2014 Sonata

4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love the exterior

by Car lover from Bentonville, AR on May 21, 2014

I was attracted to the Sonata first by the exterior. We have a 2012 and after seeing the terrific gas mileage we got and the ease in the driving, we also purchased a 2014. I love the ability to change the type of steering afforded us. We previously owned a Lexus and I think the handling of the Hyundai is even easier. I thought I would never let my Lexus go, but after driving my husband's Sonata, I was ready. The take off on this car is awesome. Not to mention that we can use regular gas instead of premium and get over 40 miles per gallon on our trips. Thank you Hyundai for making this incredible car.

Thrilled with my ride!

by mtnjcksn from Palm Springs, CA on January 24, 2014

I was looking for a pickup truck when I came across this stylish sedan. The stealth body design and comfortable interior caught my eye. The driving performance of the 4 cylinder engine (2.0 Liter) is remarkable. It is more than enough power for the driving I do in town and on the freeways. I am struck by the quality of this vehicle with all the high end features at such an affordable price. I am thrilled to have this vehicle as my ride!

Live it up

by oldguy from Manhattan , Il on July 19, 2014

I bought my Hyundai simply because I wanted more options than were on my 2012 Hyundai. I was quite happy with my 2012 model with one exception; the quality of the fabric on the seats. I solved that by getting leather covers this time.

Our first Hyundai

by Needanewcar from Lakeland on November 29, 2015

Nice, smooth ride and pretty good gas mileage. The interior is pleasingly designed and dashboard controls are at a convenient location for both driver and passenger. Lots of trunk room....more than you would expect. Ours is 4 cylinder but feels like a V6

This car is loaded

by oldmcdonald from St. Paul, MN on January 5, 2014

This is my second Hyundai. I would still be driving my '05 if not for a collision with a deer. The 2014 Hyundai Sonata Limited is equipped with a 4 cyl turbo engine. Definitely worth a test drive. I have only had it for three weeks but it gave me about 23 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway. It is still possible to make a great deal on these vehicles and the trade-in values are much better than they were five years ago. Just look around, there is a reason why you see so many of these on the road.

Turbo is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

by Sneaky Turbo from Dayton, OH on January 25, 2016

2.0T Limited w/ Technology Package & Panorama Roof Bought this car in June 2014 and loved nearly every minute of it. The turbo is deceptively quick and you get used to the torque steer. The power you grow to love in the summer will also come back to bite you in the winter. Love the cooled/heated seats, selectable steering resistance (just keep in sport, perfectly weighted.) Enormous trunk for such a swoopy design. The biggest downside is depreciation, but I guess if you are in it for the long haul, you'll be fine.

nice surprise

by princess from north Carolina on October 21, 2014

Pleasantly surprised when the rental associate bought it out. I was thinking, a Hyundai? Sarcastically thinking, this is gonna be fun. Surprisingly it really is an awesome car. It's a perfect fit for myself. I'm used to driving a big (titan) vehicle but this car has changed my mind. I'm thankful for the experience and may try to make this car a part of my future plans. Thanks again

Surprisingly Impressed

by Irishstar from Sturtevant, WI on June 5, 2014

I recently bought a new 2014 Hyundai Sonata. It is the GLS with all the toys and I absolutely love the car! I originally stopped in thinking it was a Honda dealership, and I am so glad I pulled up to the wrong place. For starters, first impressions are everything. I was greeted by a young man named Josh who treated me wonderfully as soon as I walked up. He was courteous and provided me with all the information I needed without being pushy. I was a little worried walking in alone as a woman that I might be talked down to, but he never once treated me differently. I test drove the Sonata and was amazed. The ride quality was much better than other cars I drove and the car had many more features for the money. I knew it was the car for me. The whole process was smooth from start to finish, and I was surprised by the amazing deal he got me. I would definitely recommend the Sonata, and if you are in Southeastern Wisconsin, I would try stopping in to Racine Hyundai and asking for Josh.

Very good car

by Nella Witczek from Minnetrista, MN on March 16, 2017

I came into this car after downsizing from an 8 passenger "Large SUV". This is a great little car to commute and drive around town in. Has a very spacious back seat, does not feel low to the road, has some zip and is comfortable. I have always been a Ford girl, but, I am definitely feeling the Hyundai

This car wants to keep going

by NickLA auto enthusiast cool dad from Corona CA on October 31, 2016

I've had other good rides but our sonota was a pleasant upgrade it runs and looks good too.I have to be careful when driving because I don't realize how fast I'm driving.I also like the design of the futuristic odometer display with the blue halo effect . we just love this car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12