2014 Azera

2014 Hyundai Azera

2014 Hyundai Azera

Have You Driven the 2014 Hyundai Azera?

Bast Car I've Ever Owned!

by Long-Time Car Guy from Akron, Ohio on Tue Nov 18 2014

Amenities, comfort, power, performance..this big car has it all!! I don't understand why some of these "experts" bash this car's steering and handling. I like the steering feel and the way this car communicates road conditions with me. I'm 10,000 miles into the experience...and I LOVE it!! Tell me again why I need to spend $15K more for a Caddy or Lincoln. So the Hyundai is not a status symbol. Who needs status when I have everything I need and want in a car right here??

Best Car I've Ever Owned - update

by Long-Time Car Guy from Akron, Ohio from Akron, Ohio on Sat Mar 18 2017

BTW, we bought our car new, not used. We now have logged 67,000 miles on our '14 Azera Limited since we purchased it. It's been rock-solid reliable and still runs and drives like new. The local Hyundai dealer wants us to trade this car in, citing "customer demand". Sorry...they can't have it. This car is a keeper.

Excellent car

by Looking for a good one from Springfield MA on Wed Feb 11 2015

I purchased a new 2014 Hyundai Azera in October 2014, and have driven it 5800 miles. This is an excellent car, with many excellent features. I average 27 MPG on 35% town/ 65% highway driving. Some have complained that the steering was too light, but I find it just right. Light when moving around the parking lot, but if firms up out on the highway. Very powerful V6 engine, especially when passing. The ride is firm, but so are all of the cars with a V6 these days. Before I bought the Azera, I test drove the Impala, Maxima and Avalon. The Azera beat them all hands down, and it is a better looking car. It handles very well in the snow and ice too. I can't see why Hyundai isn't selling a lot more of these cars. They are really good. This is an excellent highway cruiser. I traded in a Nissan Altima 3.5SE for this, and the Azera is twice the car the Altima was. Have had no problems with the car yet.

Hyundai AZEAR 2013..14

by Faiq siddiqui from Bahrain on Sun Aug 24 2014

Auto experts agreed that the 2013 Hyundai Azera has an abundance of standard features and generous rear-seat legroom, though many were disappointed with its mediocre handling and ride quality. The 2013 Hyundai Azera comes with a V6 engine, and it helps deliver strong acceleration. Front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission are standard. Critics agreed that the transmission?s gear changes are seamless. I recommend this Car to a friends....very Nice Car!

Sporty full size sedan with all the bells whistles

by AKisGreat from Anchorage, AK on Tue Apr 08 2014

I was looking to buy an AWD SUV and ended up with the FWD Hyundaii Azera Limited. One test drive and I was sold on the vehicle. It is comfortable to drive and has everything I was looking for with the exception of being AWD. Interior and exterior finish is great. Very roomy, even in the back seat. The car has a large trunk and I get very good gas mileage for a six cylinder. (Approx. 27 mpg on the highway)

2014 Azera

by DJ from League City, TX on Wed Oct 08 2014

This is our 3rd car purchase from Salesman Robert Zamora at Ron Carter Hyundai. We had great salesmanship from Robert and he worked us the best deal! We plan on having a great driving experience with our new Azera!

The best car I ever had.

by Donny dorrito from St.Louis,Mo on Tue Sep 16 2014

Had a 2007 Hyundai Azera.Best car I ever had.The 2014 drives so smooth.I call it my "Rocketship"A lot of car for the money..Hyundai puts a lot effort in builing there cars.Happy Customer.

Azera - Beautiful styling and a fantastic cruiser!

by Azera Fan from Newark, DE on Mon Nov 06 2017

We traded in our 2012 Equus for something a little smaller that had very similar features. The Azera turned out to be a perfect choice. It's actually more comfortable on the highway due mainly to the excellent seats. We love the panoramic sunroof, great audio system and huge trunk when traveling! If my wife didn't need an SUV, I'd drive this car until the 19" alloy wheels fall off! That would likely be a while because after 50K+ miles this car has been absolutely ROCK SOLID!

A Hyundai vehicle to own for quite a while

by rod Hyundai guy from Arizona on Mon May 22 2017

I had searched the internet auto sites for seems close to a year. Azera's were listed but not close and not the features we wanted. Well firstly the basic warranty and then the CPO extension to 10 years/100,000 miles can't be beat. We found a Limited with the premium package. This gives you everything you need. The fit of the exterior panels is right on and the stainless trim and chrome trim on doors sets off the Starlight Silver exterior paint. The vehicle has excellent headlights/taillights and a very large 3rd brake light. The side marker lights front and rear and tasteful and bright. The interior is very comfortable with the very adjustable seats which are firm but secure and seat controls are arms length on the door. The car has two memory seat settings. The gauges are legible and the 8 inch nav/audio touchscreen is easy to read. The radio has excellent sound. Air-conditioning is excellent and very cold if wanted. Now to the rear seats. I am an even 6 foot tall to sit in the back with my driver seat at my settings there is more than enough room. The trunk space at 16.5 cubic feet is plenty height -wise and also deep going back toward the rear seatbacks which are both able to be laid flat. The car doors close and sound like a bank vault and an extra note the panoramic roof is a real treat. The electric motor steering will take a bit of time to adjust as it is very light. All in all this is an excellent vehicle and we are looking for a Hyundai Santa Fe GLS , which will have the same features. Although retired we still feel the need for a SUV after selling our last SUV. I am a firm believer that the Hyundai brand is a good value and will last me a long time. We are low mileage drivers but we took this vehicle on an overnight trip to San Diego and total mileage was 792 miles highway/city and we averaged 26.3 mpg and that was with highway speed at 80 to 85. The car rode well and quietly on Interstate 8 which has both good/rough sections and there was no noise or tire noise into the cabin even with the 19 inch tires/ Thanks for reading.

I love this car!!!

by Informedbuyer from Pittsburgh, PA on Fri Aug 10 2018

I was apprehensive about the transition from SUV to car, but this car has alleviated those concerns. This car is roomy, classy, and just plain sexy to look at.

1 2