2013 Infiniti Ex 37

Hope to have my infini for a long time

by from md on March 16, 2017

This car is exactly what I have been looking for for years. It is a crossover vehicle that sits more like a car. It has a V6 engine with AWD and great horsepower. I love driving it and looking at it.

Beautiful and fast ride for any car lover.

by from Central Illinois on May 7, 2014

I had searched for months comparing all of the small luxury CUVs. While the German brands may have had a slight advantage in rear seat leg room, perhaps even a couple more miles per gallon, in the end it was the total package of the EX37 that won my heart. The first in class interior, the trim and sporty dimensions, the sound and performance of the wonderful Infiniti 3.7 engine, the advanced technology, truly the driving experience that is the Infiniti EX37 beat the others hands down. Certainly you won't be hauling lumber and landscape supplies from the big box hardware store. The miles per gallon penalty will be erased by the smiles per gallon every time you drive this luxury CUV. Whether you call it a CUV or a sporty 4d hatchback, the admiring looks will tell you it is one gorgeous automobile.

Combined luxury with performance

by from Virginia Beach ,va on October 19, 2013

We did our shopping! We liked the sales guy simply bc he liked the car. He showed us so much about the car, without any sales pitches. In the end he didn't have to sell us, the Car sold us. A great combination of a sport luxury performance car. We are very happy,

Similar Models