2014 Hyundai Accent

Great Mileage, Great Drive, Maintenance Free

by from Alexandria, VA on September 6, 2017

I love this car and I love driving it. It handles great and is awesome on the gas. The stick shift is really smooth and i love the handling. I got an awesome deal from the dealer on this car since I know the sales guy well. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a maintenance free, reliable car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great car!

by on August 12, 2017

It's amazing. It's a great family car and work car. It's good on miles and maintence not high at all

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable and smooth

by from New York, NY on July 23, 2017

It is a great car for the money. I bought it used. It can run fast. I will recommend it or buy it again.

It gets the job done

by from Columbia, SC on July 2, 2017

This car a beautifully designed car. It gives excellent mileage and very reliable in function. The interor however is very easily soild - it is a light brown-beige and it hides NOTHING. Recommend getting seat covers upon purchsing. The front bumper cover is very delicate - easily broken and cracked. Have been noticing that similar cars are also suffering the same kind of cosmetic damage to bumper cover. Parts are easily replaced at a low cost (if sourced yourself). The speed picks up rapidly and is very easily controlled. Regular proper maintenance of ths car will give good service.

OK deal for an OK car

by from Boston, MA on June 29, 2017

The car is fairly basic for a 2014 model. I can definitely tell that it's a four cylinder while I'm driving. I'm a little under 5'4", and the car feels pretty small to me! I did downsize from a midsize Mazda, so maybe that's why, but I definitely feel as though there is MUCH less room, much less back window views and more blind spots. It's a zippy car that gets me form A to B, but I almost miss my 2005 Mazda more. For the price, it wasn't bad, so I would probably do it all over again. I've only owned it for about 2 months so this review may need to be updated in the future~

Great Looking sporty little car.

by from Rockford,Il. on June 28, 2017

This car is great on gas and looks very well and handles like a sports car.I am very impressed with the acceleration and the way it handles.

First Hyundai I've ever owned!

by from Binghamton, NY on June 23, 2017

This car is exactly what it needs to be, a reliable source of transportation. The gas milage is amazing and the styling isn't bad either! Perfect for a first car!

Best car i've owned

by from minneapolis, mn on June 3, 2017

This car gets me to where i need to go with no worries. Has great features such as sirius xm, usb plug in, and aux cord plus in. Drives great.

LOVE this car

by from Evansville, IN on May 17, 2017

Love everything about this car. It's comfortable economical and prices right. Only negative it doesn't have cruise control.

Nicest little car in town

by from Leesburg, Florida on May 8, 2017

My used car looked so new and clean if it wasn't for the mileage I would've thought it was a 2017 car and great on gas. The interior was very clean and I don't have to worry about it breaking down in the middle of the road.