2003 Infiniti Fx 45

Great car!

by from California on November 13, 2008

I get a new car every 15 years (my previous car was a 1989 Camaro Z28), so I did a lot of research before I bought this car in January 2004. It has not disappointed me. It has great performance, including spectacular breaking. The handling is tight. When I first bought it and was getting familiar with it, I'd look at a button and ask myself, "What does this do? If I designed this car, it would do such-and-such." I'd push the button, and such-and-such would actually happen! It was very intuitive. I have had no problems with it (53,000 miles) and the dealership has been great, including giving me free loaner cars (all Infinitis). I am delighted with my car.

Always Wanted One of These

by from Hatboro on October 14, 2010

I finally found a used cream puff at an Infiniti Dealer. My favorite color (white) and my favorite engine (4.5 liter). Had it for almost 2 years now, and still look forward to driving it daily. Still get the looks. Tires are expensive to replace, but then what isn't? Had many other cars. G35x and I35 before this. Don't like the new FX body style (yet). Maybe get an EX35 or newer FX45 or M45x after this--but in no hurry--really!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from on April 8, 2011

Love everything about this vehicle. Technology package is a must! Everyone still stares, and it's a 2003! LOVE this SUV!!!

Very fast and nice

by from Derby Connecticut on June 16, 2017

Very nice car and fast luxury v8 engine with some power some 20 wheels black on black nice interior . This car come with all the package u need DVD rear camera hid roof rack 6- cd smart key and more more options as u see the car is on good shape and I'm ready to hit the road

FX45

by from Minneapolis on April 30, 2009

Had the vehicle since 2003, no problems and fun to drive. Technology package is well worth the extra money. What a treat to have Nav, DVD, and laser guided cruise control.

LATCH is TERRIBLE

by from Milwaukee, WI on April 4, 2007

I just spent 1 hour of my kids nap time trying to install a new car seat! The LATCH system is so hard to reach...and I have small hands. I have used this system in cars where it is close to the seat and installs in seconds. The LATCH is located deeper in the seat. Great car for our family of 4, but don't plan on moving the car seats! More truck space than I thought. Plenty of room for double stroller and groceries. You feel all the bumps in the road. Not bothersome enough to regret out purchase.

In my possession for 14 years, never had any probl

by from Derby Kansas on August 7, 2017

It was my multi-purpose vehicle and perform Great in all your tasks put two in all types of weather in all types of driving conditions. Awesome awesome awesome.