2015 Santa Fe

4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Reliability is Key

by Family Man from Fresno, CA on February 15, 2015

I owned a 2002 Santa Fe for 13 years having only the rear brakes replaced being the only work done. For this reason I came back to Hyundai to look at the 2015 Santa Fe because of the third row seating option. The 2015 model is roomier on the interior, having plenty of space to move around in the front seat, I never feel cramped. The third row option is very nice, I can even get in the very back row and sit, I am 6 feet and 260 lbs. The limited has many new electronic doo-dads that our 2002 model did not, but these are creature comforts that are welcome. Heated seats and heated steering wheel will be used extensively by my wife. All instrumentation is visible without having to hunt down specific gauges. Driving is quick and responsive. A huge improvement on the 2002 is road noise is almost non-existant. Much more quiet than the 2002 model. The only detraction would be the rearview mirror has limited vision because of the remodel in 2013, but the side mirrors are much larger and make up for the lack of vision from the center mirror. Over-all, I like the 2015 Santa Fe and would recommend it to anyone who wishes for a reliable car that is fun to drive.

Best

by tnt from Wisconsin on August 13, 2015

Best vehicle I ever owned! Classy, power, and comfortable. Love the third row seating! My kids love this SUV. Feel like i will have this car for a long tome because of the warranties .

First Hyundai a Winner

by Toothpick John from Madison, WI on July 28, 2015

After looking at the usual suspects (Highlander, Pathfinder, Sorento, Explorer, Pilot) we picked the Santa Fe. We wanted/needed 5k towing, 3rd row seating, Leather seats, and a good warranty. This was the best value and gave us everything we wanted and more. We have had it now for 10 months, 12,000 miles on it and no issues whatsover. Hauls our camper trailer with ease and can haul the troops with no issues. comfortable, quiet, and nice quality. Having AWD in Wisconsin is nice too. Not sure about the rattles others talk about, we have had no issues. First Hyundai we have owned and no regrets.

GREAT SUV!

by Hyundai Lover from north idaho on June 12, 2015

I absolutely love my new 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe! I went ahead and went with an Ultimate Package and could not be more pleased! It has plenty of room for my family (3kids) and we can all fit very comfortably. It truly habdles amazing! If you have not yet driven one please drive it! I have watched Hyundai grow and think it is doing amazing things! I think a few of my favorite things would be the cooled seats... everyone has heated yes, but have you had cooled? the panoramic moonroof is amazing! and the sterring options.. i like to drive in comfort, but there is also sport and normal. If you want a luxury third row vehicle and dont need something as big as a tahoe this is it! it even has the bucket seats in the middle! Mine is a leased car but i think after my lease i will buy it! so in love!

You get what you pay for

by acfionjoe from on June 25, 2017

An efficient kid hauler as long as they are below 10 years of age. Interior and electronics fell cheap and are slow to respond.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great Value!

by John from Irvine, CA on March 15, 2017

The Hyundai Santa Fe is truly a great value for the money! Mine has the second row leather bucket seats which enable passengers to walk between the seats to access the third row.

Awesome vehicle

by tink6264 from on September 18, 2017

My daughter has this car. Plenty of room for 8yr old, 7nonth old, and 6yr old special needs with his equipment. This car is very comfortable, quiet engine, backup camera which is helpful, the design both inside and bout us very nice!

out of 5 starsReliability

Almost perfect

by JasonC from Vista, CA on July 10, 2017

This crossover/SUV was a wonderful vehicle. It has plenty of pick-up and go for passing and was very comfortable as well. The electronics (stereo, air, backup camera, iPad jack) were all welcome amenities. Everything about this vehicle was well designed, craftsmanship was high...the only reason we're not buying one is it was a little larger than I was comfortable with driving. SO...we're getting the similar Sonata instead. Same qualities in a smaller package.

hyundia santa fe runs well

by manofwar100 from ma on September 18, 2017

well this is a friends car but i drove it and it handles well i like the size of it for a suv they have a good warrenty . most of all the grandchildren are comfortable in it with all the extra 12 volt ciggerete lighter power ports ro connect devices to are great

out of 5 starsReliability

Most fun and affordable SUV!!

by SantaFeLOVE from Dallas, TX on December 31, 2017

I am so in love with the Santa Fe!! I owned a suburban for 19 years before the engine finally died and I had to find a new vehicle. I wanted something fun but still a usable SUV for our family, and this was such a blessing!! Affordable, fun to drive, amazing features - could not be a better vehicle. We love the Santa Fe so much, when my daughter needed a vehicle, we got her a Santa Fe Sport!

1 2 3