2009 Hyundai Tucson

this is an awsome car, it got a 2.0l 157hp engine.

by from chamchamal,iraq on August 12, 2017

This car is way too powerful than it look and it has a top speed of 220kmh with no trouble!! And its comfy and way too economic.

Uses car for Havingfun

Reliable I love it!

by from Cincinnati Ohio on August 7, 2017

This vehicle is everything I need. I look really classy when I am driving. Fits my needs and my family needs.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car

by from carson, ca on May 23, 2017

Love this car. Drives great, good mileage and all around great bang for your buck. Seats are comfortable, driving is great, and love the switch from auto to manual transmission. Great for hills.

Canadian owner

by from Niagara Falls, Ontario on February 24, 2017

I purchased my Tucson 25th Anniversary and have had no major problems until lately !!!!! Hyundai mechanic in Canada thought it was immobilizer. Hyundai in West Virginia (where it broke down) said it was due to bad gas !!!!!!!!! supposedly fixed by Hyundai and left to continue my trip and broke down in Hillsville, Virginia and problem was FOUND BY AN AMAZING MECHANIC....problem was the "crank sensor" !!!!!!! After having 4 diagnostic done !!!!!! this sensor was never detected....just in case you are having problems with your 2009 Tucson.

Tucson 2009

by from chicago IL on March 17, 2014

so far a good car. very well designed inside and out. Good visibility and simple features. Plenty of room inside to feel comfortable without being cramped. Decent amount of trunk space. Engine a bit loud and not as powerful as V6 obviously but it's not bad. overall a great car for a family or anyone who wants a simple, safe and compact suv.

Absolutely no problems in 4 years and 34,000 miles

by from florida on March 1, 2013

I liked this car and found it very dependable. My only problem was that it picked up a lot of road noise and shifted a little rough. I wanted to get a little larger vehicle what would ride better and not be so loud. I was going to get a Hyundai Santa Fe all wheel drive and planned to do so, but the dealer who sold me the Tucson made an offer and then reniged on it which ticked me off so much I would never buy from him again. When the dealership was new they seemed to want my business. Now they just blow you off rather than keep their word. So I just bought a Subaru instead. Good car though. I never had to take it back for anything at all. Probably should have kept it but had the itch to trade and wanted all wheel drive.

Solid bang for the buck

by from Trenton, NJ on September 15, 2012

I bought my 2009 tucson from a dealer in southern Jersey. It had just under 40,000 miles on it and I paid $14,500. It is the bottom line model - which sits fine with me because I didn't want a bunch of gadgets and bells and whistles. Unfortunately, it doesn't even have a thermometer to tell me the outside temperature, which is the one "bell and whistle" I do miss. That said - I love the sightlines and feel I have a great range of vision - and do not feel nearly as nervous on the NJ Turnpike as I did in my smaller sedan. It doesn't have a lot of get up and go - If I could do it again I would hold out and find one with a 6 cylinder engine. All told though - I am really happy with the car. The sound system includes a plug for our iPad, which is key for my husband - and the air conditioner is awesome. Haven't had the heat on yet - and I've only had it about a month - so my score on reliability is hopeful, but not yet fact based.

love my little Hyundai!!

by from Rocket City, Alabama on April 12, 2012

I bought the 2009 Tucson in 2010 - brand new, had been sitting on the lot for over a year. Why? Because it's a stick shift!! I've owned nothing but Saturns for the last 15 years. When Saturn went outta business, I had to get something else. Did my research, Hyundai's renewed commitment to quality and reliability impressed me. I love this Tucson. It's a nice small vehicle but has some pretty nice bells & whistles. Handles well, responsive, I don't mind the road noise. It's just noise. Decent gas mileage on the road and great small city car. I've owned it two years now and wouldn't trade it in for the world. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a small SUV.

I am going to miss you

by from cleveland oh on May 16, 2011

this was my car what can i said it is a great vehicule mileage was very good so far I think it was better than the sonata

not a single issue in 25,000 miles

by from FL on March 26, 2011

Bought new two years ago. Nothing needed to be done but oil changes and scheduled maintenance. The transmission shifting can be a litle rough and the road noise is a little worse than other cars I have had, but that is characteristic of the vehicle. It is comfortable and all the dash controls are intuitive and easy to use. I bought because of the warranty and lower price than Honda and Toyota and reputation of the local dealership. I am happy with my selection.