2008 Hyundai Tiburon

Reliable & Fun

by from Centreville, VA on August 29, 2017

Owned the 2.7 GT. Not a ton of power but due to the weight of the car, it's quick. Handles well. Not the best in the rain, however. Interior is pretty basic. Stock stereo system was great.

My favorite car I've owned

by from Easton, PA on July 17, 2017

Great handling, and perfect performance on its small chassis, and the safety measures added are a bonus because of the steel reinforcements throughout the car. It's the most reliable car I own, alongside a 2006 Dodge Charger and a 2013 Dodge Durango, and I love every mile I drive this car

Uses car for Havingfun

Comfortable, convenient, and fun

by from Westfield, MA on July 10, 2017

Until my family got a bit bigger, this car was all around perfect. It's nice and compact, easy to drive, safe, fast, and fun. Never gave me any issues, and has a nice sleek look to it that I love.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I've found yet

by from Easton, PA on June 26, 2017

The smaller 2.0L I4 engine might turn some away from this car, but it's handling makes up for what it lacks in power, also the simple interior of the lower trim models makes it feel like a true sports car without all of the buttons and dials crowding the wheel and dash. My only complaint is that the fasteners for the Fender Liners are very weak and can release or break if you the car is put through just everyday wear and tear.

Cheap Porsche

by from Brighton, MA on June 22, 2017

Amazing for the money, fast, easy to drive, perfect for a highway and long drives. Cheap in maintenance and very reliable.

First Car, Cool While It Lasted

by from Texas on February 8, 2017

I bought the 4 cylinder model in silver, used, for a decent price as my first car just six months ago. The car is pretty nice, but has some issues (from my experience) Cons: -Not enough power in the 4 cylinder model -Cheap interior. Nearly everything was worn out on the inside when I bought the car -Seat needs to go back just a liiiiiitle bit further. Being 6'3", I can't drive for more than an hour and a half until getting sore. I'd say it's perfect if you're 6' or under though. -Dangerous to handle at high speeds. Because of the aerodynamics and size of the car, even a gust of wind can make this car turn, and just the slightest of jerks can lead to a flip. -Had various electrical issues, at 117,000 miles the car wouldn't start sometimes. -Relatively no space in the back seats. -Seats seem comfortable on your back, but your butt will be sore within at least an hour and a half. -Everything just feels kind of cheap in general Pros: -Nice and low to the ground (If you like that) -Doesn't have a terrible blind spot, and has excellent rear-view visibility -Cool exterior design. I keep saying it looks like a poor man's Aston Martin in silver. -Front wheel drive, so it's not the worst for winter conditions. -You get what you pay for. Good for the price. Unfortunately, I just got rear ended only six months after I bought it, so I probably will need to get a new car... (Maybe not, depends on the cost to fix) but this is my honest review on the car! Not perfect, but a good car if you want a sporty car on a budget! Just know that it may need some work too. By now, It's 9 years old so it's not exactly 100% reliable. ( If there was an in-between option for recommendation, I would say neutral. I like it more than I dislike it, but it has a lot of issues)

Good value for the money

by from Upstate NY on August 12, 2013

I've owned many 2 door subcompacts and have found the Tiburon to be dependable and fun to drive. The suspension is great on hills and curving roads, which there are many in my area. The V6 has decent acceleration, and it's not a problem when it comes to passing. It's the first automatic that I've driven in years, as I've always driven standards, but I still feel like i'm driving a responsive vehicle. Not to mention the looks you get when you drive around town. It looks like a much more expensive car. I was so satisfied, I bought a second one for my Daughter.

Perfect Little Sports Car

by from White Oak/Pittsburgh, PA. on August 5, 2013

We've bought this 08 GS model 4 years ago, loved every moment we drove it, and regretfully have to sell it due to insurance downsizing (we own too many vehicles for only 2 people). Gas MPG great, overall styling, value, reliability,and road handling outstanding. This car would be excellent for a younger person going back to school(or college) or anyone who just wants to feel that free spirit that this car provides without breaking the bank.

money wise there is nothing that can compare

by from south africa on April 4, 2013

Ferrari look alike. And since when is that a bad thing. The car always urges you on to go faster. I know own my 4th generation tib.

Love this shark

by from CT on July 25, 2012

Gas Tank is small for the v6 and the milage isn't exactly stellar, but nothing else compares in quality, trim or warranty for the money.