2005 Infiniti Fx 35

Great car

by from Pa on September 14, 2017

Very nice vehicle but if you looking for a smooth ride don't buy. The interior very cheaply made my dash gas bubbles in them and when I call Consumer relations they said that I missed the recall. I did not get a notice because when I brought my FX35 I was not registered as the owner so the previous owner Received the recall notice. They know that I didn't receive the notice and they still wouldn't fix.

Did well until about 130k

by from Los Angeles Ca on July 22, 2017

This car was awesome for me for a few years, then the transmission and power steering started going out. I sold it and bought an Audi A5, and I have to say I'm way more satisfied with the Audi

I,m impressed

by from richmond va on July 19, 2017

I did not expect for it to be in such tip top shape ; coming from a used car lot. I was glad that I did.

Most comfortable and best performing vehicle.

by from San Antonio, Texas on July 17, 2017

We purchased this vehicle as the second owner in 2009 with a little over 40,000 miles on it. It's fully loaded and has every “bell and whistle” that was available from the factory in 2005 installed on it. It's the perfect size and has all the features and comforts. It's truly been a great vehicle to own and to drive.

Uses car for Havingfun

love love love

by from Lynchburg, VA on May 4, 2017

I was not looking for an infinity at the time I was searching but found mine in west va. researched the car complaints and found one complaint. How awesome is that! It holds the road like u wouldn't believe, steering is very tight. Its like driving a sports car. Great power, great interior, looks great. I wish it had blue tooth. Awesome suv.

Magician's....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

by from Bronx, ny on December 29, 2013

These guys love their magic. I got caught with their magic due to the fact that I was tired and not paying attention (got there at 430pm and left around 1030pm). Don't know if this was strategy on their part but after believing them about pricing, I was doing the paperwork to transfer my tradein. Called insurance company and everything BEFORE I even signed for my new car (which was 4000 more than expected + stating that extended warranty is required (not true). No matter what you do, pay cash, take a loan, they will always be 4,000 more than advertised. RECOMMENDATION ==== GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Excellent Car - 2nd one!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY on December 16, 2013

Had my 05 for 8 years, 168,000 miles. Only problem was a sunroof failure at about 140,000 ($2,000 fix). Traded for a 2012 with more features, and other than missing the "roar" of the 2005, I love the new one just as much.

My First Suv

by from Brooklyn on September 25, 2013

Great car for a great price. Only wish I had gotten it with the navigation package and rear view camera.

Too Sexy

by from Georgia on August 13, 2013

This car is just too sexy. Don't climb in unless you can handle it. It's quiet, fast, efficient, solid. Great sound system and ice cold A/C, heated seats, everything.

Sporty, stylish and fast

by from Milwaukee, WI on December 12, 2012

I am the only one with this car, among my circle of friends. They admire it a lot, and I am with it so far.