Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 Elantra

2014 Hyundai Elantra

2014 Hyundai Elantra

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Hyundai Elantra?

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Happy Elantra Owner. from Pearland, Texas on Sun Aug 17 2014

2014 Hundai Elantra is a Excellent car, it is,very affordable, and it is roomy, stylish,and a very comfortable ride. Also, gets Excellent gas mileage. This is my second Elantra, I love the performance, and style, of this car, that is why I am a very Happy Elantra owner..

Enjoying the ride

by LAT from on Sat Feb 27 2016

This has been a very safe and reliable car. I use it for commuting and long distance trips. Gas use is a bit better than average.

Best choice Ive ever made.

by Best car ever from Friendswood, TX on Fri Aug 22 2014

Best gas saver, comfort is amazing, so glad I choose this car. So pleased with my choice of buying this car. Very sports looking and very classic

Great value for the money

by Zr2steve from Houston on Fri Jun 27 2014

This is my third Hyundai. Just traded in my 06 Sonata for the Elantra. Very comfortable and gets great mileage in the city and on the highway. Very happy with the warranty it comes with. Has free roadside assistance for 5 years! Easy to park and has many conveniences you wouldn't expect in a small car. Feels roomy inside for it's size also. Great fit and finish.

Pleasant Surprise

by Value Lover from Thomasburg, Ontario on Fri Jul 18 2014

Shortly after our purchase we went on an extended road trip and the car handled beautifully. We got the 6 speed manual, up and down shifting is easy. Cornering was very stable, especially using the selectable Sport steering. Comfort steering mode is good for long periods on the expressway. The stereo system could use a little more punch. The interior is so quiet that it's hard to tell the car is running when idling and road noise is minimal at speed. 6 way driver's seat adjustment made it easy to adjust to, almost, perfection.

A very "Able" Sedan

by johudso from Wichita, Kansas on Sun Aug 06 2017

Reliable, Capable, Valuable, Comfortable, Lookable (Is that a word?).... All things that I would use to describe my ownership experience of my 2014 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan. I am the original owner, as of this posting I have owned this vehicle for 3 Years and 20 Days and currently have just shy of 35,000 miles on the odometer. Purchasing this vehicle I looked at many competitors in the same compact car class and chose this one due to the value behind the Hyundai brand. Looking at competitors, to get the same length of warranty, I was going to have to spend approximately $2,000 on an extended warranty, but not with Hyundai. The warranty comes standard with every new vehicle they manufacture. Plus I got a very attractive, solid, comfy vehicle with lots of features at really attractive price. My use for this vehicle includes a daily commuter, weekend road trip warrior, even extended mountain vacations (Not offloading obviously, but it doesn't mind the steep mountain grades)! I am the type of vehicle owner who self-maintains their vehicle and tends to get rid of that vehicle once the warranty is up... I'll have this one for quite some time thanks to the Hyundai Warranty! As this vehicle has aged, I have seen models in my area similar in miles and with similar equipment for a fairly decent price, leading me to believe that this model has held it's value over time. If looking for a very "able" sedan in the compact class, or even the midsize class for that matter, definitely look into the Hyundai Elantra, you'll be glad you did!

Purchased an Elantra!!

by Car Lover from Pasadena, Texas on Fri May 30 2014

Walked in and test drove an Elantra. Next thing you know, my daughter has a new car. In & out in a breeze. No hassle

Cutest four door I've had

by Julia from Houston, TX on Thu Feb 06 2014

I went to Ron Carter Hyundai yesterday to look at used cars, and ended up leaving with a brand new 2014 Elantra. It's amazing for the price! Everyone there greated me with a smile and asked if I was being properly taken care of. The sales person who helped me was Eric Gomez. He was completely patient with me and showed me each car he felt would fit my needs. He wasn't pushy and made sure that I was getting into something I would love, which I do! I would defintely send anyone to this dealer because everyone there was so geniunely friendly and wanted to help me. I honestly could not be happier! They stayed true to the payments I wanted and the car comes with great warranty and I won't have to worry about any repairs I might need in the future. I will for sure be going back here for any other car purchases in the future! As for the Elantra, it has so much room inside. I traded in a Jeep Liberty so moving from an SUV to a car was really hard for me to do, but with this much room it was a lot easier.

Love this car.

by Cars from Houston, Tx on Sat Jul 19 2014

Love this Car. from control with the 3 modes of sports, normal, and comfort. If you can get this car a good price for the whole package

Long time coming

by My new baby from Clearwater, FL on Thu Mar 27 2014

My Elantra Limited is a classy looking car. The sleek design and the interior controls make it easy to drive.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2014 Hyundai Elantra

The Hyundai Elantra Coupe is a youthful car chock-full of features for the tech-savvy, budget-sensitive, BC (before children) consumer.

The 2014 version has been beefed up with a new engine, suspension and steering refinements, some interior and exterior upgrades, and more standard features. It has also dropped the standard manual transmission. Compare the 2013 and 2014 Hyundai Elantras (excluding the GT) side by side here. If you like the Elantra Coupe and want to buy it new, don't delay. Hyundai announced 2014 is its final model year.

The Elantra Coupe comes in only one trim, making life easy for those whose biggest decision is whether to go out or order in tonight — or whether... Read More