2011 FX35

2011 INFINITI FX35

2011 INFINITI FX35

5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2011 INFINITI FX35?

Crossover with the Soul of a Sportscar

by Armand from Baltimore, MD on Sun May 15 2011

I bought a Pre-Owned 2009 FX35 a few months ago and I've been very happy with the vehicle. My previous cars have been sports cars, but I was drawn in by its performance, practicality and bold looks. The interior is comfortable and full of accessories that you may get 'nickel and dimed' for with other German Brands. A minor thing, I don't like how the steering wheel buttons a laid out, they are not intuitive, but you get used it quickly. As mentioned in other reviews, if cargo space is a priority for you, the FX doesn't have lots of it. Safety/Technology features on this SUV are unparalleled by any other car I test-drove. The lane departure warning systems detects if yo are unintentionally departing your lane, it can be turned off. It has seven cameras around the help with all the technology. It can also detect your rate of closure to the vehicle in front you and warn you of an impending collision. Also you can select if you want it to start braking for you. There are features, but it will take a while. Some have commented that the vehicle will make a weird bump sound, like something heavy fell in the cargo area. Its made this sound twice since I have had it. I haven't had a chance to have it checked out. Outside the odd sound this SUV handles great, has an acceleration that rivals most cars, yet is AWD and has enough room to go snowboarding with kids.

Most reliable and fun car to drive that I owned

by JetSetterFL from Tampa, FL on Sun May 21 2017

The car runs and feels amazing to drive - it's very zippy and a fun one to boot.... Looks very nice and was a great value for money. Never had any issues - but I also made sure to take care of all the required service etc on a timely manner. Looking to buy another Infiniti again!

WOW! WOW! AND WOW!

by JT from Lawrenceville ,GA on Tue Mar 15 2011

I was thorn between getting a MB-GLK, Acura MDX, a Honda Pilot, and an FX35. I did my research and some test driving,and the FX35 came tops. I was almost discouraged by a consumer review on the FX that mentioned something about the transmission of the 7 speed models not having power when you need it and some noise that sounds like a car hits you from behind.In fairness to this review,sometimes in "within city" stop and go traffic,you get some slight lags before a thrust, but I do not consider this a problem. As an owner of other Japanese imports, I know this is a common occurrence.I have had my 2011 FX for a month and the only sound I hear when driving is the beautiful sound of the FX engine which is dulled by the very quiet cabin. More so,the FX comes standard with a lot of options which are extras on other vehicles in it's class.The NAV system in the FX, updates itself in comparison with some that needs occasional updating. The blind spots are not as bad as described and the interior is surprisingly roomier than you would envisage. The dash is a beauty to behold at night. As for the way the FX drives, that I cannot explain with words.You need to test drive one to experience it. And it's got the wow factor to it's design.

Glad I bought this car.

by Hicastle from Woodbridge, NJ on Wed Nov 21 2012

I love everything about this car! When I was making my decision a year and a half ago, I considered Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, Acura MDX, BMW and Mercedes. After test drives and cost calculations Infifniti FX 35 was a winner. I have absolutely no problems with the car after 17.000 miles on it, service at Ray Catena of Edison, NJ is exquisite, gas mileage is better, than I predicted - especially highway mileage, electronics are top of the notch... What else could I ask for? I only wish gas prices would come back to normal.

My driving sanctuary, that I truly enjoy!

by I am a true auto enthusiast. from Fort Wayne, IN on Fri Nov 14 2014

I am a true auto enthusiast. I own a Z06 Corvette, a 63 Corvette convertible, and a 68 big block Camaro. The Infiniti FX35 takes me away from those cars, but still gives me performance, luxury, utility, quiet comfort, and eye catching style. We are retired and the FX, for us, is the true definition of a crossover. We sold a QX4 SUV, and a Camry SE to buy the Infiniti FX. The FX is quiet and well appointed. It handles and brakes great. The AWD is excellent. The XM, NAV, and cameras are great. On the downside, it could use more room in the back seats, and some more cargo room. For us it is perfect, we even thought of just putting down the rear seats. We don't use them. This FX is great on trips, going to the country club, or bringing a new snow blower home. Oh yes, my wife likes the style and driving it too.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Piquet from Miami, FL on Tue Feb 08 2011

Great deal for your money. Great V6 engine, runs smooth and have a great torque for a V6, even V8. appoint a test drive and you will see.

LOVE this infinite!

by Shannon from Scottsdale, AZ on Fri Apr 14 2017

This car is flawless inside and out! I'm a realtor so need this baby for business and its a treat to drive around town!

Awesome vehicle

by Fred from Iowa on Sat Aug 19 2017

Cool, fast and comfortable. The SUV handles like a sports car, fun to drive. The AWD makes it a great snow machine.

Awesome car

by Nice car from on Fri Jun 09 2017

Not much to say about this car. Just excellent car I got from you. Very accurate information listing on here and nothing wrong that I can think of. I have drive this car for couple weeks now, and I don't see any problem on this car. I am very happy to have this car, and my wife is also happy to have this car. Thank you very much for this opportunity to get this car. I and my wife will drive this car for long time for sure.

Most good looking Car I ever own

by Sport fan FX35 from High Point on Mon Jul 30 2018

This car has great design even being a Project from 2009, after 9 years still eye catching. Has great quality materials and great engine performance. MPG not the best ones, acceptable for its powerful engine. Driving is sporty so no that comfortable but fun to drive.

1 2