Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2010 Tucson

2010 Hyundai Tucson

2010 Hyundai Tucson

Have You Driven the 2010 Hyundai Tucson?

Great car!

by 2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited FWD owner from Houston on Thu Jul 15 2010

This is the 2nd Hyundai I've owned. I previously owned a 2007 Sonata Limited V6, which proved to be reliable, comfortable, and powerful. I wanted to move back to an SUV for the higher ride height and because I like having the space in back to put my two 50-pound dogs. PROS: 1) Interior/Exterior Styling 2) Beautiful interior (mine is black with the saddle leather) 3) Decent gas mileage 4) Excellent assortment of standard features such as full iPod integration, hands-free Bluetooth for the phone, power driver's seat, dual-zone A/C which is COLD, and automatic headlights 5) Great handling for an SUV 6) Absolutely outstanding passenger room. My 6'6" tall partner has extra leg and headroom when driving or riding passenger. 7) Incredible warranty CONS: 1) A little more noisy than I like, but its not terrible 2) While the gas mileage is probably similar to other vehicles in the small SUV segment, I had higher hopes. I've not yet achieved the 31 MPG on the highway and typically get around 27, which is about the same I got on my V6 Sonata. I drive the speed limit. 3) The only moonroof available is this massive panoramic monster that has no total sunshade: a recipe for unbearable heat here in SE Texas and likely to let in more noise. I wish there was a standard, rectangular moonroof available. 4) The horn is the WORST. HORN. EVER. I found that vehicles from other manufacturers to be far more costly to equip comparable to the Tucson. Hed and legroom were especially important to me for the front seat due to my partner's 6'6" frame (and he's not overweight). All in all, I would buy my 2010 Tucson again and would definitely recommend it to others.

2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD

by Rehabber from Orland Park, IL on Fri May 28 2010

The pros: Unbelievable acceleration for a 4 cylinder. Unnoticeable transmission shift. Interior and exterior styling. Driving comfort and handling. Great city fuel mileage. The con: Terrible tire and road noise from the rear of the vehicle.

Great car,great value, almost great everything

by hyun from Hawaii on Sat Jan 02 2010

The Hyundai Tucson 2010 will be my second Suv. I currently own a 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander. Between the two I'd say goodbye Outlander Hello Tucson! I love the power as you press on the gear, handling is great, seats are comfortable, great for the family, cool aerodynamic design, has ipod connection feature... and finally great gas saver! So far no problems...

Loaded 2010 Tucson Limited

by Mavrick from on Thu Mar 04 2010

I?m a 20 year plus Honda Guy and was looking for a new car, in recent years I have been very disappointed with their quality, so I took a chance with Hyundai and I couldn?t be happier. I want to share with you a recent driving experience; I was driving my new loaded Diamond Silver 2010 Tucson Limited on the freeway and passed a brand new Mercedes GLK ?Class SUV, he sped up to check out my ride, he just kept looking and looking, I turn around and smiled, thinking what a fool, my car looks better, I?m getting better MPG?s and I paid half the price. If you know anything about cars you have to like the looks and you can?t beat the warranty. Watch out Hyundai?s coming up big time?

Fun To Drive

by what's best for Me from Tucson, AZ on Sat Jan 30 2010

My Hyundai Tucson Limited makes driving fun. Our Hyundai dealer has been terrific. We where invited to dinner at the dealership a few weeks after we bought are new Hyundai. There was 20 new Hyundai owners present. It was great to ask question and hear others ask specific question. Listing to the feed back insured me I bought the right vehicle.

My life saver!

by Carrie from Wichita, Ks on Mon Jul 21 2014

YES you read that right! This car literally saved my life. I had a minivan prior to this (04 Toyota Sienna) and wanted something more my style and newer. One day I was on the highway and a semi in front of me was hauling a large load of hay. I saw the stack of hay starting to lean and yep you guessed it......they were falling off and coming in my direction! This car did fantastic manuvering left right left right in quick motion to avoid hitting any of the hay bales. I seriously doubt my minivan would have done as well. The steering was great and kept me on the rode. It is very comfortable, the inside is perfect for me. The outside is stylish. The bluetooth I really didn't need but a bonus when calls come in. Haven't had an issue since I've had it (3 months so far) and it is so much fun to drive. This car is a keeper!!!

2010 Tucson

by mrfixit from Denver, CO on Sat May 01 2010

A winner in all departments except perhaps a little noisy on less than smooth surfaces. This vehicle is a well thought out piece of engineering and I imagine its brethern 2011 Kia Sportage will expand upon the subject. Great styling. Only other minus on driving is larger than normal right rear blind spot but all of these compact SUV's suffer from the same malady. Great paint color, might prove to be a little thin. (Bright blue) We compared to others and comparably equipped Compact SUV's were $2-3m more expensive. City driving we experience 24 mpg, have not hit the highway yet but saw 26.5 mpg from Denver over Berthoud Pass to Granby and back. After owning a large SUV, gas tank is a little small, but we are getting around 280 miles between fillups (wife gets nervous if light comes on so we don't stress limits)

Great features for the money

by Mi from Holden on Sun Feb 21 2010

I have owned my Tucson for only a month now. I have traded in a BMW X3 2006 for it, and I love my new car WAY more than my old one. I purchased the Limited edition which comes loaded, leather, heated seats, IPOD entry, cruise control, blue tooth, etc. I love it so far,its fun to drive and all the controls are very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it !!!

Fantastic

by ecstatic new hyundai owner from columbus, ohio on Fri Feb 19 2010

Had CR-V already ordered, with a deposit down. Was told to frantically to go check out the new tuscon and lo and behold i drove off the lot with the custom car of my dreams. Fully loaded-- I got the White, Ltd Edition, with Nav., rear-view camera, touch screen, xm, 4wd, dual sunroof, and saddle leather seats. glorious for the 40 min ea way to work

gets me thru winter and terrain

by Smithsha831 from Chambersburg, pa on Fri Apr 21 2017

I really always wanted an suv and I found one with all the bells and whisles..the limited is great, I reccommend it to families or just for everyday comfort.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2010 Hyundai Tucson

Another year, another model from hard-charging Hyundai. This time it's the Tucson, a small crossover that impressed us upon its arrival for the 2005 model year. With its 2010 redesign, the Tucson has done some leapfrogging of its competition — it's fuel-efficient, stylish and high-rent — but it falls just short of a slam-dunk. This segment is packed with great choices, and the Tucson is light on utility. If your needs are light, though, it's certainly worth checking out.

The Tucson comes in GLS and Limited trims, with front- or all-wheel drive. I test-drove both.

'Fluidic Sculpture'
Love it or hate it, the new Tucson looks interesting. If the last Tucson... Read More