2007 FX35

2007 INFINITI FX35

2007 INFINITI FX35

Have You Driven the 2007 INFINITI FX35?

I drove it for he first time AFTER I bought it

by 0369Devildawg from Auburn, Alabama on Mon Dec 20 2010

My pastor had a 2005 and I wanted one then. But 3 weeks ago i went online and researched this car like i was back in Graduate School. After 3 days of research; I sent a message to the dealer and a loan application to my credit union. Then I went out of town (from Auburn, Al to Philly). I went to Chattanoga to get my black, 2WD FX35 with only 30,144 miles on it. Hello! My sales rep (we did a lot of emailing and phone calls) picked me up frm the airport. I drove her to the dealer where I finished the paperwork. Now the fun part. I drove from Chattanogga, TN to Auburn, AL. 23 hwy and 3/4 tank of gas. But I was doing 75 -80 mph. I am 6'3" and 250. I did not have to crawl in like I had with other cars. The seat is pre-set just for me. I have a bad back for military service. The seat and back supports are great. I love the heated front seats. The exceleration and keeping the speed down as somehing I had to get use too. I cannot believe this is a V-6...wow what power. I wish it had some wood grain trim iside. At home I wanted to see what it was like to ride in the back seat. I am happy to be the driver! Getting in the back seat and out was testy, but do-able. I love this car. It commands the road very well. I love all the safey features. The Bose radio with 11 speakers will not allow me to get bored on a long road trip. Peace!

FX35 a posiive experience

by Nuck from Canada on Thu Aug 12 2010

Through the first 35,000 miles the vehicle has been great. If it has a weakness, perhaps highway fuel economy. The car needs another gear. Adequate acceleration and outstanding handling. We are sold on the FX.

one of a kind

by fx35 from irvine, ca on Fri May 11 2007

purchased the 07 fx35 with the full package-proven class-leading performance(in terms of handling, acceleration, merging, cornering, accident avoidance, braking, and slalom all verified by AMCI Certified Testing), 5-star safety rating, high-tech features, unique and original styling, excellent value, very good reliability, very sporty, comfortable, luxurious, the total package.....the list goes on and on. The fx drives the way it looks. It's not your typical suv. It's not an suv. It's a sports sedan disguised. Just test drive -you'll know exactly what I mean. Any weak spots? NONE! By the way, I just love the sound of the exhaust - nothing else like it. It even sounds good at 5-10 mph!

Sport car feel, crossover convenience.

by Dr. Realtalk from Vancouver BC on Sat Dec 22 2018

I love this car. I test drove many and read alot of reviews so i knew what i was buying. Fast reliable and sleek design. This car was ideal for me and my wife for around town driving. Then came the baby... Could barely fit the car seat in the back seat and ultimately sold the car for this reason. The back seat is ridiculously small! Also, please know that this car rides very hard (especially with the 20" wheels). I did one road trip and it was torture. Very bumpy and uncomfortable as well as a loud exhaust note that resonates excessively in the cabin. Again , this is a fun car to whip around town in. Its a sports car.

Top SUV

by Parnelli from Outside Boise, ID on Mon Jun 21 2010

This rig is the finest and safest automobile we've ever owned. We drove it for over a year before a little gal failed to yield and I hit her heavy range rover head-on. The impact was sudden but amazingly soft and the air bag barely touched me, or so it seemed. We drove every other SUV out there and once we drove the FX we were done. This car handles any road. The best on snow and ice even without the snow mode switched on. We drove it on four different 8 hr. trips to see family and never got tired or numb. I'm a 6'-2", 250 lb. grandfather and this car is the best bang for the buck for my wife and I. My younger sister was so impressed she bought an Infinity G35x. I would have to say that Infiniti most likely is the best value right now for upper end cars. Unfortunately the car is a total but more than held its value according to the check from the ins. co. We got 18.6 mpg in city driving (it'll go down under 17 if you put your foot into it real hard) and 23.5 on the hiway(doing 75-85). The ride is a sports car ride but very refined as after all it's really an AWD 350z. If you want a girly man ride, go buy a lexus or an acura. Guess what car I'm shopping for!

Excellent vehicle!

by Barry from Charlotte, NC on Fri Jul 07 2017

My wife owned this car for 11 years and loved it! It was comfortable, easy to drive, rode very nice and was very reliable.

Great bang for the buck!!

by Sports SUV lover from NJ on Tue Dec 26 2006

JUST EXCELLENT!!! Like everything about this vehicle. So many features and extras in the vehicle that it makes it a lot of fun to drive. Leave a lot of competitors like lexus and bmw in the dust.

Love my FX

by jlittle21 from Cincinnati, OH on Wed May 17 2017

This car is stylish, great power out of a v6, handles great, and interior is stylish. I have had my FX-35 for almost 3 years now and bought it used at 60k. It now has over 160k on it and still runs strong. I recommend this car very much.

Sweet Ride

by Drummer Guy from West Covina on Fri May 08 2009

The car is great. Handles well, looks great. My only complaint is the seats. I've had it for a few weeks and my back hasn't adjusted. The side angles are a bit too constricting and the seats seem a bit hard to the touch. Possibly I still need to break them in more? Hopefully my back adjusts because I've been getting back pain. It's unfortunate because otherwise, it's a great car. Exhaust sounds cool and goes fast!

in search of perfection

by cars that make sense from on Mon Jan 05 2009

I switch cars pretty frequently, and I think the FX35 is the best car I've ever owned by far!! (2007 FX35) Never a single problem, and the best handling/control/performance, as well as all the little things that make the difference!

1 2 3