2021 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2021 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2021 Hyundai Tucson

Buy now

Outstanding fast entrance to highway excellent which is a safety factor overlooked by some nice exterior fine visibility great price I just love to have one

A good car overall, but small for me

Overall, I am happy with it. I also have an older Santa Fe, and wanted to try a smaller SUV. I think I would go back to the bigger one on my next purchase. Otherwise, the car has been great for all the other categories. Third Hyundai and it is of good quality like my previous ones.

It’s the first car I have ever bought

So far it has been great . It was hard swallowing the price but I’m hoping it will be my last car.It driver nice and quiet .

So far seems great, goes through gas kinda quick b

It is exactly what I was looking for. A small SUV to put my dog in & take her to the beach 4 wheel drive for the snow, reliable

Much better driving experience than the Kona I had

This vehicle is the perfect blend of comfort and utility. Great value for the price. MPG is very good but not great. Nice infortaintment system.

Most reliable car I've owned.

Great vehicle. Roomy & comfortable. Drives really well. Definitely one of the most reliable cars I've owned, so I also bought one for my daughter.. I am very happy.

Sales

This car is so comfortable. Lots of room. Drives nice. Love everything about it so far. Love the color. Love the heated seats. I recommend this car to anyone

Great safety features on this car.

Great ride. Very smooth and quiet. We just purchased it yesterday and so far it's great. Love all the extra features. The trunk is great.

2nd Tucson I've owned! Love this car!

Everything about this car I love! EVERYTHING! And the Infinity sound system is an extra bonus! Beautiful car for the money! Like I said, I love everything about it!

Love, Love, Love My Tucson

Bought my new Tucson and within 2 weeks took it on a road trip from Rio Rancho, NM to New Orleans and back. The car performed beautifully under various weather conditions, from hot and dry to cold and hellacious rain. The lane assist is a wonderful thing and who knew a heated steering wheel on a chilly morning would be so nice. It handles very well, accelerates well for merging, and is very comfortable to drive over long distances.