2008 Hyundai Tiburon consumer reviews

$17,270–$18,370 MSRP range
side view of 2008 Tiburon Hyundai
Explore the 2008 Hyundai Tiburon

Best Car I've Owned

This car runs great. It drives very comfortably and has never given me any issues. I've owned it for 10 years and have never had an accident. It is very reliable, It is a great car!

Nicest car I own

The car performs awesome. Easy to drive and got a clean bill of health from my personal mechanic. I am so suprised as I have never purchased a foreign car before. It definatly changed my thinking!

Best vehicle I have ever owned

Even though my Tiburon is ten years old; it's reliable, comfortable, still has the power when I ask it, and still gets looks and comments. I think of her as my sexy, stylish (slightly) older woman-er- car.

A fast little car

I absolutely love my Hyundai Tiburon GT! I got an amazing deal on it and am very thankful for the team of employees that put me in my car!

Great, sporty little 6 cylinder

This is a very reliable and sporty little car. Especially with the 6 cylinder engine. It's great for 2 people and a bunch of stuff in the back, but as you would expect the rear seats are small.

Love It!

I've had my 2008 Tiburon 5-speed since January of 2016. I bought it really cheap with a slipping clutch, grinding gears, and many other issues from 7 previous owners mistreating it. Since then I've replaced the transmission, clutch, pressure plate, and the simple components of the suspension. It's definitely not the fastest or best performing car, but it's definitely styled right and turns heads with just halos and aftermarket wheels. By far one of my favorite cars I've owned. Great on gas mileage, I average about 28-31mpg every fill up. It's approaching 200k miles, but I definitely see it lasting as long as I stay in love with it. Overall, it's a fun, cheap project (after the major repairs required in my case, of course)!

MOST STYLISH ,YET HIGH MILEAGE CAR

HYUNDAI IS GOOD ON MILEAGE , RELIABLE, PARTS AREN'T EXPENSIVE ND COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE. I WISH TO OWN MORE OF THEM SOON.

Best car ever

I love it great on gas very reliable very clean runs as If it were brand new would recommend it to anyone great on trips always get stares

Great First Car

The Tiburon GT Limited was an excellent choice for a first year car. It had great styling and good gas mileage. In 6 years of ownership, it never let me down.

4.4

Fun to zip around town in

I love my Tiburon sporty and great in the snow -- a lot of plastic parts had to be replaced like the door handles -- trunk Hydraulic lifts --and there is no cruise control weird things but love to drive it