2011 Infiniti FX50 Consumer Reviews

2011 Infiniti Fx 50
Average based on 4 reviews

3rd FX is best yet

by from Gibsonia, PA on November 3, 2010

Having graduated from FX35 to FX45, my new 2011 FX50 is by far the best yet. The ride is considerably more comfortable with the 21" tires. The extra 90 hp is beyond noticable, it seems to want to keep accelerating. Little things like being able to tell which tire has the low pressure has finally been fixed by Infiniti. The birds eye and side camera views are incredible. I got it without the Technology package and I'm glad I did. The lane departure beeping was always annoying and I didn't use the Intelligent Cruise Control enough to warrant the extra cost. The technology in the base vehicle is more than enough. So far so good, it's the best generation they've made yet.

Awesome

by from NM on April 1, 2011

Great handling with impressive overall performance. Feels like a sports car while being inside a luxury car. Great instrumentation and appointments. It surges,...please get out of my way!

FX50

by from Washington DC on August 18, 2011

I Looooove my FX50. It drives smooth like a luxury car should but it is smoking fast and sporty. I am no soccor Mom...oh no...you had better think again. This is an extremely unique ride. Go for FX50 Sport with premium wheels and you won't be sorry. Either way, FX really hits the mark and I have had many Infiniti's. They continue to improve each model year and I didn't know they could get any better. Enjoy the ride!

Technology and Sport Packages worthwhile

by from Bel Air, MD on May 22, 2013

Pros: Power, Handling, Interior/Exterior Finish, Dependability, Front Seat Roominess, Rare Cons: Rear Cargo Size, Tight Back Seat, Gas Mileage, Some Standard Luxury Options Missing There is no doubt that this is an odd-duck SUV (more of a CUV) with spunk. It's low-production numbers make it a rare-breed and it's just a joy to drive. Technology and Sports packages are attractive, but pricey. Some typical options found on other luxury brands in its class are plainly missing as standard functions (daytime running lights, automatic liftgate, automatic gasdoor). But for a tall gentleman (6'4"), this vehicle is very comfortable to drive, and the sports package's additional leg support feature for under the thighs is fantastic for long trips. The power is enough for most and the stopping power is impressive for this 2+ ton vehicle. Little to no brake fade was noticed in hard driving. I would not recommend venturing too far off-road in this vehicle as the 22" wheels and short tires along with a stiff suspension with little articulation would be a bit harsh. Other reviews mention the lack of rear space and I would concur, but it's not intolerable. At the end of the day, this is a fun vehicle and one that I enjoy driving each day - all while being family approved!