accent new in 2011. It was very affordable, and I have had it 5 yrs and haven't had any problems. It is a 5 speed manual which is great for snow. I didn't want a car that had all the computer stuff on it since if any thing goes bad, it cost a lot. Since it was basic, I put in a air conditioner and a blue tooth radio. That's it. It gets me where I need to go, a good little car.

2011 Hyundai Accent GLS

by from Wisconsin on February 20, 2015

I bought a used 2011 Hyundai Accent in December 2013. It had 31,000 miles on it. The positives about the car: Affordable to buy, excellent on gas (almost 40 mpg!), replacement tires are cheap, spark plugs are easy to access. The negatives about the car: Coolant tank is in a hard to see location, engine has very little power for highway travel, engine does terrible in cold weather (vibrates, shakes, lack of acceleration, etc.) drive belts are noisy in cold weather. The next vehicle that I buy will be a Honda. Hyundai is just too cheap of quality for me.

Go see James Hearns at Charles Barker

by from virginia beach, VA on September 2, 2014

I am in love with my new car. It is great on gas and very affordable. Go see James at Charles Barker.

wow!

by from DC on June 24, 2014

Great car and great value! Have owned this model for 1 year - no problems with engine or any other issues. Easy to maintain and has a great warranty. Interstate and city driving is economical and comfortable. I definitely would buy this model again!

2011 Hyundai Accent GLS sedan

by from Wisconsin on May 27, 2014

I bought a used 2011 Hyundai Accent GLS sedan in December 2013. It has the premium package which includes power windows, locks, and mirrors. It also includes anti lock brakes, keyless entry, steering wheel audio controls, cruise control, and tilt steering. The car is gets good gas mileage I get about 34 - 35 mpg on the highway and around 25 mpg city. I feel that the engine should have more power because the car has slow acceleration. I mainly bought the car because it was still under warranty. Now after I have been driving it for almost 6 months I wish I would have got a used Honda Fit instead.

great car

by from memphis, tn on December 18, 2012

the sales staff were great friendly and very helpful...i liked it very much...it was great...it rode very smooth

Great car, excellent MPG, best value for the money

by from Kansas City, MO on March 21, 2012

We have owned the vehicle for 6 month. It drives and handles very nice. The MPG we once got was 36. No issues so far. Just changing oil on time and the rest is covered! We love it and would definitely recommend it to a friend!