2015 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Sonata Hyundai
Explore the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2015 Hyundai Sonata

Nice mid-size car

We have the Sport Limited Turbo 2.0 in white. Power is good. But, sometimes it seems like the turbo isn't boosting as you're getting on the throttle. Stock tires are noisy, so we put some quiet Michelins on and it helps a lot. Interior-wise, the Nav panel and controls is really something to be desired. It just plains stinks. I'd love to have the newer radio/Nav display that the KIA's have. Trunk is very spacious and leather seats are comfortable. Overall, it's great for long trips (33 mpg on the interstate driving 77mph) and it's a nice looking car. Not as cool as our son's 2022 KIA K5 GT-line, though!

3.7

A practical car

For a smaller sedan, it's alright. The gas milage is decent enough, and when you switch into sport mode, it's actually got a fair amount of jump from the line. It's a nice and practical car for the money. It won't knock your socks off, but you won't regret it, either.

3.3

A Very Slightly Better than Average Car

Had a 2015 Sonata for almost five years now. It's been trouble-free for the most part. There is some issue with paint flaking off the handles, but nothing to get in a tizzy over. It's not the most powerful car on the road. The acceleration is lacking. But it gets solid miles per gallon. It's also not the most fun car to drive, but it's a sensible family sedan. It is as advertised.

2.6

Hyuandi warranty sucks! Why with only 10100 miles

My 2015 sonada se has 101000 miles and they dont warrenty the motor? It seized up. It seems hyunadi has bad motors they won't cover!

3.7

Defective paint and a dealer said it is a common

Paint W8 is blowing off roof and the hood Dealer told me it is a common problem with white paint . if it is a problem you should fix it not me this car has less then 40,000 miles and is garaged.

4.1

Good Car Overall

This car is an overall good car. I like the styling both inside and out. Has good safety features and decent convivences. Ride is comfortable and handling is good. I wish the steering week had more grip (smooth). The only other knock would be that it is not the quickest. Gets decent (29 mpg) but not great gas mileage for a 4 cylinder.

2.4

Engine problems, excessive oil usage

I've owned nothing but Hyundai's for over 25 years and have always recommended them to family and friends. Until this vehicle. A rattle in the engine began around 65,000 miles. I've had to add 2-3 quarts of oil in between oil changes. The dealer has nothing but excuses. I've never owned a vehicle that I've had to add oil in between oil changes. I refuse to buy another Hyundai after this one. I like the design of it. That's it.

I love the color and how comfortable the car is 😊

The car met all my needs . Rides smoothly and comfortably plenty of legroom plenty of trunk space . The color is so different than other colors!!💕

THE MOST RELIABLE CAR I,VE EVER PURCHASED

GREAT!!!!! I LOVE THIS CAR AS DO MY FAMILY. I,M HAPPY TO OWN THIS VEHICLE. I LOVE THE COLOR AND THE COMFORT, I ALMOST WISH IT COULD DRIVE ME AROUND.

Nice Ride

The styling for this model year is exceptional and the interior is very refined for the price. Excellent gas mileage and quite comfortable. Quite spacious interior even for five large adults.