2001 Infiniti G 20

Great car for the money.

by from Louisville, KY on February 12, 2012

I have owned my G20 for 5 years. Can't say enough about my satisfaction. Great quality, fun to drive, great gas mileage. Most luxury cars don't get near the gas mileage, that's why I bought the car to begin with but love everything about it.

Sporty, but VERY economical

by from Memphis, TN on September 25, 2010

I've owned my G20 for 6 months now. It is sporty and very reliable. But the most important thing is it gets 35 mpg on highway, 25 to 27 in city. I love the way it looks and handles, it is very quiet and comfortable inside. I would DEFINITELY recommend a used G20 to any used car buyer, it is thousands less than the same year Civic or Corolla. A much better value but the same reliability and economy, but MUCH more sporty!!!

luxury with little price

by from buffalo on October 17, 2006

i love my g20. it has been alot of good times and reliable. Have put over 200k on it and still runs like a champ. Just changedoil and looks great. Buy one soon before you cant find one. dont miss out.thanks for reading..great car..

great car

by from TN on November 29, 2008

this car is well equipped, great gas mileage, and well constructed. The only gripe is I wish it had a v6 option, but the 4 cyl. does it job very well and gets over 400 miles on one tank of gas. This car should run well over 200K miles with no issues.

best little car ever

by from kansas on October 17, 2006

dependable, sporty and alot of fun. A little slow at first but this one will last you the long run.Guaranteed!! would defenetely buy again!!!

This is the best example of a Japanese car

by from Memphis on June 21, 2010

The Nissan-based Infinity G20 is a VERY sport but economical car. I've had mine for a number of months, purchased used. But even with 155,000 miles, it is quiet, dependable, sporty, economical and fun to drive! 27 mpg in city, up to 35 mpg highway makes this model one of the best values for anyone looking for a sport sedan. Also, has a great resale value!

Most sleek car I've ever owned.

by from Clayton, NC on July 11, 2017

I loved this car. It was cute and compact. The speakers were amazing, electric leather seats, a sunroof, it had it all!

Similar Models