2017 Hyundai Veloster consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Veloster Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Veloster Hyundai
Shop the 2017 Veloster Hyundai

Really an awesome car

Overall a great car. Very roomy front seats. Decent size back seats. Sporty looking car for being a 3 door. Yes i said 3 door. Exceeds my expectations.

4.3

Its lit fam

Had this car for a few weeks now. I'm 5'8" and I fit in the car nicely. Everyone says the NAVs are slow, but in my experience that's just not the case. Would recommend.

2.9

Not my favorite

I am short and the seat was the most uncomfortable seat in any car I have ever owned. Set way to close to the ground even when at the top setting. The engine also had issues with exhilaration during a rolling stop, or slowing down when someone in front of you makes a turn, when exhilarating to get back to speed the car would hesitate and not move for a few seconds. Never able to pull out when normally I would have felt comfortable.

3.0

dual clutch nightmare

I love the style but my 2013 & 2017 the dual clutch causes car to slip out of gear while driving . its been a nightmare

1.6

Crap Car

The dual clutch will get someone killed. It stalls out on an incline, the seatbelt adjustment (lack of) is a ridiculous joke. When you turn off the heat the blower keeps going. Ect. Etc.

Very fun car to drive

I liked everything about the car with the exception of the delayed startup of the entertainment/GPS/backup camera system. You started the car strapped yourself in put the car in reverse and no warning lines would appear. Then you put it in drive and the backup camera would stay on. After a block or 2 it would become normal.

2.1

Dangerous car

The steering wheel has no hole at the 6 o'clock position. Hands can't fit inside the 5 and 7 o'clock holes without triggering buttons. This wheels design is for controlling gadgets and steering second. Can't see out the back window. The front of center console let's anything in there fall out the side openings. Seat hurt back and feel like plastic and cardboard. Slow getting up to speed.

Best car I have ever owned.

I enjoy the feel of the car on the road. It has plenty of power and runs beautifully. There is plenty of leg room in the front and whole look of the car is very sporty. I love it!

1.0

The worst car ever

This Hyundai has been nothing but a trouble car from the start. Bought it brand new and it’s falling apart fast from constantly blowing lights to blowing tires to fuses and sounds that should not be occurring i wish I never got this crap

Love this car

Is excellent on gas, nice to look at, easy to drive and navigate. No issues so far with the performance of this car. Very happy with the purchase