2015 Hyundai Veloster consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Veloster Hyundai
Explore the 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Shop the 2015 Hyundai Veloster

Fun car

I've never owned a fun car until I purchased a Hyundai Veloster. She is beautiful and sporty. I love the panoramic sunroof, tight steering, good gas mileage, and heated seats.

Very Sexy Car to me it will definitely Represent M

I Love it so much I brought it just haven’t picked it up yet BARGA MOTORS was very professional when I went there and Tony treated me with Respect

4.5

It’s definitely a good car

It was definitely a great car to drive. If handled nice and the power was sufficient for the size of the car even though it sounded like that 1.6 liter was working really hard to move me and the dual clutch felt a little overworked as well. I really like it’s funky design and quirky motorcycle like interior. The visibility is awesome so I’d recommend either installing a back up camera or finding one with a back up camera but otherwise a decent little car.

Very cute, quick, eye catching

Great little car. No issues other than a rattle in the dash. Take off the cowl, pad it with rubber tubing where it meets the dash, rattle is gone. Wish the interior was a little more padded, cheap hard plastic. Over all good for the money, lots of extras.

Funnest Car in a long time.

Did not realize how boring my old Subaru was until I test drove and bought this car. Fun and distinctive styling. Small blemishes and chips.

Looks Great

I got the Turbo. Car looks great on outside and inside. The hatch area is larger than other hatchbacks I looked at. The third door on the passenger side is super handy.

Most reliable car brand I’ve ever owned

Met all my needs, cute sports car, looks small but I promise you it isn’t, step inside one of these and you will not be disappointed.

Great car. Good on gas. All options included.

Love to drive it. Selling as I am getting older and will use Uber or rent a car if needed. Perfect car. No problems Great gas mileage. Preppy.

Such a blessing

I was never a fan of Hyundai, until I sat in a Veloster. I did not think I’d like it but I’ve never been more happy to be wrong. The car and the people who sold it to us are absolutely fantastic

2015 Veloster Turbo fantastic little car

The only issue is the rear set up with the suspension. If you hit a big dip in the road on occasions it can unsettle the rear momentarily. Tyres aren?t the best standard issue.