2015 Equus

2015 Hyundai Equus

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2015 Hyundai Equus?

Mercedes,BMW,Audi. Yeah right. The Equus is best!

by Tripjam from Atlanta, GA on Tue Aug 14 2018

Has everything a luxury car has! Why pay more? On top of that, this car is a rare specimen. Best choice I ever made. Get it now!

What a fantastic car, The Genesis Brand is coming!

by sws123 from Middletown NJ on Tue Sep 25 2018

The 2015 Equus is a fantastic car, it blew me away, fantastic reviews on Consumer Reports and JD Powers, and once you see the car.. its fantastic. Hyundai has an amazing CPO program for the car, and I bought mine with very low miles and like new... Fantastic.. What nice people at Circle Chevy/Hyundai I worked with Danny Deaquino <dan@mail.circleauto.co> and he was fantastic. He knows the car, listened to what my wife and I wanted in a car. We have 3 kids in college and Danny found us a fantastic preowned Genesis/Equus car that is just perfect and like new. Not only would I recommend Danny to my friend, but I'd recommend him to my family and my mom :)

Most reliable car I ever owned.

by BESO from BRONX on Fri Oct 05 2018

Very comfortable car great looking car the best car I ever owned I had a Hyundai Genesis 2012 before and I thought to stick with Hyundai since I never had any problem with it.

amazing luxury car

by classic car collector from Elizabeth, CO on Sun Mar 29 2015

I love this car! Red carpet service from the dealer, safety features are outstanding, has more options than cars costing much more. The 429 hp motor and 8 speed transmission are smooth and quiet. The interior of the car is beautiful and so well done with real leather and real wood trim. The fit and finish on the entire car is perfect. Even the trunk hinges are covered. The motor cover is beautiful with a textured finish that does not look cheap. I would recommend the Equus to anyone looking for a luxury car.

My transmission issues

by Larry, car guy from Southern California on Sun Sep 10 2017

This is a beautiful vehicle. It is sold with an extensive warranty. The ride is smooth. The power is beyond sufficient. However, we have owned both a 2013 and a 2015 model that experienced transmission issues around 15,000 miles. In both cases the transmissions needed replacement and were replaced under warranty. In both cases we were provided loaner vehicles. This has soured our experience with Equus and we have left the brand.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best Car I've ever owned

by Lance from Bossier City, LA on Fri Jun 01 2018

This car is amazing in all aspects, great quality and best performance. The amount of ammenities for the money is astounding. The ease of use is perfect

Our Take on the 2015 Hyundai Equus

Editor's note: This review was written in December 2013 about the 2014 Hyundai Equus. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Updated for 2014, the Hyundai Equus gives luxury flagships a run for their money — and at a handsome discount — but its brand remains a mammoth obstacle to its consumer appeal.

Hyundai officials point to the enormous cost of launching a separate premium brand as a reason for not doing it, but it's still a move the automaker could make at some point. If it were to happen today, it would have just two cars: the Equus and the smaller Genesis, both... Read More