2007 Infiniti Fx 35

Good condition

by from Bronx on September 18, 2017

Some of mi friend have this car and this car is very attractive also this car is very confortable and have good exterior
Not Rated Reliability

overall my favorite car I have ever owned

by from Mill spring, NC on August 11, 2017

Nice exterior design and my favorite car ever. Gas mileage averages around 20. Tires are expensive to replace. Had to have lower side panel of car seat replaced due to cracking at 10 years old though. Dashboard had a recall and would bubble. If it was not replaced during warranty period Infiniti will not cover it now. Interior has nice features. Only complaint is back seat is a little narrow in head room for the taller folks. Love my Infiniti!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent vehicle!

by from Charlotte, NC on July 7, 2017

My wife owned this car for 11 years and loved it! It was comfortable, easy to drive, rode very nice and was very reliable.

Love my FX

by from Cincinnati, OH on May 17, 2017

This car is stylish, great power out of a v6, handles great, and interior is stylish. I have had my FX-35 for almost 3 years now and bought it used at 60k. It now has over 160k on it and still runs strong. I recommend this car very much.

Very Reliable and Fun to drive!!

by from Dallas on May 21, 2014

The FX is very fun to drive, we've never had any mechanical problems ever. The only thing that is a pain is getting out of the back seat. If an adult the door needs to be completely opened to get out because of the design of the door over the back tires. This can make it difficult to get out in a parking lot. We usually have our kids riding in the back so it's not an issue unless we have adults with us.

Looks better than it drives.

by from Ringgold,Ga. on April 30, 2013

Slides all over the road in rain. Nothing like a Lexus rx350. Dealer ship not honest. Went back on trade offer after agreement to price. Took 2 months to get title correct to receive our tag and registration. Also took 7 weeks to pay off our trade. No return calls or emails from Ali,the owner. Will never buy from this dealer again. Will never recommend this dealer to anyone.

the best buy

by from on January 13, 2013

I've always liked the FX35 because its a smaller SUV. The proformance is wonderful and the interior is beautiful. I couldn't ask for anything more. I enjoy driving this car every day. What a thrill.

such a sleek sporty machine

by from Chicago, IL on June 4, 2012

we currently own an Infiniti FX35 and nothing else looks like it on the road. GET THE SPORT MODEL! with the blacked out head/tail lights and grille present a nice touch as well as the AWESOME 20" rims. deff one of the best looking and sounding cars on the road today. ride is a tad bumpy but deff manageable. and of course a fantastic exhaust note :D it's an '07 and I think it still puts new cars to shame with its styling. deff recommend this car!

Best interior room ever had for driver comfort

by from Ventura, CA on March 27, 2012

Exterior styling is unique but strategically designed for visibility and comfort. Both I, at 6'3", and my wife, at 5'1", find the driving position perfect after individual adjustments. Performance is excellent. They speak of 20 miles per gallon being an expected highway mileage but I'm averaging close to 28 when I can keep my foot off the pedal and maintain about 70mph. Ours has the 20 wheel package and I'd recommend that as the ride comfort feels significantly better. Love my FX and l plan on putting a couple hundred thousand miles on it.

FX35 ROCKS,,,,

by from MARYLAND on April 18, 2011

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT MEDIUM SIZE SUV / CROSSOVER VEHICLE LOOK NO FURTHER THEN THE INFINITY FX35. I HAVE OWNED MERCEDES, LEXUS AND BMW AND NONE COMPARED THE THE INFINITY IN PERFORMANCE AND RELIABITY. GET THIS CAR, YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!