2018 Hyundai Santa Fe consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
3.0

I’m not sure what you mean

I had got a 2018 Hyundai Senada and now the motor is knocking in today’s date is August 29 and I bought purchase this car July 7 and now I’m going through mechanical issues with the motor. The motor has a knot in it and I do have a warranty I believe on it, but it was a bad decision

2018 Santa Fe SUCKS

At 72000 miles it started using oil.. now at 80000 miles my Santa Fe is using 1.5 quarts every 1000 miles. Dealer and Hyundai USA just seems to be blowing me off and do not care..

Best car

I love this subject. The Santa fe pulls my boat with ease, has great performance and handling. I still can't believe I get 30 mpg while cruising at 75mph on the highway all this from a roomy all wheel drive vehicle.

Great car!

Have had this car since late July 2018 and so far no problems except the side windows. Very hard to see coming traffic due to the window being so small and not at a reliable angle. That is the only thing I have had issues with!!! Very nice car!!! This car was purchased from the dealer and was an ex-rental car.

Great family SUV

Best bang for the buck SUV. The Santa Fe has comfortable seating, a great ride for its class and has plenty of cargo space with great features.

4.0

its value depreciates very quickly

My concern is not the car, my concern is about the dealer and the people that works there, don't make mistake and if you want a Hyundai go to a Hyundai dealer.

Very nice SUV. Very stylish, very comfortable

Provides much storage. a great vehicle for us. Many safety features. Low mileage used car in excellent condition. Very comfortable. Lots of room. Glad we chose this car

Love my Santa Fe 2018

The 2018 Limited Santa Fe has all the features I wanted and more. The Ultimate Tech package is awesome. Plenty of leg room for driver and passengers, we are 5'9". White exterior/beige & expresso interior with the woodgrain are beautiful. Have plans to do lots of road trips, camping, river floats and more.

3.0

Had to less to know

The car is so far so good. I have not had it long enough to decide. I like it though so far wish it had more to offer

very comfortable and easy to drive

We love how simple to drive and the comfort is amazingly fun to drive. Thanks to Hyundai for great gas mileage. We recommend Hyundai to anyone.