2014 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Reviews

2014 Hyundai Genesis
Average based on 5 reviews

Owner

by from West PalmBeach on September 3, 2016

Excellent car for the price love it, this car is a very reliable and comfortable real class nice look everything about the car is great I love it .

much preferred to the last car i had

by from allentown, pa. on November 10, 2014

the salesman, Alex Blank was instrumental in the deal being closed and the extended warranty being purchased and continues to be assisting in learning how to operate the systems. very happy with the vehicle and with the salesman.

Luxurious car

by from Oregon on February 21, 2014

Yeah, It's really a Luxurious car and anybody can attract when the car is going around, I don't have words to say just awesome car, and If you want a new and heavy car like Silverado cars in Oregon then go Mcloughlin Chevy showroom.

Have less than 600 miles on car

by from Chattanooga, TN. on June 2, 2014

So far I am pleased with my purchase. Have not owned car long enough to make a comprehensive review.

Excellent Lux Car for the Price

by from Jackson, MS on January 5, 2017

I purchased my car with only 19k miles on it and it's original 50k warranty in tact. I love the feel of the car, the cabin is quiet and drives smoothly. It is mainly used for my daily commute and has no problems maneuvering through busy traffic. I did however have a issue where a sensor went out in the dash which caused nearly every light on it to flash. Luckily it was still under warranty and was promptly corrected. Also, there has been a couple times where the media screen will become scrambled and I lose the ability to play the radio so I'm not sure if there's a mechanical issue or just working the kinks out. It typically doesn't last long then the car is back to normal. I love the cool features like the "hold" and "lane departure assist" but wish my model came with blind spot detection. Overall, great purchase and love my car! I get asked all the time, "what kind of car is that!?".