Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

1st brand new car I owned

by from Pine, AZ on July 22, 2009

I bought a Tiburon brand new when i was 35 years old. I had never owned a brand new car and I have never regretted my choice. I have now had my tiburon 7 years and it's still running just like the first day i bought it. Only issue I had was clutch when car was 5 1/2 years old but other than that, all you have to do is regularly scheduled maintenance and replace tires when necessary. This car is awesome and a total blast!

Great First Car

by from SD on August 24, 2008

This car was my first car. I really like it. Very fun. The performance and handling is great. The one thing that disappointed me was the gas mileage. Driving conservatively I got 27 mpg. I would recommend this car to anybody though. I also love the exterior styling. It's so far ahead of its time. When people ask me how old it is they can't believe it's 10 years old.

Our Expert Review: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon