2014 Tucson

2014 Hyundai Tucson

2014 Hyundai Tucson

Have You Driven the 2014 Hyundai Tucson?

Fits my needs

by Miss Jeep from Florida on Sat Feb 01 2014

Overall the Tucson SE is a great crossover. True Car pricing helped me in shopping. I did not get the best price but I did find a better than standard warranty. I love the ease of the controls on the steering wheel. Great leg room in the back seat. I love the rear camera for backing up. This crossover sits tall so I no longer get lost in a group of cars. There's enough power but certainly not a powerhouse. There are large blind spots in driving the Tucson but overall this was a great choice for my family.

Great SUV

by 123shelly from coudersport, pa on Thu Jul 10 2014

The ride is just incredible. It's like riding on air. The seats are so comfortable. I wish I had bought a Tucson a lot soon! Great value!

Best car I've ever had.

by Tina B from Franklin, NC on Thu Feb 08 2018

I did not owned but leased this vehicle. It was exactly what I needed in a car at the time, and it exceeded my expectations in every way. I am sorry to have lost it at the end of lease, and I should have bought it at that time. Driving it was great, it was good on gas, had pick up, power and looks to boot. If I ever find another one for sale, I'll buy it again.

Most features for the money

by (Almost) EmptyNester from Lexington, KY on Wed Jul 26 2017

I bought this used to replace our big Town & Country van that was getting old and now that we only have one kid at home, we no longer needed anything that big. But we still wanted something bigger than a sedan, with enough legroom in the back for my 14-yr old son who is almost 6 feet and still growing as well as rear AC vents. There are very few small crossovers that have rear AC vents, and if they do it's often only in the loaded models. We also looked at a new and used Escape, and the Tucson has significantly more leg room in the back than the Escape (thought there is less cargo space) and I like the way the controls are designed better. With this SE model, we got the rear AC vents, privacy glass, back seats recline slightly, roof rack, back up camera, touch screen, Bluetooth hands free phone pairing, voice recognition, steering wheel controls, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, heated front seats. The engine is super quiet once you get out of low gear, and the ride is very smooth. The seats could be a tad more comfortable, but are ok. So far, the only negatives I have noticed is that there are huge blind spots due to the very small , upturned back window, and quarter windows that are so tiny they are useless. This makes backing out of parking places and the driveway more difficult, though the camera helps. Otherwise, handling and steering are great. Gas mileage is also a little less then comparable vehicles. I haven't had it long enough to rate Reliability, but it wouldn't let me leave it blank, so I just gave it a 3, but it doesn't mean anything.

Awesome ride for a fat guy!

by Service manager from East Haven CT on Wed Mar 12 2014

Overall extremely happy with the Tucson, The seats are a little hard, and the console tight to the leg but great headroom and performance

best car ever

by Big Girl Car from salem nh on Sat Sep 06 2014

Love it. Worked with a fantastic team of people to purchase our Walking dead Tuscon. Has every amenity I was looking for. Rides smoothly. Leather seats w/lumbar are comfortable. Can't wait to use the heated seats option. Lots of rm for those sitting in the back along with good cargo space.

Happy Lady

by Happy Lady from Pasadena, TX on Tue Sep 23 2014

I am so please with my 2014 Hyundai Tucson. I love all the features that are installed in my car! My grandson loves to seat in the back and look up at the sky through the moon roof. I can not hear any outside noise so that makes the drive so nice.

Excellent Customer Service

by Dennis D from Lake Ozarks , MO on Tue Jul 01 2014

At Corwin Kia in Jeff city I got fair and honest treatment my Sales Consultant Rachael Whalen was very helpful and knew her Product They were willing to deal and the Prices were good.

Hyundais have the best warranty

by antqnutt from Crossville Tn on Thu Feb 13 2014

We have owned GMCs for over 35 years and decided to try a Hyundai and we are thrilled! Best warranty in the business and wonderful value for the money.

Ron Carter Hyundai Clearlake, TX

by Cici from Cici Houston, TX on Fri Aug 08 2014

This is my third vehicle and my second Hyundai from Ron Carter! The Hyundai is a lot of car for the money and I'm very pleased! I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Tucson and traded it in for the 2014 Hyundai Tucson Limited. The limited is awesome! Panoramic sunroof, very quite and smooth plus easy to handle. The interior has all the creature comforts I wanted such as GPS on the dash, and so many other features! Happy Dance!

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2014 Hyundai Tucson

The 2014 Hyundai Tucson is a stylish, comfortable, surprisingly agile little SUV, but its size deficiency, mediocre gas mileage and worrisome crash-test ratings keep it from being a top choice.

Small sport utility vehicles continue to climb in popularity, and it’s no secret why. Cars like the new 2014 Hyundai Tucson provide the fuel economy of a compact car with the space of a tall station wagon, combined with the commanding outward view of a pickup truck. One of the Tucson’s competitors, the Nissan Rogue, has been at the top of our weekly most-read vehicle reviews post for months. Hyundai has updated its compact SUV for the 2014 model year, giving it some new direct-injection four-cylinder... Read More