2006 Hyundai Elantra

I am very Happy with my Elantra.

by from Naugatuck, CT on August 29, 2017

It rides nice, and I feel very comfy in it. I would definitely buy another Elantra in the future. My husband & I have owned Hyundai's since 1989 and keep coming back to them. My dad suggested Hyundai's when they first came out and we have been buying them ever since.

Great value, comfortable

by on July 19, 2017

This car is great for daily travels and errands. I have taken it on road trips, etc. It's surprisingly roomy and comfortable and comes with some nice accoutrements. I was pleasantly surprised with the great gas mileage.

Mostly reliable

by from Freeport, Illinois on May 19, 2017

I bought the car new. I have had a few problems with this car however it is still running so I cannot complain about the reliability.

06 Elantra

by from on May 9, 2017

Good dependable car. Good for work and back, kids first car, so good value no dents and dings, runs strong.

Meh-mobile

by from Little Rock on May 4, 2017

Basic transportation, outclassed by our older Accord. Fairly reliable but just was not comfortable for anything beyond local short trips.

2006 Hyundai Elantra

by from Dover, FL on April 8, 2017

Great value for the money. Very reliable and easy to drive. I would definitely recommend this car to my friends.

2006 Hyundai Elantra GLS

by from Fairfield, PA on April 3, 2017

Very efficient, nimble sedan. Very similar feel to my older Mazda Protege. Have not had it long enough to render a proper evaluation, so this is an initial overview.

Good solid car

by from erie, pa on March 28, 2017

This car drives well with only a few minor issues, is easy to control and a solid car that I enjoyed driving. I would recommend it.

Hyundai

by from Ct on March 27, 2017

Runs and dives great great first car for a kid or someone to do I've as a daily driver. I buy cars all day he time but always keep my Hyundai

Good car needs a little work

by from Houston tx on March 18, 2017

I think the car was worth it for the price I bought it for. Of course since it was cheap I needed to work on a few thing