2008 FX35

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

A Good Kind Of Different

by Mike from Ft. Worth, TX on December 17, 2009

As I began to rack up the miles on my 04 Tahoe, I began the search for my next vehicle, wanting something that will hold its value better than the tank I was driving. The FX35 caught my eye immediately! I was attracted to the musculer exterior and had to test drive one. I tested the BMW and the Lexus. Before my Tahoe, I owned a 97 Vette and loved the power. The FX brings back the acceleration I truely missed with my Tahoe. Parking is much easier. Interior is very comfortable and stylish. Even though gas mileage could be better, it is still a good improvement over the 14-15 I was getting. It is a vehicle that turns heads and makes my drive to work enjoyable.

Great Vehicle

by Dave from Texas on June 29, 2014

I had purchased a 2006 FX-35 in burnt orange color in Feb, 2013 for a grad present for my daughter (burnt orange - Univ of Texas colors). After 1 year she was involved in a serious accident - some drunk slammed into the right rear of the car at 75mpg on an interstate. The car swerved, slammed into the center concrete barrier and rolled 3 times. Other than bumps and bruises, all 3 in the vehicle were fine. So it definitely survived the rollover test. This newer one I purchased in Feb, 2014 and is great. Was in pristine condition and serviced at the Infiniti dealership. Still the same complaint - needs premium gas, although the dealer salesman said it automatically adjusts the timing if you use 89 octane instead of 92/93, but I noticed it not as peppy. Still, these cars are great and reliable and very safe.

Awesome Car!!!!!!

by CarGuy from Chicago, IL on February 13, 2012

Was looking for an SUV/crossover, looked at Lexus, BMW, Acura and the FX. The FX is far sexier looking and has Lots of power!!! This thing is a beast!!!! I own a BMW 3-series and love this just as much!! Interior very luxurious, love the NAV and the Ipod hookup. My wife drives this car and absolutely LOVES IT. Found a 2008 3 years old with a year warranty left on it.. Great deal!!! Love it

Perfect vehicle for me...

by Ex Corvette Owner from Mesa, AZ on September 28, 2012

After owning a Corvette for 2 years, I thought it would be difficult to find a "Sporty" utility vehicle- I was wrong. I love the FX35 for its looks, performance, comfort, and utility!!!

Love it so far

by Coloradoan from Seattle, WA on June 1, 2011

Purchased with 36K miles on the odometer. Have now driven just over 2,000 miles. Very comfortable ride, and quiet on the road. Seattle driving is yielding about 19 - 18 mpg. Surprised at the cost of add on accessories for a 3-year old car, but still a great car overall, although a few very, very minor issues. I would like a touch screen or voice activated the GPS, and a more user friendly CD player allowing easier jumping around on the CD's. Both issues likely fixed in the newer versions. Turning radius is bigger than my old '98 Nissan Maxima, but nothing unmanageable on city streets. Steers nimbly through the mountain roads, and doesn't float on the rough gravel roads. Too new to me to rate reliability.

Great driving experience.

by Sean from NH on December 25, 2012

Drives great for an SUV however leaves something to be desired in terms of cargo space and gas mileage.

It makes me smile every time I drive it!

by Sailing Fool from Helena MT on April 28, 2018

I accidentally found the FX35, and am glad I did! Knowing nothing about it, I took one for a test drive, and was hooked in the first couple miles. The power, handling, and comfort are fabulous. I've owned 7 Audi Quattros, 6 of them turbos. This car is more power, far better handling , and is significantly more reliable! I've put 6,000 miles on the FX through one of the biggest snow years Montana has seen, and this car is unstoppable with its rear bias AWD. The Snow mode makes it idiot proof, but I turn everything off and just have fun! Seriously, driving to the ski area on a powder day is as much fun as skiing! My only complaint is gas mileage; 20mpg on premium if I nurse it on the highway. As with everything, you have to pay to play!

Great Car

by Moebox from Windsor, Maine on December 18, 2017

I have only had this car a few days, but what a wonderful car. Power and beauty all in one. The dealership was great and that makes owning the car feel like a great experience.

Definitely worth the money

by JIMMYH. from Philadelphia, PA on September 6, 2017

This car meets all my requirements as a owner of a car. It's safe, but fun. I still get compliments on it to this very day!

Luxury at Last!

by MambaFan92 from Austin, Tx on August 19, 2017

Spacious, Sporty and lot of bang for the buck! We took it to Alabama and back to texas. Perfect for road trip and plenty of space. Leg room and head room both front and rear. Plenty of cargo space for luggage or the dog! Love being able to see out clearly and going off road. Being in the city the SUV zips through and isn't to big to park, the backup camera is helpful. Love the car overall good experience and many more trips to come!

1 2 3