Read or write a review.

2009 INFINITI FX35

Change Year
4.5
Average based on 15 reviews

Best car that I have ever owned!

by from LA, CA on December 30, 2011

I love the reliability and the way that Infiniti's handle. I have owned 6 of them and every one has been fun to drive and exceptionally maintenance free. The Infiniti FX is my favorite and I highly recommend it!

Great combo of style and practicality

by from Boston, MA on April 2, 2012

I've had my 2009 FX35 for a month now and love it! The model I purchased is loaded. Just came off a lease and had 29k miles. I had concerns in purchasing because of the small cargo area, but got past that by considering how many times I've carried cargo with multiple passengers - not often. In other words, it's usually me and a passenger and I can always flip down a backseat or both. My first choice was a MB E350, but impossible to find with flip down seat in the back. I needed that flexibility, even if I don't use it often. Both kids play hockey and sticks wouldn't fit in the trunk of the Benz. Went skiing a couple of weeks ago and was able to flip down one side of backseat and fit two pairs of skis, poles, etc. Wouldn't have been able to do this in the Benz. Great acceleration, love the paddle shifters and the back up camera. The camera is a must as rearview vision is not good. Again, only been a month, but I'm thrilled with my FX35!

Exhaustive Comparison Yielded the FX35

by from Melbourne, FL on May 2, 2009

After doing quite a bit of research on the internet, I was sold on the Audi Q5, however, I promised myself I would compare each vehicle in the Q5's class to be sure it was the one for me. I'm glad I did! The FX35, though a few thousand dollars more, has more horsepower, better interior options and was just as eager off the line as the Audi. The only negatives I've found so far are a small sunroof, as opposed to the huuuuge sunroof on the Q5, and surprisingly small cargo space. Otherwise, it beats its competitors on nearly every other feature.

Great Suv/sports car

by from Tn on February 5, 2013

Awesome handling on any weather conditions,very fast.Love the reliability.I owe a 2009 Fx 35 AWD for more than a year and it never hesitate,maintenance free.I get 21 22 mpg.Love this car ,it really is a SUV and a sports car when you need it.

Wow- Powerful

by from West Nyack, NY on December 13, 2010

The FX35 09' is great, as of now no major problems. Wish it had a power rear hatch, you would think for the money it should have one. Over all great

Fabulous Purchase

by from Iowa on November 27, 2012

Love the look and style of this vehicle. It handles great. It is by far the most comfortable vehicle that I have ever driven. It's a keeper!!!!

Incredible New Perfromer

by from Baltimore, Maryland on October 9, 2008

I just picked up my new 2009 FX 35 AWD, this SUV is superb. I opted for the premium, touring, and navigation packages and it gives me everything I need. The reviewers are right, its not got a huge cargo area, but it is very sufficient and when the seats fold down, more than roomy. The 303 hp V6 is amazing, really performs very well. What they say is true...The SUV with the soul of a sports car. I am not missing my BMW 745i one bit(traded in for the FX). DRIVE and FX and you'll be hooked.

Wow, what a ride!

by from Jackson, TN on June 7, 2010

Bought my 09 FX35 used with 13k miles. First 400 miles were a blast. Mine is loaded with every available option. Sticker was $55K. I love everything about it. Got over 20mpg on first tank. Not crazy about buying premium fuel, but I just got out of an Armada so 20mpg is pretty good. The handles excellent. This ride is very comfortable for a car with 20" wheels and a short wheelbase. Would be nice to have more storage for the headphones for my entertainment system. No regrets so far. I've never been so pleased with any purchase and this is my first used car in over 10 yrs. I have 2 small kids and they seem to have plenty of room in the back. If your in the market for mid size luxury SUV, you have to drive the FX.

Nice Vehicle.

by from Houston, TX on February 21, 2011

I bought a 2009 FX35 two years ago and we have not had a single issue with this SUV. Back seat is not roomy and uses a lot of gas I think but it is a safe car and hols its value.

Loooooooooooove my FX

by from Long Island New York on January 28, 2011

I have a 2009 FX35 that I lease and I really do love it. I dont have children, but I do think that it would a tight car for 2 children, especially the cargo area, but for me its GREAT. I had a 2007 and loved it too. The seats are very comfortable, love the heated and cooled seats (wish the steering wheel was heated :)). We just recently had over a foot of snow and we went out in it and the truck was great!!!! I love how it handles, its quick and looks great!!!!! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a sports car with 4 wheel drive.

Similar Models