2007 Hyundai Sonata

Most Reliable Car Ever

by from Wylie, Tx on September 18, 2017

Bought my 2007 Hyundai Sonata in 2008. This has been the best and most reliable vehicle ever. Only need to replace an alternator in 2017. Regular maintenace and no other repairs. Has 153,620 miles and still runs great.

Most reliable and comfortable car I've owned!

by from Chicago, IL on September 15, 2017

I like this vehicle for the perks of having heated seats in the driver/passenger side. Aldo for the safety of an alarm and the sunroof is an added bonus too! My biggest takeaway has to be the overall durability of the vehicle itself! Very pleased with the time I've had with this vehicle.

Highly Dependable

by from Marshfield on September 8, 2017

I've owned my 2007 Hyundai Sonata for just over 9 years. I bought it when it was 2 years old and 24K miles. Now has 76K miles. So it's still a relatively young car in terms of miles. The only problem I have had with this car is oxygen sensor (early on; the dealership told me to use premium gas without ethanol and that totally helps; we filled up with lower grade at a different gas station than usual and had the check engine light come on--attached to code about the sensor, but we cleared code and used top tier ethanol-free gas and never had problem after). I also have problems with the brake lights burning out faster than normal. There was a recall for a relay in the wiring for this--which I had serviced. I had my passenger side window motor fail, and since replaced is kinda slow. Outside of those issues, I have had ZERO issues. I do regular oil changes and maintain the car well. Rust is starting to show now. Interior plastics are starting to show age now. So there will be more cosmetic problems now that it is getting old. Overall, it's been a great car and I would buy it again. I have NEVER had it fail to start. Not once. Very reliable.

Reliable and Great Value

by from Bowie on August 1, 2017

I've owned this vehicle for 10 years after trading in my 2004 Sonata for it. This is not a glam car, its styling is dated and there are no premium features inside - however, I've not had any major issues with it. The Sonata will be in my consideration set when I am ready to purchase new.

Great Car!

by from Milwaukee, WI on July 22, 2017

My 2007 Hyundai Sonata is a smooth ride in a reliable and comfortable vehicle. It is the second Sonata we own. Before we were more Honda people, but the Sonata is a great model for a better value.

This is the most reliable car I have ever owned

by from Timonium,Md on July 18, 2017

I have owned the vehicle for ten years it has 167,500 miles on it and I love it if I could change anything it would be to upgrade the performance and braking, other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

Reliable

by from Detroit Michigan on June 27, 2017

This car is very reliable. It has brought me a long way. It is big enough for my family and reliable enough for transport everyday.

Good value for money

by from West Lafayette on June 23, 2017

Got a pre owned car. Almost no wear on interior. Paint coming off on bumper though. Big car to parallel park though.

Good deals available due to low resale value

by from West Lafayette on June 22, 2017

The car is a spacious. The interiors stay good. The chrome and wood inserts dont wear like other cars. The paint on the bumper does come of though.

10 years strong

by from on May 13, 2017

This has been a reliable vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive, dependable vehicle.