2020 Hyundai Santa Fe consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Santa Fe Hyundai
Explore the 2020 Santa Fe Hyundai
Shop the 2020 Santa Fe Hyundai

The Best All-Around SUV I have owned

Fabulous vehicle. Classy, elegant and quick. Great technology and amazing safety features. A quiet comfy ride, but still SPORTY. Moreover, I had the good fortune in dealing with Chet Nichols at Hyundai of Palatine. Hands-down the best auto salesman: Friendly, patient, informative, funny and honest. He is a Rock Star, too.

This was a BIG upgrade

I love my new Santa Fe. I have the 2020 Santa Fe SE and it’s huge but so easy to drive. I love the lane assist and emergency braking. The smart cruise control is amazing as well because it keeps you a desired length away from the car in front of you. The safety features top the charts for me! And the storage is amazing. The back has tons of little cubbies and the there’s storage under the back seat. I love everything about it. My only complaint is that mine doesn’t have Sirius XM and you have to plug your phone in for Apple Car Play. I do wish that was wireless but that’s a first world problem. There’s charging ports in the back so your back passengers can charge their devices and not hog the plugs up front. It’s very roomy and comfortable. I just love it!

Good buy

Very quiet on the highway. A lot of great safety features. Decent fuel economy. Really nice interior. Absorbs bumps with ease. Really like the adaptive cruise control.

Very satisfied with my selection

First time SUV owner. Very impressed with the handling, roominess & comfort. The gas mileage is surprisingly better than I had anticipated. I’m a satisfied owner.

Reliable SUV

This vehicle meets all my needs. I have adequate leg room. It looks and drives great. The engine is runs quiet. I have good head and trunk space.

Exceptional Design and Features Galore.

This car has the longest warranty, the most options and one of the best designs on the market for far far less than others. We are super pleased with the car and looking forward to many years of ownership.

Most gas efficient car I've owned

The Hyundai Santa Fe is a exceptional Vehicle inside and out! Fuel Efficient, Very comfortable sitting & great leg room. Very soundproof from road noise.

Comfortable with all the options I wanted

I enjoy driving my car. I have owned it for over a year and have no complaints. Roomy and love how the seats fold down. Also like the heads up display as I tend to forget to look at the odometer

So far so good very happy with my purchase

Just what I wanted which was everything heads up display is amazing safety features are great turbo engine nice and responsive I went for Santa Fe based on reviews from us news and world reports and consumer reports

Perfect size for seniors and family.

Very reliable, great warnings for keeping you where you should be and warnings of cars coming in your lane. Heated seats, front and back, charge ports, GPS, smooth, quiet, roomy, too many benefits to write. Our first Santa fe, 2nd Hyundai . Very happy.