2010 Hyundai Tucson

i love the car

by from on September 10, 2017

It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! The features and smart key are a nice touch. I am used to a V-6 AWD vehicle, so it has taken some time getting used to the slower acceleration in normal or ECO mode. In Sport mode, the acceleration is good. I really like the looks of this car.

Great Practical Car

by from Tulsa, OK on July 17, 2017

I own a FWD 2010 Hyundai Tucson GLS with an electronic upgrade package (7" display, navigation, bluetooth). This car has been a great workhorse! I just rolled 200K miles. I have replaced two shocks (the same one twice surprisingly), an alternator and an ignition switch (under warranty). Besides oils changes, 2 sets of tires, and new front brakes that is all I have done to this car. the seats are what you would expect from a bottom trim level economy car and the fuel economy is just okay. The car handles great and drives like the day I bought it. The small footprint is easy to maneuver in tight areas, and nobody messes with (you decide why) a Hyundai Tucson.

The Hyundai Tuson, Best ride of the Century

by from Atlanta Georiga on May 9, 2017

In love with this vehicle. I really enjoyed everything about it before someone ran in to me, totaled it an kept going(: Hit and run, now I can't afford to purchase another.

most dependable

by from yonkers,new york on May 7, 2017

i like very small not too big just my size. also very good budget in pricing i'm looking for low down payment and low payments per month.

gets me thru winter and terrain

by from Chambersburg, pa on April 21, 2017

I really always wanted an suv and I found one with all the bells and whisles..the limited is great, I reccommend it to families or just for everyday comfort.

My life saver!

by from Wichita, Ks on July 21, 2014

YES you read that right! This car literally saved my life. I had a minivan prior to this (04 Toyota Sienna) and wanted something more my style and newer. One day I was on the highway and a semi in front of me was hauling a large load of hay. I saw the stack of hay starting to lean and yep you guessed it......they were falling off and coming in my direction! This car did fantastic manuvering left right left right in quick motion to avoid hitting any of the hay bales. I seriously doubt my minivan would have done as well. The steering was great and kept me on the rode. It is very comfortable, the inside is perfect for me. The outside is stylish. The bluetooth I really didn't need but a bonus when calls come in. Haven't had an issue since I've had it (3 months so far) and it is so much fun to drive. This car is a keeper!!!

Don't buy this car!!!!!!

by from on August 18, 2011

This car is NOT GLS, but it is GL model!!! You can buy this car right off the Hyundai main website at the price of $19045 MSRP.

Tucson FWD does not do good in snow

by from Kansas City, MO on January 21, 2011

This Tucson GLS FWD is TERRIBLE in snow. It slips and slides and is almost uncontrollable. I had a front wheel drive minivan before and it was great in snow. This thing is a piece of junk. Don't know if it is too light or what but as soon as I can get rid of it, I am going too! Big mistake buying this car.

Great looks, comfort, well equipped

by from aventura, fl. 33160 on September 17, 2010

I could not be happier... LOVE MY TUCSON... The desing/looks are just beautiful...The basic equipment is pretty much complete and adding the Popular Package makes it a great car at a very good value... I have 2 small complaints... The bluetooth is terrible... I can only call reciting the phone numbers, the computer does not recognize words or names... The sound equipment could be a bit better Migue Gras

Love my Tucson

by from Denham Springs, LA on August 5, 2010

First new car I've purchased in a while. This car offers the most features for the money. It is a very nice car. Good gas mileage though not as advertised. Overall, sleek looking outside, beautiful and functional inside. Outstanding in its class of SUVs.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Hyundai Tucson