2015 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Average based on 15 reviews

Most reliable car I've owned

by from League City, TX on April 7, 2015

This car is very quick and nice. The interior is very clean and simple, but you have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to the navigation. You can customize and make things the way that you want them.

I LOVE MY CAR AND THE DEALERSHIP I GOT IT FROM

by from HOUSTON, TX on April 27, 2015

I REALLY LOVE MY NEW ELATRA AND I ABOLUTELY APPRECIATE MY CAR SALESMAN ISRAEL SALAZAR HE REALLY WORKED WITH ME WITH MY CREDIT HISTORY AND THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I HAD TO PUT DOWN.. EVEN WHEN I WAS GOING TO TURN THE CAR BACK IN HE FOUGHT FOR ME I REALLY APPRECIATE HIM!!! IF HE WAS SINGLE I WOULD DATE HIM LOL

I love this Car!

by from matteson, Il on April 16, 2016

Jarrett @ World Hyundai wass very helpful during my purchase. It was fast, with no hassle. I would recomend her if you're looking for a car. Mike Valadez

Great car and dealership

by from Lakeland, FL on March 31, 2015

Lakeland Automall was terrific especially my salesman Elvis he worked with our needs. the Hyundai vehicles are top notch

I love this car!

by from Sisters, OR on January 25, 2015

I have owed this car for less than a month. I was amazed at the treatment I got at the dealership. If and when I need. another car, I would definitely go back. It seems like every time I drive my car, I find another feature that I love. I bought my Elantra, because my granddaughter had one. Her husband was driving it and rolled it. He said that the safety features did exactly what they said. Seat belt, and air bags worked perfectly. All the windows popped out, so there was no broken glass. After rolling 3 times, when it stopped, he got out and walked away uninjured.

excellent

by from clearlake texas on November 22, 2014

this car is better than the 2013 i had. it has more space. it runs great!! the radio sound is way much better then the 2013. the trunk has way more space then the 2013. its a big saver on gas.

mew car review

by from Iowa City, Iowa on March 25, 2015

I am delighted with my new car, 2 drawbacks, I drive a stick shift, and because of this I could not get GPS built into my dashboard screen, also, really does not do well in snow, next year I'm going to try snow tires, otherwise, LOVE my Elantra!

Bad gas mileage I get 24 mpg in city.

by from Arizona on April 24, 2015

Own a 2013 GS COUPE no spare tire,back windows are not operable.Good power.Mileage is terrible,for 145hp.

Very good lease

by from Sterling Heights, Mi on May 20, 2015

I 'm enjoying my lease, its nice to drive a new car, had my first oil change and the service was great.

Excellent vehicle for the money. Excellent on fuel

by from Arlington Wa. on July 15, 2015

I get awesome gas milege in this car. Mine is a 6 six speed manual. I have been averaging 37.7 mpg for the last 3 months. And this vehicle is very stylish and a overall sweet ride.