2015 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
4.1

Good Car Overall

This car is an overall good car. I like the styling both inside and out. Has good safety features and decent convivences. Ride is comfortable and handling is good. I wish the steering week had more grip (smooth). The only other knock would be that it is not the quickest. Gets decent (29 mpg) but not great gas mileage for a 4 cylinder.

2.4

Engine problems, excessive oil usage

I've owned nothing but Hyundai's for over 25 years and have always recommended them to family and friends. Until this vehicle. A rattle in the engine began around 65,000 miles. I've had to add 2-3 quarts of oil in between oil changes. The dealer has nothing but excuses. I've never owned a vehicle that I've had to add oil in between oil changes. I refuse to buy another Hyundai after this one. I like the design of it. That's it.

I love the color and how comfortable the car is 😊

The car met all my needs . Rides smoothly and comfortably plenty of legroom plenty of trunk space . The color is so different than other colors!!💕

THE MOST RELIABLE CAR I,VE EVER PURCHASED

GREAT!!!!! I LOVE THIS CAR AS DO MY FAMILY. I,M HAPPY TO OWN THIS VEHICLE. I LOVE THE COLOR AND THE COMFORT, I ALMOST WISH IT COULD DRIVE ME AROUND.

Nice Ride

The styling for this model year is exceptional and the interior is very refined for the price. Excellent gas mileage and quite comfortable. Quite spacious interior even for five large adults.

Comfortable, efficient ... a great car.

Awesome value ... great mileage, very comfortable ride, excellent features. Infinity sound system was great. Was a terrific commuting and family car. Definitely would recommend!

Solid car for the money

Very comfortable ride. I like the eco button. It reminds me of the old Buicks. I must be getting older. I am thinking of purchasing the new model.

The Real All-in-One

If you are finished getting hurt by buying new every 3 years then take a look at a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. I owned a G80 and the Ultimate Sonata had more in it than the Genesis. I paid $43K and t didn't have cool/heated seats nor a sun roof. Bought the Sonata with 25K miles on it for $17,500 in 2019 and I love it. Cars are emotional purchases. I am into value purchases with luxury and this Sonata is a Limited Ultimate, all the bells and whistles. Best of all, just change the oil and your good to go. There are no badges on the Ultimate other than "Limited" But what you get are cooled seats, rear backup warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, full front to back sun roof, rear side window shades, hill lock, navigation, Premium sound. I'm done taking the hit. I happened to buy this car from the dealer and got the warranty as if I was the first owner. Worth paying a few bucks more for a Pre-Certified car from Hyundai to get the warranty.

Affordable Luxury. Smooth driving. Love this car.

Heated/cooled front 6-way power seats. Heated Steering and back seats. Smart cruise control. Would love to keep but family medical condition has changed needs for transportation.

2.7

First three years ok after that want to get rid of

Replace transmission 2019 .2020 engine consume oil they said they fix it keep from replacing the engine .they said they put on the noise machine don't believe it warrant goes out in 3000miles