2010 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2010 Hyundai Tucson
4.1

10 years into my 2010 Tucson, been a great car

My 2010 Tucson has been very reliable from day one. No engine issues, a/c still blows cold, 180k miles & counting, 22/29 mpg, spacious interior (I'm 6' 3). I have beat it up pretty good over the years having kayaks, dogs, and long road trips, but it has held up well. Having the back seats fold down is great. Going 55 mph on cruise control with flat land can get low 30s mpg easy, but I average 24 with usual commute of interstate and city. Not the most comfortable vehicle in the world, but you're getting a Hyundai, not a Cadillac. I never missed an oil change. If you're buying one used and you know they took good care of it, then you're safe knowing you're getting a solid car.

4.1

Just bought it

This car was the right size and fit my budget. It seems to be quite peppy and is the right size for me. I will update my review the longer I drive the Tucson.

great car to own overall

I purchased this vehicle 4 years ago and have had no major issues , I keep it very clean and up to date with maintenance and wear and tear.

Great first car

This car has been very good to me it sometimes takes a bit of time for it to excelerate properly it cruises slowly then picks up but other than that no real complaints I love the Bluetooth and being able to make calls through it

4.3

Great car for everyday use

Bought car used in 2013 and have put 50,000 plus miles on it with no issues. Would definitely buy again. Good reliable vehicle and I would definitely recommend.

3.6

Best car just needs more features. But it?s still.

I enjoy the car it?s smooth and great on gas and fix my family Reliable sporty and most convenient. The leather seats are strong and well made. Not cheap like some cars. The Bluetooth is a little temperamental and distracting when driving But other then that the car is good oh yea the cost! Brand new very good or buy it use excellent.

4.0

i love the car

It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! The features and smart key are a nice touch. I am used to a V-6 AWD vehicle, so it has taken some time getting used to the slower acceleration in normal or ECO mode. In Sport mode, the acceleration is good. I really like the looks of this car.

4.0

Great Practical Car

I own a FWD 2010 Hyundai Tucson GLS with an electronic upgrade package (7" display, navigation, bluetooth). This car has been a great workhorse! I just rolled 200K miles. I have replaced two shocks (the same one twice surprisingly), an alternator and an ignition switch (under warranty). Besides oils changes, 2 sets of tires, and new front brakes that is all I have done to this car. the seats are what you would expect from a bottom trim level economy car and the fuel economy is just okay. The car handles great and drives like the day I bought it. The small footprint is easy to maneuver in tight areas, and nobody messes with (you decide why) a Hyundai Tucson.

The Hyundai Tuson, Best ride of the Century

In love with this vehicle. I really enjoyed everything about it before someone ran in to me, totaled it an kept going(: Hit and run, now I can't afford to purchase another.

most dependable

i like very small not too big just my size. also very good budget in pricing i'm looking for low down payment and low payments per month.