2012 G25

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

Fun and Comfortable

by J-grigs from New Rochelle, NY on April 18, 2014

Leased the g37x prior to buying a slightly used 2012 G25x and the two cars are almost identical. You can definitely feel the difference between the 3.7 liter and 2.5 liter but after a few drives it was a very easy adjustment. This car is extremely comfortable and the 2.5 liter makes it much quieter while accelerating, which makes it feel a little more like a luxury sedan than a performance car. The two handle exactly the same and I love the feel of the steering (great in all weather). Gas mileage slightly better in the city and much better on the highway. I've been averaging around 18 mpg in the city (15 with the g37) and just took it on a road trip and was hitting almost 35mpg. If you want a luxury sedan that can still zip you around town- this is the perfect car.

Sexy car I love it

by Love this car ! from Augusta , georgia on June 11, 2017

I absolutely love this vehicle , the ride is so smooth, the interior is gorgeous as well. This is the second Infiniti I owned & this is my favorite over the g35x .

Very fashionable & handles beautifully.

by Teriglovesinfiniti from Chicago, ill on April 22, 2018

This car is the perfect size for me. I love the sunroof and the well designed leather seats. The colors are wonderful white/tan. I love the visibility from the driver's seat. All in all it is a perfect fit.

I love it. Fast and modern look.

by Harj from on April 10, 2014

Drive smooth and exterior look is excellent. Comfortable seats with heating the front seats for cold weather.

Premium sedan that's fun to drive year around.....

by Import Jockey from New England Summer's & Florida Winter's on June 13, 2015

My wife leased a 2010 Maxima that prevented her from driving it in really bad winter commute days, so due to having to drive from NY to VT as she was a Nurse at UVM Medical Center she would drive my Tundra which she disliked due to being 5'3" tall. She loved sitting up tall, but wasn't use to driving such a big truck to work. Even with 4-snows the Maxima caused her to lose confidence in bad weather days, so when she turned her 2010 Maxima in, our dealer had 5-Infiniti sedan's, 2 were G37x's & 3 were G25x sedans, plus all had less than 10Kmi on them. We test drove both the 25 & 37 and we found the G25x to be much quieter than the G37x. They performed very similar with exception of HP & fuel economy. Having bought/leased several vehicles from our dealer we were allowed to take the G25x home and we drove it to VT to work the very next day. We were extremely excited with the MPG on our commute and even being AWD we averaged 33-mpg in a combined highway/city route. A number we only got when doing all highway driving in the Maxima on summer tires.With the G25x being a CPO product, it made our decision that much easier. Payment was about what we were paying for the Maxima lease. We got an extended service contract plus added 2-yrs & 30Kmi to the CPO factory warranty. We added all-season factory floor mats & mud flaps along with rubber trunk tray. We drove the G25x until it had 60Kmi on it (52,570 miles)and then sold it to our daughter for the loan balance pay-off who had just started her teaching career & was having to drive 30-miles each way in all types of weather. At 60K miles, the G25x was just getting broken in we felt & knowing our daughter would eventually be commuting while carrying our grandchild within the G25x made us feel that much better. We have since leased a 2015 Infiniti sedan that will become our NY sedan as we have retired late this Spring & will begin spending our winters in Florida from Jan - May starting in 2016.

The best car I have owned

by lee from Chicago on October 11, 2014

I love everything about this car. It was leased before I purchased it and only had 7300 miles on it....

Wonderful car for road trips

by Lisat88 from on July 25, 2017

This is the second Infiniti we have owned. The first was a I30t. Our G25 is one of the most comfortable cars we have owned. We loved our first Infiniti and find this one just as reliable and even more comfortable. We make several road trips each year and love the comfort and roomy interior. The only thing I'd redesign interior wise is make the cup holders larger. Last month we had 3 large adults in the backseat. A little cramped but 3 children or 2 adults would be very comfortable with plenty of legroom. The exterior design is nothing to get excited about but the trunk is very large. As far as performance, the engine is a little underpowered for the size of the car but the gas mileage is great (32-34 on last trip). The car is very stable if not a bit awkward in turns like a large car usually is. If we wanted another traveling car I would buy another Infiniti.

Best overall package in its class

by Chanvivek from Stamford, CT on January 12, 2018

The AWD was the deal maker since I am based in the North East. The V6 has plenty of power and is smooth and you hardly hear the engine once the doors are shut. The luxury features are not best in class but more than any standard package. Car handles like a dream and with traction control, you feel locked in all the time. Maintenance is also a breeze and Infiniti has some great service personnel.

The car is very reliable and smooth driving it.

by Baybay from San Jose ca on July 11, 2017

The car is well equipped, very spacious from the front, average from the back. It drives better than a BMW, it's a luxury car, v6 seat leathers

This is perhaps the best car ever made

by 2012g from Cocoa bh on July 13, 2017

Her name is baby g, because she has the small 6 cylinder, out of the other infinitis I've owned which were all close to perfect, this car in particular has never had one problem ever, all original even the battery and tires, like a combo of my 03 m45 and 06 g35, with better gas mileage , better features, the lowest maintenance cost I've ever had, 60×1.9 from ifs, was able to pay off early cause I had so much extra money , her birthday is july 2012, shes 5 now , Infiniti totally rox,

1 2