2015 Hyundai Elantra

Most reliable car I've owned

by from League City, TX on April 7, 2015

This car is very quick and nice. The interior is very clean and simple, but you have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to the navigation. You can customize and make things the way that you want them.

mew car review

by from Iowa City, Iowa on March 25, 2015

I am delighted with my new car, 2 drawbacks, I drive a stick shift, and because of this I could not get GPS built into my dashboard screen, also, really does not do well in snow, next year I'm going to try snow tires, otherwise, LOVE my Elantra!

I LOVE MY CAR AND THE DEALERSHIP I GOT IT FROM

by from HOUSTON, TX on April 27, 2015

I REALLY LOVE MY NEW ELATRA AND I ABOLUTELY APPRECIATE MY CAR SALESMAN ISRAEL SALAZAR HE REALLY WORKED WITH ME WITH MY CREDIT HISTORY AND THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I HAD TO PUT DOWN.. EVEN WHEN I WAS GOING TO TURN THE CAR BACK IN HE FOUGHT FOR ME I REALLY APPRECIATE HIM!!! IF HE WAS SINGLE I WOULD DATE HIM LOL

old and new Elantra

by from Raleigh, NC on March 31, 2015

I spun out my 2009 Elantra on the interstate at 70 mph, and totally wrecked it, front, back, and side. All the safety stuff worked perfectly and I walked away unhurt. So I went and replaced with with a 2015 model, which is as well built, as economical, and as much fun to drive as the 2009. Only has one real difference, 6 forward gears instead of 5. For the money, this is a very hard deal to beat.

My second Elantra

by from San Bernardino, Ca. on April 18, 2015

The more I drive my 2015 Elantra SE the more I love it! It is a quick and tight handling for its size. My last was a 2007 GLS 166,000 miles when I got the new one. The paint job is excellent, the new black trim inside and black carpet is easier to keep clean. I hear it never needs transmission fluid checked. And a timing chain instead of belts. Less maintenance cost. I think i am going to like this car!

So Inexpensive, Yet Such A Great Vehicle!

by from Long Island, NY on February 21, 2015

What a great little car! So fun to drive! Great on the highway, especially with Sport mode on! The only things I don't like about it are the interior. The screen on the dashboard could be bigger. The rear windows should be lower, if there are any rear passengers (kids in particular). The passenger front seat should have the option to be raised, like in my Hyundai Sonata. Overall, this is a good car. And to think, I almost passed the chance to get one of these!

Excellent vehicle for the money. Excellent on fuel

by from Arlington Wa. on July 15, 2015

I get awesome gas milege in this car. Mine is a 6 six speed manual. I have been averaging 37.7 mpg for the last 3 months. And this vehicle is very stylish and a overall sweet ride.

Great car and dealership

by from Lakeland, FL on March 31, 2015

Lakeland Automall was terrific especially my salesman Elvis he worked with our needs. the Hyundai vehicles are top notch

Very good lease

by from Sterling Heights, Mi on May 20, 2015

I 'm enjoying my lease, its nice to drive a new car, had my first oil change and the service was great.

I love this car!

by from Sisters, OR on January 25, 2015

I have owed this car for less than a month. I was amazed at the treatment I got at the dealership. If and when I need. another car, I would definitely go back. It seems like every time I drive my car, I find another feature that I love. I bought my Elantra, because my granddaughter had one. Her husband was driving it and rolled it. He said that the safety features did exactly what they said. Seat belt, and air bags worked perfectly. All the windows popped out, so there was no broken glass. After rolling 3 times, when it stopped, he got out and walked away uninjured.