2014 Accent

4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.9 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Excelent car, love at first sight

by Peace and Love from Lyons, IL on October 1, 2014

I bought this car because of the style, the reputation of the maker, and the price. I always dreamed of owning an Accent since they first appeared in the US market. Finally, few years later I got my zero miles. So far it has been such a pleasure to had gotten one. It's very efficient with gas, and noise is suppressed somehow, it feels like driving inside a cloud to me. The features like the road assistance and the usb connectivity is just what I wanted to find in a car. Nobody likes to buy extra cords to charge phones or play music from other devices. I will definitely recommend this car and Hyundai in general. They make their cars with functionality and simplicity in mind. I appreciate that. If they had more stars to give, I will give them the highest. I love my Hyundai.

Love my Accent HB

by tomtrific from Evanston, Wyoming on May 16, 2014

This car is fun to drive, a surprisingly quiet and comfortable touring car, and a great value for the money considering all the amenities that came with it. The only negatives I can say about it is that it's a little stiff on bumpy roads, and it has a low ground clearance ( I have to take it slow and cautious over some of the dips in my town). I agree with everything the person from Seattle wrote about the car, except the comment about the automatic feeling slow--I have an automatic and I think it gets up and moves as responsively as any automatic I've owned.

fun and efficient

by hyundaiburien from Seattle, WA on March 21, 2014

This car looks great inside and out. It offers the most horsepower in the subcompact segment while getting great gas mileage (I've gotten over 40mpg on the freeway if I use the cruise control and keep it under 70mph). The Bluetooth, satellite radio and iPod connectivity add a touch of premium. I've never had a problem with it. I'd recommend the manual transmission as the automatic makes the car feel pretty slow.

Great little car!

by Riley-Mac from Cleveland, Ohio on September 9, 2014

Very happy with this car thus far. Less than 1k on it so it's too early to comment on reliabliity. Car is primarily for my wife who is on the petite side and she finds the car extremely easy to drive with excellent visibility out all windows. The drive itself is very comfortable and there's surprisingly little road noise for a small vehicle. Responsiveness is more than adequate, actually a little spunky with plenty of passing power when needed. We are quite satisfied at this point. Pricing was reasonable and service was more than adequate in most areas. All in all we are quite happy with this purchase.

Best second car for getting around town

by Joanie from Whitehall,pa. on October 14, 2014

This car fits my needs for a second car. Nice to look at and easy to drive. Would recommend it without reservation.

Value for money

by Arun from Gurgaon on September 8, 2014

Its my first car, very comfortable to ride and have a decent features when compare with rivals. I never tracked the mileage so for. but a good car in that segament.

Very good car

by Jay Rob from Houston, Tx on April 26, 2017

The car is what I needed. It is reliable and I use it for work on busy days of the week for work. It's also fast to get around and is great on gas.

Love my Accent

by Tigger from Banning, Ca on May 31, 2018

The car gets great gas mileage, averaging 34 mpg, for a 4 cyl it has plenty of power, nice ride and great handling. The a/c works great, has cruise control and plenty of room. The back seats leave little leg room if the front seat is pushed back though. All in all, I rarely have anyone in the back seat and I love this car.

I've owned my 2014 Accent for 1 year now.

by McZachary from Gastonia, NC on October 11, 2015

So far, so good! I almost have 29,000 miles on the odometer with 1 year of daily driving. It's been flawless so far! I've kept up with the maintenance, and I haven't had any issues. My only complaint is the interior. The seats, gear shifter, dash board, and carpet are all cheap. My seats are stain magnets, the dashboard scratches and cracks pretty easily, the gear shifter (mine is shiny plastic) was scratched over within a few months. Those are very mild issues, considering the price, performance, features, and comfort of this car. I have the GLS sedan that comes with XM radio, Bluetooth, fog lights, and ECO drive. I would definitely recommend it, just make sure you take extra special care of the interior!

HYUNDAI ACCENT

by candis_g from Nashville, TN on June 17, 2014

HI, I am a 30 yr old single professional. I commute 3 days a week to Nahville. I drive an hr to work on the interstate. I was looking for better fuel efficiency as I was previously driving a JEEP to work. I purchased a white 2014 Hyundai Accent. This car is so spaceous. It is very sleek and applealing to look at. Drive is really smooth. I now get about 40 MPG on the interstate. I love this car. I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks

1 2 3 4 5