2014 Hyundai Elantra consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Elantra Hyundai
Explore the 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Shop the 2014 Hyundai Elantra

Suggestions?

I bought my car used and must say its the best car ever. I love it. However im having a little problem with i guess electrical,in my dash and it sometimes not turning over. However, when i apply my brakes it straightens up. Weird. Im a single, unemployed female at this time so if anyone has an idea what this could be,please feel free to elaborate. Other than this problem. She is my baby. Love it.

2.1

Least reliable vehicle I have ever owned

I think the exterior is well desighned and looks sporty. I think the engine is crap and riddled with problems. This car started having engine issues at 74000 km. Dying . Would not start on cold mornings . Had it towed into the dealer. Several times . Sounded like a diesel no acceleration 1.8 engine. Hyundai taking no responsibilty for it. Saying its fine. Like its normal for a car to die every 20000 km or less. Had this car lose all engine capacity doing 100 km down the highway . It cut out died . As I tried to accelerate engine light came on . I lost amm stearing. I was able to coast it. And turn it over . Or I would be dead .. It is a DEATH TRAP !!!!

Best Car Yet

this car is my favorite purchase i’ve made ! I will absolutely be getting the most of the money! Imperial Ford where I bought the car will be getting my business again !

4.0

Nice Used Vehicle

Car had low miles for the year for as old as it is. Very well maintained. Looks really nice after the dealership did the detail on it.

Very reliable and always start smoothly.

I truly enjoy my vehicle and it still looks and runs like a new vehicle. I don't drive the long distances as before, but its always dependable.

4.1

Zippy

So far so good. I have only owned the car for two weeks but it is fun to drive. Also it gets good gas mileage.

Excellent value economy car

This car has lots of comfort features with the Preferred package. It is very reliable and is a great value. It also has good gas mileage.

Love it!!!

This car is just what I wanted very small cute in style it’s great on gas I have plenty of leg room enough trunk space

Best car ever

This vehicle has met all my needs. Comfort. Awesome on gas. Sporty. And the price was right. Would definitely purchase another Hyundai and would definitely purchase from Sureskys

3.7

Reliable car but hard to get in and out of

This car is a good transportation car good on gas mileage,stylish and dependable, price was good, but very low to ground hard to get in and out of if you are a tall person with knee and back and hip trouble such as me and my husband and we later found out after purchasing. I highly recommend this car for short people with no arthritic issues of joints and back.