2012 Hyundai Azera

I love this car

by from Chatsworth ga on September 6, 2017

The thing that got my attention first was how quite the car is when driving,you can talk and listen without yelling,the ride and performance are extremely good the leather seats are very very good.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great looks, inside and out!

by from Kyle, TX on July 27, 2017

Overall it's a great car - I love the ride, the inside is amazing! Huge dashboard, glass roof, auto sun screen and 16 speakers. Car has almost 300 hp and drives very nice - the only thing to that has bothered me, is a noise at cold start - that Hyundai doesn't recognize enough to fix... and why I probably won't get another Hyundai again... since they stopped with this model

Very reliable and many features that are options i

by from Mpls, MN on June 14, 2017

Car is much larger than it appears to be, very good use of space. Has many features on the base model that are options on other makes. Very nice vehicle!

Very nice car, loaded with options and never a pro

by from Mpls, MN on May 24, 2017

Very comfortable car, very spaceous interior well laid out interior and controls. Huge trunk, over all a great vehicle

Great value

by from GA on May 20, 2017

Great value. Many options. Powerful engine. Luxury car at a low price. Smooth transmission. Nice styling.

awesome!

by from Sevierville, TN on January 8, 2014

I bought my 2012 Azera after a lot of research and looking right after they hit the market. I was downsizing from my minivan but still needed a roomy vehicle for my second go around at kids. I also have grandkids that need to go with me so I needed a roomy backseat. I got just that. It is a sleek great looking car and with the tech package a great deal. I get compliments on this car everywhere I go and I can't brag on it enough. I even had someone up in my garage one day looking around my car asking what kind it was. It is great on the highway and around town. If I had to say anything negative about my car is that my 6'1" husband has a hard time getting in and out of it but with the memory seats on the door and power steering wheel adjuster it is easy for him to adjust everything before he gets in. It is a great family car as well as sharp looking. Hard to find both of those in the same vehicle. I have not had it to the shop except for oil changes and one recall so it has been extremely reliable. I compared this car to the Avalon and the Genesis but the Azera beat them both hands down for features and price. My kids love our car and the only thing they now miss about the mini van is the built in DVD player. Not so bad for me because now they have to communicate with me and we sing a lot more! If you are in the market for a nice sedan this is definitely the car for you!

Awesome car

by from Coral, mi. on August 17, 2013

I have owned 2 Hyundai Sonatas. One with 200,000 miles and one I just sold that had 300,000 miles. I never had any mechanical problems with either one. That's why I had to buy a new Hyundai Azera because of the quality of the other two Hyundai cars I have had.

Beautiful and POWERFUL

by from on January 20, 2013

The Azer's striking design sets it apart from it's competitors. The 293 HP V6 engine is amazing. The Technology Package provides almost all the features you could ask for. I have only two suggestions to Hyundai: Offer a heated stearing wheel and auto dimming outside mirrors.

Best value for the dollar

by from Upstate NY on December 13, 2012

I was in the market for a larger sedan with the power of a V-6 but also wanted a decent MPG rating. I drove several different vehicles and finally narrowed my choice to a Lacrosse or the Azera. Both are excellent vehicles but when it came to decision time I opted for the Hyundai as it is very competitively priced. The specs are very close on these vehicles. The Hyundai warranty is hard to to ignore, especially when comparing features for your dollar. The base model includes a 293 HP V-6, heated leather seats, nav and a backup camera, what's not to like. The car is very quiet, rides and handles well. Some might disagree but I would put it in the sport model category. Power is there when you need it and the auto/manual transmission reacts as well or better than all the others I tried. I'm not a fan of the tap system some have built in to the wheel as it feels more natural to me to use the stick in one motion. The only negative I've been able to note is the material on the steering wheel is so smooth it has a slippery feel to it.

Love the car

by from Houston, TX on November 26, 2012

I love my 2012 Hyundai Azera. Best bang for the buck with standard nav, rear view camera, leather seats, among a ton of other things. Wish HIDs were an option instead of only part of the $4k technology package which had a bunch of stuff I wasn't interested in. Smooth ride and reasonable fuel economy (I get 30-31 on highway road trips). My first Hyundai and I am definitely impressed. The longer warranties also give peace of mind that the company stands behind their product.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Hyundai Azera