2020 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2020 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2020 Hyundai Tucson

Very Happy Recommend!

Very happy with our purchase. We have about 60,000km on the vehicle now (Yes Canadian). I am very pleased with the quality, performance, and reliability of the vehicle. We've had the Tuscon in the extreme Canadian Winters -40c, (-40F). Unplugged, and it has started without issue. I remember we were nervous when we bought the vehicle with the GDI 2.0L motor originally, but it has been fantastic since new. I would highly recommend the Tuscon to a young or older couple it is truly the perfect family vehicle. Great price and great reliabililty.

1.7

My car

My car still have warranty on it. Taken it to shop a few time they said nothing was wrong with have it all on video now .

I finally have a comfortable, safe car

After getting out of a nightmare that I was afraid to drive with another dealership here in Midwest city I finally feel safe and uncomfortable, I’m so happy with my car I don’t really have the words to express it.

He’s a handsome guy!

My 2020 Tuscan is such a sight for sore eyes. I love how sleek and sexy he is, I love the heated seats, blue link, lane assist, etc. this is my favorite car I’ve owned so far. I’ve never been bug into cars, but I do love this one!

Most comfortable car we have owned. Very SATISFIED

It's one of the best cars I've ever owned. Lots of leg room very comfortable for a long drive. We just love the Tucson would recommend it to anyone. And the price is right. And the staff is great to talk to they'll work with you to get you into the car that's right for you. THANKS Crain Hyundai.

3.7

Unsafe vehicle tail gate opens while in motion

Unsafe the tailgate opens while driving I had extensive damage to my vehicle while driving out of my garage causing extensive damage to the vehicle and my home.

4.4

I love this car

This smaller crossover suv is perfect for me. Really cool features and is very comfortable to drive. Smaller rear window, so visibility is slighter there, but the backup camera helps with that. Really perfect fit for me!

3.4

BE CAREFUL

The wiring is wrapped in a soy based material which is attractive to rodents. I have less than 3000 miles on the car and have had it in twice for repairs because the wires were chewed through. First time it was free; second time $320 bucks. Not smart engineering and it makes you wonder if that wasn’t the plan to get you in for repairs when the check engine light comes on. I would not recommend the car, but especially if you don’t have a garage!

Graet vehicle very reliable vehicle

This SUV is fun to drive, It is easy to get in and out of. I have the sport model and it looks great. Meets all my needs.

Best bang for your buck small SUV

This SUV has more options for the price than any other Make & Model. It has everything from heated front and rear seats, air conditioned front seats, heated steering wheel, navigation, and front and rear cameras.