2014 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Sonata Hyundai
Explore the 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2014 Hyundai Sonata

Love it

It’s really my first car and it is wonderful. The inside is definitely me and it drives so very smooth. Even with a cracked side mirror, it’s still an awesome car

4.4

This is my 3rd Sonata all very reliable.

The car runs and looks great, it has all the options, I only have it 2 mos., so far so good. The other 2 I had for many years.

Great car for the price!

I find this car reliable, great on gas, appearance is a +! The cost, miles on car and gas mileage were variables I considered when purchasing. I am overall very happy.

4.1

Nice car

I like it. The only downside is the brake light bulbs melting into the sockets. 250 each time u have to replace for each 1. Both sides melt into sockets. I feel this should be recalled. Everybody I know that has one they all melt into the sockets.

No problems whatsoever

I love this car. I was a little sceptical since this is my first Hyundai but this car is very comfortable. The only service I usually need is new tires. Very family friendly as well.

Feel comfortable and safe in this car.

Nice car > inside and out. Offers some "bells and whistles" that I will have to get used to. Dependable and offers good gas mileage. Happy with my purchase.

LOVE THIS CAR

I was hesitant to get a car that was 4 years old, but this Sonata has not disappointed me. A great car with no engine problems at all in the 2 1/2 years that I've owned it.

2.3

wouldn't buy one new

Bought this used, and today makes exactly one year i have owned it, and just broke 10k miles i have put on it. Ended up spending 630 dollars and the thing still has a squeaking sound like rubber rubbing on rubber when you turn the wheels. After reading a lot of customer reviews i find these cars are plagued with issues and recalls, most of which have been ignored by hyundai or like the recall i just got have no parts available. bottom line don't buy this make unless its a winter rat.

Very reliable and cheap to maintain

Car drives awesome still have warranty and recalls from Hyundai . Car is In perfect condition no lights and it's very reliable . I have always enjoyed using this car and it is also fuel efficient

This has been a great reliable car.

Bought this car new have not had any issues what so ever. Car gets good gas mileage still looks as good as it did when we bought it new. Hyundai customer for life.