2014 Hyundai Elantra GT consumer reviews

$18,750–$19,750 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Elantra GT Hyundai
Explore the 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
Shop the 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT

Good car for price point

Good car, have fun with our manual transmission which is not the norm in US cars now-a-days. Safe for driving family in and easy size for parking. Like the heated seats in our model as well.

Best car for this money.

The car came with 20 years and 200K Miles warranty. Great car for this money and never had any problems with it. I highly recommend it to anybody who want a sedan.

Great small family car

Comfortable and zippy. Good on gas. Hatchback is a great cargo space. Nice comfort creature feature on the gt. The second row lays down so you can transport large awkward items. The car has a sporty feel. You can change steering settings. Comfort, sport and normal.

Love my car!

I am so happy to have my new to me car. I love the way she drives, I love the way she handles corners, the comfort of sitting behind the wheel, there isn't enough good I can say. My new baby!

Best car I have owned in a long time!

Great, fast car with excellent gas mileage. Base model w/heated seats & mirrors. Traction control, Bluetooth and great sounding stereo! Handles like a sports car with three driving modes on the steering wheel.

Very reliable

This car is very comfortable., very roomy. The trunk is deep enough, lots of space. I love the shape, looks a bit sporty. Looks great in white colour too.

Cozy inside

Love my car with panoramic rooftop, leather heated seats, navigation, back up camera and more. There is still quite s but manufacturer warranty left which is awesome

The car hits the target.

I had to sell my last performance car after my second knee replacement. The Elantra Gt. is comfortable to drive, easy ingress/egress, with good visibility, utility and straight forward interior functionality. The performance is good for this class of automobile and really all you need in the south Florida driving environment. One of my last cars had 550 hp. could you really use it? No. I have owned more than 65 cars, and I can say I am pleased with this vehicle purchase for my needs.

3.4

The most beautiful car I've owned

Starting with the requirements , I was lookin for a car that is durable and very reliable, have a unique design and taste, and finally to reach a target at least 6 years of daily use without waking up one day with a serious problem. I chose it since that Korean cars entered a new era at the beginning of the decade and shown an impressive development, I am working in an area surrounded with bad roads and have a very busy schedule , so it was a big satisfication along the period of 4 years that I did not need anything but the periodic oil change and brakes only. As for the uniqueness, the car is not present very much on the roads compared to the sedan version or other competitors which noticibly lead the fact that it has a eye caching effect. Nothing is perfect so this car has some downfalls, centered along the performance and handling, which are poor starting with throttle response and roll in curves. Also interior quality when comparing with the veloster finding a very wide difference although they are on the same price range. In conclusion, elantra gt is a very reliable, durable, practical and special, but falls on the performance side, I would hundred percent recommend it for daily driven car.

6 speed fun to drive. Sunroof open.great

I tgi k is a very fun sports car . With tbe 6sp very fun to frive. Panaramic sun roof , leather intetior fun to drive