2014 Hyundai Tucson

Fits my needs

by from Florida on February 1, 2014

Overall the Tucson SE is a great crossover. True Car pricing helped me in shopping. I did not get the best price but I did find a better than standard warranty. I love the ease of the controls on the steering wheel. Great leg room in the back seat. I love the rear camera for backing up. This crossover sits tall so I no longer get lost in a group of cars. There's enough power but certainly not a powerhouse. There are large blind spots in driving the Tucson but overall this was a great choice for my family.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Lake Ozarks , MO on July 1, 2014

At Corwin Kia in Jeff city I got fair and honest treatment my Sales Consultant Rachael Whalen was very helpful and knew her Product They were willing to deal and the Prices were good.

Great SUV

by from coudersport, pa on July 10, 2014

The ride is just incredible. It's like riding on air. The seats are so comfortable. I wish I had bought a Tucson a lot soon! Great value!

Great 1st ever New Vehicle!!!

by from Acushnet MA on November 22, 2013

This Tucson is Great all around ...from handling to all the Music and Blue Tooth features that were included. After trying many other Brands this Tucson was on top of my list... so made the purchase that much easier!! Hope to enjoy many Years to come!

Ron Carter Hyundai Clearlake, TX

by from Cici Houston, TX on August 8, 2014

This is my third vehicle and my second Hyundai from Ron Carter! The Hyundai is a lot of car for the money and I'm very pleased! I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Tucson and traded it in for the 2014 Hyundai Tucson Limited. The limited is awesome! Panoramic sunroof, very quite and smooth plus easy to handle. The interior has all the creature comforts I wanted such as GPS on the dash, and so many other features! Happy Dance!

Great mid-sized SUV

by from Cornelius, NC on July 26, 2014

This car had a responsive feel when driving. The 4 cylinder 2.4L gas direct injection engine delivers plenty of pep; from the start, to the needed acceleration at highway speeds. This car has a sports car like ride; firm but not choppy. I Enjoy driving the Hyundai Tucson.

Awesome ride for a fat guy!

by from East Haven CT on March 12, 2014

Overall extremely happy with the Tucson, The seats are a little hard, and the console tight to the leg but great headroom and performance

Hyundais have the best warranty

by from Crossville Tn on February 13, 2014

We have owned GMCs for over 35 years and decided to try a Hyundai and we are thrilled! Best warranty in the business and wonderful value for the money.

Great looking little SUV

by from roseville ca on July 27, 2014

purchased a 2014 Hyundai tuscon SE trim with AWD in july 2014 from Roseville Hyundai we love the car, and get a lot of comments on the great looks, Kona Bronze, with brown/black interior have 1000 miles on it now, and no problems, getting about 23 MPG combined so far the only recommendation, I would make to Hyundai is to improve he ride, it is bumpy, you feel the road a little too much. the seats however are very comfortable would definitely recommend this car, and Hyundai cars

Great deal, great value

by from Pleasant Prairie on June 17, 2014

I want to thank Joe Howard at Racine Hyundai who help get my new Tucson. He was able to get me more than I expected for my trade and got me a great deal on my new 14 Tucson. I'm loving it!. I was really surprised on how many options come standard. I love how I can stream music from my phone and use hands free calling using the Bluetooth.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Our Expert Review: 2014 Hyundai Tucson