Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 Elantra

2015 Hyundai Elantra

2015 Hyundai Elantra

Have You Driven the 2015 Hyundai Elantra?

Most reliable car I've owned

by Sporty from League City, TX on Tue Apr 07 2015

This car is very quick and nice. The interior is very clean and simple, but you have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to the navigation. You can customize and make things the way that you want them.

My second Elantra

by 2nd Hyundai Elantra owner from San Bernardino, Ca. on Sat Apr 18 2015

The more I drive my 2015 Elantra SE the more I love it! It is a quick and tight handling for its size. My last was a 2007 GLS 166,000 miles when I got the new one. The paint job is excellent, the new black trim inside and black carpet is easier to keep clean. I hear it never needs transmission fluid checked. And a timing chain instead of belts. Less maintenance cost. I think i am going to like this car!

old and new Elantra

by MarDivPhoto from Raleigh, NC on Tue Mar 31 2015

I spun out my 2009 Elantra on the interstate at 70 mph, and totally wrecked it, front, back, and side. All the safety stuff worked perfectly and I walked away unhurt. So I went and replaced with with a 2015 model, which is as well built, as economical, and as much fun to drive as the 2009. Only has one real difference, 6 forward gears instead of 5. For the money, this is a very hard deal to beat.

mew car review

by cat from Iowa City, Iowa on Wed Mar 25 2015

I am delighted with my new car, 2 drawbacks, I drive a stick shift, and because of this I could not get GPS built into my dashboard screen, also, really does not do well in snow, next year I'm going to try snow tires, otherwise, LOVE my Elantra!

So Inexpensive, Yet Such A Great Vehicle!

by The Hyundai Man from Long Island, NY on Sat Feb 21 2015

What a great little car! So fun to drive! Great on the highway, especially with Sport mode on! The only things I don't like about it are the interior. The screen on the dashboard could be bigger. The rear windows should be lower, if there are any rear passengers (kids in particular). The passenger front seat should have the option to be raised, like in my Hyundai Sonata. Overall, this is a good car. And to think, I almost passed the chance to get one of these!

Amazing Car

by cmiller1235 from PA on Sat May 26 2018

The Elantra has been the best car I have owned and driven so far. I used to own a 2012 Ford Focus but had to get rid of it because of transmission issues (worst car I've ever driven and biggest waste of time and money). The Elantra has blown that and other vehicles I have driven out of the water. It handles very well and has amazing fuel economy. Driving to college (mainly highways) I get ~41 MPG. This car is very affordable and a great value. Acceleration and power are above adequate, and when you need the car to move it will take off. The only noticeable time when you have to really press the throttle down a lot is when you are climbing a steep hill and accelerating once past 70+ MPH. The car allows me to drive confidently and with peace of mind. Most likely getting another Elantra in 6+ years because I am so impressed with this car.

Excellent buy!

by Rebecca C from Owensboro, KY on Mon May 01 2017

We needed a car a little bigger than our Veloster, but didn't want to go with a Sonata. We drive a lot on vacation and needed really good gas mileage as well. The Elantra is excellent on gas and has lots of room for luggage. The seating and ride are better than the Veloster, but I have to admit it was not the most comfortable car I have ever had. Then again, we did not buy a luxury car, so all in all, for what it is, the seats are OK. We got the Limited, with the upgraded stereo, (awesome!), heated leather seats, sunroof, BlueLink and navigation. The Navigation is what makes our vacations so easy. We have had the car for two years and have had no mechanical issues at all. This car has thus far been very reliable. All in all, I love this car and would recommend it to anyone.

Great car- excellent ride, comfort, gas mileage

by patti66 from West Haven Ct on Thu Jun 08 2017

Great car overall for the price! Very satisfied with the whole package! Love the look and performance of my Elantra and would highly recommend it to potential buyers!

Best on Gas Mileage Car I've owned

by Plinder07 from Nashville,TN on Wed Jul 04 2018

Thus far this car is meeting all of my needs. I have Bluetooth with hands free phone option (My fave). Plenty of leg room in front/back of car. I have an eco button to save gas. Speaking of gas it goes a long way in this car. I went from getting gas every 3 days in my old car (06 Pontiac Grand Prix-do not ever purchase) to filling up once a week! Nice sound system as well.

Economical yet stylish

by JJMcRayCray from Colorado Springs on Wed Aug 02 2017

I drive the Limited version. Overall it is a good car. It has a sporty look though it is not very quick at accelerating. Gets great gas mileage and is very reliable and economical. Lots of trunk space and the rear seats are surprisingly roomy for an economy-sized car. The headlights and tail lights on the Limited look upscale compared to other models. The factory sound system is mediocre at best, but I'm willing to overlook that since it has XM radio and the Beatles channel keeps me smiling whenever I'm in the car. Hyundai makes a good product here. The only down side for me is that it handles poorly in the snow.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10