2008 Infiniti Fx 35

Definitely worth the money

by from Philadelphia, PA on September 6, 2017

This car meets all my requirements as a owner of a car. It's safe, but fun. I still get compliments on it to this very day!

Excellent customer service!

by from Raleigh NC on August 19, 2017

I have NEVER purchased a car this easy. The service was absolutely impeccable. From the sales consultant to the finance manager service was of consistent quality. The car I purchased is awesome. These guys are the best

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Luxury at Last!

by from Austin, Tx on August 19, 2017

Spacious, Sporty and lot of bang for the buck! We took it to Alabama and back to texas. Perfect for road trip and plenty of space. Leg room and head room both front and rear. Plenty of cargo space for luggage or the dog! Love being able to see out clearly and going off road. Being in the city the SUV zips through and isn't to big to park, the backup camera is helpful. Love the car overall good experience and many more trips to come!

It's OK

by on July 28, 2017

Bought this car at 77,000 miles and have put 12,000 miles on it. I do enjoy driving it, however I think it could have been designed more sporty looking. Interior is kind of plain with no exciting features... kind of a let down for a luxury car.

Great Vehicle

by from Texas on June 29, 2014

I had purchased a 2006 FX-35 in burnt orange color in Feb, 2013 for a grad present for my daughter (burnt orange - Univ of Texas colors). After 1 year she was involved in a serious accident - some drunk slammed into the right rear of the car at 75mpg on an interstate. The car swerved, slammed into the center concrete barrier and rolled 3 times. Other than bumps and bruises, all 3 in the vehicle were fine. So it definitely survived the rollover test. This newer one I purchased in Feb, 2014 and is great. Was in pristine condition and serviced at the Infiniti dealership. Still the same complaint - needs premium gas, although the dealer salesman said it automatically adjusts the timing if you use 89 octane instead of 92/93, but I noticed it not as peppy. Still, these cars are great and reliable and very safe.

08 Infinity FX35

by from Pismo Beach, CA on March 20, 2013

Great car with awesome style. Lots of power and luxury. Found one with fairly low miles. Pleased with purchase.

worst car I have ever owned

by from New Jersey on January 30, 2013

This is the absolute worst car I have ever owned .At 70 k miles the transmission went . At 75k both window regulators went bad .At 80k transmission went again .Tie rods went bad .Sunroof no longer opens $3000 to fix. Both heated seats no longer work .Dash has to be replaced because of bubbling .Driver side seat worn out .Headlight seal is leaking Be forewarned these SUVs do not handle at all like a car despite what people say . I know people who had better look with a Yugo .

Great driving experience.

by from NH on December 25, 2012

Drives great for an SUV however leaves something to be desired in terms of cargo space and gas mileage.

Perfect vehicle for me...

by from Mesa, AZ on September 28, 2012

After owning a Corvette for 2 years, I thought it would be difficult to find a "Sporty" utility vehicle- I was wrong. I love the FX35 for its looks, performance, comfort, and utility!!!

Awesome Car!!!!!!

by from Chicago, IL on February 13, 2012

Was looking for an SUV/crossover, looked at Lexus, BMW, Acura and the FX. The FX is far sexier looking and has Lots of power!!! This thing is a beast!!!! I own a BMW 3-series and love this just as much!! Interior very luxurious, love the NAV and the Ipod hookup. My wife drives this car and absolutely LOVES IT. Found a 2008 3 years old with a year warranty left on it.. Great deal!!! Love it