2007 FX35

2007 INFINITI FX35

2007 INFINITI FX35

Have You Driven the 2007 INFINITI FX35?

Best car I have ever owned

by Golf nut from St. Paul, MN on Fri Feb 19 2010

First, let me say I am a car guy. I have owned just about every make and model in my 44 years of driving, from Corvette to Volvo. I bought my FX three years ago and it is the best vehicle I have every owned. I never have had a problem and I have 73k miles on it. The only nits I possible have are the blind spots (you get used to them) and the limited trunk space. The performance is great and so is the mileage. I get 20 on the road and 25 on cruise at 70 mph. It is the best styled vehicle on the road and tracks like it is on rails. It is unsurpassed on snow and slippery roads. I would only trade this one for another.

I drove it for he first time AFTER I bought it

by 0369Devildawg from Auburn, Alabama on Mon Dec 20 2010

My pastor had a 2005 and I wanted one then. But 3 weeks ago i went online and researched this car like i was back in Graduate School. After 3 days of research; I sent a message to the dealer and a loan application to my credit union. Then I went out of town (from Auburn, Al to Philly). I went to Chattanoga to get my black, 2WD FX35 with only 30,144 miles on it. Hello! My sales rep (we did a lot of emailing and phone calls) picked me up frm the airport. I drove her to the dealer where I finished the paperwork. Now the fun part. I drove from Chattanogga, TN to Auburn, AL. 23 hwy and 3/4 tank of gas. But I was doing 75 -80 mph. I am 6'3" and 250. I did not have to crawl in like I had with other cars. The seat is pre-set just for me. I have a bad back for military service. The seat and back supports are great. I love the heated front seats. The exceleration and keeping the speed down as somehing I had to get use too. I cannot believe this is a V-6...wow what power. I wish it had some wood grain trim iside. At home I wanted to see what it was like to ride in the back seat. I am happy to be the driver! Getting in the back seat and out was testy, but do-able. I love this car. It commands the road very well. I love all the safey features. The Bose radio with 11 speakers will not allow me to get bored on a long road trip. Peace!

FX35 a posiive experience

by Nuck from Canada on Thu Aug 12 2010

Through the first 35,000 miles the vehicle has been great. If it has a weakness, perhaps highway fuel economy. The car needs another gear. Adequate acceleration and outstanding handling. We are sold on the FX.

Worth the wait!

by Race girl from Fort Worth TX on Mon Jan 17 2011

I have been saving for this and it was every thing I wanted in a car and more. It has all the bells and whistles. Great on gas mileage, fun to drive, easy to park and with the back up camera I feel safer backing any where.

Top SUV

by Parnelli from Outside Boise, ID on Mon Jun 21 2010

This rig is the finest and safest automobile we've ever owned. We drove it for over a year before a little gal failed to yield and I hit her heavy range rover head-on. The impact was sudden but amazingly soft and the air bag barely touched me, or so it seemed. We drove every other SUV out there and once we drove the FX we were done. This car handles any road. The best on snow and ice even without the snow mode switched on. We drove it on four different 8 hr. trips to see family and never got tired or numb. I'm a 6'-2", 250 lb. grandfather and this car is the best bang for the buck for my wife and I. My younger sister was so impressed she bought an Infinity G35x. I would have to say that Infiniti most likely is the best value right now for upper end cars. Unfortunately the car is a total but more than held its value according to the check from the ins. co. We got 18.6 mpg in city driving (it'll go down under 17 if you put your foot into it real hard) and 23.5 on the hiway(doing 75-85). The ride is a sports car ride but very refined as after all it's really an AWD 350z. If you want a girly man ride, go buy a lexus or an acura. Guess what car I'm shopping for!

one of a kind

by fx35 from irvine, ca on Fri May 11 2007

purchased the 07 fx35 with the full package-proven class-leading performance(in terms of handling, acceleration, merging, cornering, accident avoidance, braking, and slalom all verified by AMCI Certified Testing), 5-star safety rating, high-tech features, unique and original styling, excellent value, very good reliability, very sporty, comfortable, luxurious, the total package.....the list goes on and on. The fx drives the way it looks. It's not your typical suv. It's not an suv. It's a sports sedan disguised. Just test drive -you'll know exactly what I mean. Any weak spots? NONE! By the way, I just love the sound of the exhaust - nothing else like it. It even sounds good at 5-10 mph!

What fun to drive!

by busyguy from Houston, TX on Sat Apr 26 2008

I've had this car for about a year now. My wife just got an 08 Volvo S60 and there is just no comparison whatsoever. The FX has so many interesting features and handles beautifully. I have completely been spoiled by this car. I've had no reliability issues. The car is quick, quiet and functional. I will definitely be buying more Infinitis in the future!

in search of perfection

by cars that make sense from on Mon Jan 05 2009

I switch cars pretty frequently, and I think the FX35 is the best car I've ever owned by far!! (2007 FX35) Never a single problem, and the best handling/control/performance, as well as all the little things that make the difference!

Very Reliable and Fun to drive!!

by MK from Dallas on Wed May 21 2014

The FX is very fun to drive, we've never had any mechanical problems ever. The only thing that is a pain is getting out of the back seat. If an adult the door needs to be completely opened to get out because of the design of the door over the back tires. This can make it difficult to get out in a parking lot. We usually have our kids riding in the back so it's not an issue unless we have adults with us.

Sweet Ride

by Drummer Guy from West Covina on Fri May 08 2009

The car is great. Handles well, looks great. My only complaint is the seats. I've had it for a few weeks and my back hasn't adjusted. The side angles are a bit too constricting and the seats seem a bit hard to the touch. Possibly I still need to break them in more? Hopefully my back adjusts because I've been getting back pain. It's unfortunate because otherwise, it's a great car. Exhaust sounds cool and goes fast!

1 2 3