2010 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Sonata Hyundai
Explore the 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2010 Hyundai Sonata
3.3

Front axle fell off not once but twice.

The front axel broke on this car twice. Once on each side. Now 2 years later the torque converter has to be replaced. This car has been a nightmare.

1.7

outside door handles broke

All of the outside door handles broke....owned a few vehicles....never had I owned one where all the door handles broke....most plastic latches in car also broke

2.4

Outside door handles fall off(defective)

Door handles should be recalled, climbing over seats to get in the car. Over 100 complaints about outside door handles falling off. Drives normal afterwards.

Best car I ever owned.

I miss my V6 Sonata SE. It was an awesome car and at 212104 miles, it still ran like a charm. Over the 9 years of ownership with maintenance, tires , Battery etc. It probably only cost me about 4500-5000k over 9 years and 200k plus miles. I bought a 2009 version with 94k miles for 5k, loving it.

4.0

Good on gas

I think the car is very nice and worth the buy. Great on gas. Very clean. Worth every penny didn’t think I would be happy but I am

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

Vehicle has over 130,000 miles and still performs like new. The V6 has more than ample power, while still averaging 26-30 MPG. Great road car! No plans to replace it.

Most reliable car I've owned yet.

Gave this car love, cuz it gave me love. I'm just 2 tall 4 the car and now I have a new dog. So I need more space..like an SUV...

Great car, got it for a GREAT price.

This vehicle works great for my family of four, kids are comfortable, no car seats smashed up together. Great for traveling! Radio comes with aux, 2 car charging ports, and also comes has iPod connections. Not a lot of leg room for someone about 5’9 and up. Large trunk I’ve fit 2 strollers (large) and still had room for my groceries. You can also get into trunk through your back seats which split into two different sections Very reliable car all around I highly recommend!

Most Reliable Car I ever Own - Great Ride

Most Reliable, Lowest maintenance Cost, Great on Gas, Smooth ride, Lots of space and Cargo room . Nice Interiors and 10 year power train warranty from Hyundai is great

Most reliable car i ever owned

Most reliable car i ever owned. No maintenance required, Just regular oil change enough. I always feel so pleasant when entering the car with Beige interior and leather seat. My family growing, so moved to bigger car. Otherwise this is my best..