2021 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2021 Hyundai Tucson
3.0

No Engine Power

2021 tucson ultimate, I've owned this car for three years. The only complaint I have with the car is it has no engine power. You have to mash the gas pedal to get on to the parkway. If your between gears the transmission does not kick down to get you going again. The car is too new to have reliability issues. Only have 11,000 miles on it.

Good family car

Good gas mileage, smooth drive and stability, roomy and good quality interiors. The sound system is OK. A bit slow when starting to run but runs OK.

'21 Tuscan SEL AWD

Our '21 Tuscan SEL AWD is great in the snow, with a quiet comfortable cabin, and loaded with features that often are found in vehicles costing 10k more & then you have to purchase a pkg with items you don't need to get what you do need. Hyundai thinks about the little things in addition to the overall vehicle. Sharpe exterior lines, soft interior materials and attention to detail is present in each Tuscan. This is the final year of the best generation Tuscan yet, and Hyundai keeps building on the previous gens pros.

3.0

2021 Tucson

I traded in a Santa Fe because of too many recalls. This is the second recall on this vehicle. I am no happy at all.

This is a very Sweet Ride.

I just bought a 2021 SE and I love my car. It's quiet running, it's not too small and not too big. I would recommend this car to everybody. I'm loving it.

Still love it!

Still love my new Tucson! Have only driven approximately 4,200 miles as of 10/13/2022, I'll have to update when more miles are driven. Handles nicely, thought gas mileage would be better.

Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD

So many standard features we were used to paying extra for. Chose the SEL AWD trim pkg w/ roof cross bars. Very comfortable and reliable CUV. Ample storage and great line of sight and the standard heated seats and remote start from my phone makes for warm winter mornings in the NY Adirondack Park. It's the 1st Tucson we've had & 1st Hyundai, but not the last. Build quality, reliability, host of std features we used to pay additional for, and driver's comfort. Sharp looking exterior and great use of quality materials inside as well. Only thing I would change is beep volume after remote locking and adding additional mpg. We leased because it was our 1st, but that's history. Hyundai has shown us that $30K gets you a great CUV that's roomy, reliable, stylish, fun to drive in Sport mode, and a overall practical vehicle that's not afraid of different types of weather. We've been to FL twice and Maine 3x since May '21, & are driving back to FL in 3wks for another semi-annual 10-day holiday with it. Road trips aren't tireding and the standard power lumber support is a contributing factor as well as are the 8-way power seat. Audio system is paired with Android Auto easily and creates endless audio options and navigation. What else does one truly need for a vehicle when you become empty nesters. I still drive a AWD sedan and enjoy it very much, waiting for Hyundai to offer AWD on the Sonata so both of our vehicles will come from the same location and manufacturer. May have to consider the K5 if the Sonata doesn't add by '24MY.

Buy now

Outstanding fast entrance to highway excellent which is a safety factor overlooked by some nice exterior fine visibility great price I just love to have one

4.0

A good car overall, but small for me

Overall, I am happy with it. I also have an older Santa Fe, and wanted to try a smaller SUV. I think I would go back to the bigger one on my next purchase. Otherwise, the car has been great for all the other categories. Third Hyundai and it is of good quality like my previous ones.

4.0

It’s the first car I have ever bought

So far it has been great . It was hard swallowing the price but I’m hoping it will be my last car.It driver nice and quiet .