2007 G35

2007 INFINITI G35

2007 INFINITI G35

Have you driven the 2007 INFINITI G35?

Simply Amazing

by New Infiniti Owner from Stow, MA on Tue Feb 16 2010

I just recently purchased a 07 G35x and it's the most amazing car on the road. It's simply invigorating driving this car. It's so fast and so smooth and it's a ride you will purely LOVE everytime you have to drive somewhere. There is so much to love about this car. Some of the highlights though are the powerful 3.5 engine, extremely responsive and powerful acceleration, incredible handling, front LDC monitor, power everything, exquisite styling interior and out, comfort, and an amazing Bose surround system. This car should be priced 10 or 20 grand more for what you get and for the performance and style. But at this price, it's absolutely unbeatable based on what you get. I've been a huge car enthusiast my whole life and have driven some really nice cars, but this on is beyond anything in it's class. You won't find cars for 80grand that perform like this. This is by far one of, if not THE best car out there.

Sharp car, nice power

by Love my G35 from Chicago IL on Tue Sep 07 2010

I just love this car. I just bought it slightly used (20,000 miles) and love the interior quality, the look, and the power of the engine. On my first day out, a Porsche 911 wanted to race me, which for me was quite a change from my Honda. The styling is similar to the new G37, and am so glad that I chose this one over some German rivals such as Audi and BMW who are known to have reliability issues.

Love this car.

by Cory from Philadelphia, PA on Tue Feb 02 2010

I worked for a major car rental company and fell in love with this car the first time I drove one. The power is there if you need it. Also, the amenities are terrific. My one complaint is that the seats are a little narrow. I'm not a huge guy (about 225 lbs) and I could use a little more room around the hips. If you're looking for a car that has the touch of luxury with a sports car mentality, this is the car for you. I absolutely love it!

Excellent Car

by Speedogomer from Friendsville, PA on Sun Mar 10 2013

Comfort: 5/5 This car has a ton of available options, my car has them all except the sport package, which in my opinion adds uncomfortable seats and a rough ride. my car has navigation, Sat radio, built in HD for storing music, adaptive radar guided cruise control, adaptive headlights, sunroof, leather, back up camera, heated seats... about any option you could ask for in a car. The ride is taught, but not harsh, and very quiet on the highway. Easily the most comfortable, and well equipped vehicle I have owned. Performance: 4/5 For 95% of people out there, this is a fast car, a very fast car actually. It's able to out accelerate nearly every other vehicle on the road, considering most people don't drive very fast car. However, coming from my old CTS-V to the G35x, there was a noticeable decrease in performance. The trade off is a better ride, more features, and reliability... but the CTS-V was a better performance car. That said, the G35x handles well, with little body roll, and transmits pretty goof feedback from the road. One of the biggest downsides is when getting AWD, you can only have an automatic transmission. A fault I somewhat remedied by installed Infiniti OEM shift paddles, which come with the sport package, but are very easily added by yoursefl for about $100. The car is already wired and everything, you just need the parks and a screwdriver. Overall the car is a true sports sedan, but don't expect it to be a track day car. Exterior Styling: 3/5 Probably the worst part about the car. Nothing wrong with it, but it has a very sedate appearance. There are aggressive headlights, nice LED tail lights, and sculpted hood.... but not much else. The stock wheels are dull, and the car in profile is very bland. Styling is obviously subjective, but it's not nearly as eye catching as some other cars on the road. Even compared to a new, high trim level Camry, the G35x is outshined. Interior Design: 4/5 Not perfect, but generally a solid cabin. The materials are soft touch, and real aluminum (with a cool texture inspired by Japanese rice paper) The interior holds up well, with only a few wear marks appearing on the steering wheel, which I've seen on all G35's. The gauges are attractive, and easy to read, and the infotainment system is VERY user friendly. You can control the radio via touchscreen, the steering wheel controls, the scroll wheel below the screen, or the hard buttons by the climate control, whatever you prefer. It's nice compared to some newer cars that rely too much on touch interface. The audio system is partially by Bose, which in my opinion makes really poor sounding products. Anything Bose I've ever heard has been overpriced garbage, That said the G35 has a solid sound system. Not a ton of bass, and not much adjustment able to be done, but he music is clear and for most people will sound just fine. The leather isn't the softest, but is easy to clean and holds up very well. If you're stepping down from a more expensive vehicle, the interior won't blow you away, but if you're stepping up from a lesser more mainstream vehicle, you'll definitely be impressed. Value for the Money: 5/5. I bought this car because there was no other car on the market that was as good for the price. I cross shopped a BMW 335xi, a Merc C300, and an Audi A4, before I bought the G35. The other cars are nice, but the G35 has more power, features, and better reliability than all of them, for less money. The only car that has as strong an engine is the 335xi, but for the same price, the BMW won't have nav, sunroof, back up cam, music HD, adaptive cruise....ect, ect, ect. For the moeny, the G35x is absolutely impossible to beat. If you can find a 300+ horsepower, AWD sedan, loaded with leather, nav, sunroof, ect. for less than a G35x.... then buy it. I promise no other vehicle on the market can compete with a used G35x for shear value of what you get. Reliability: 5/5 I came from a CTS-V than was in the shop more than on the road, it felt l

Best value for the money

by alien from Chicago, IL on Thu Oct 28 2010

I was initially looking for is250, but i saw this car at the dealership, and love it. For the same year (2007), this car is 2-3K less than is250, while options are similar. But definitely this car has better performance than the is250. The is250 is more comfy. One complain: the music box (9.5GB) is useless. You can only record it if it's music cd (not mp3) from the in-dash cd player. The compact flash can't be recorded to the music box.

2nd Infiniti

by ronnie from Phoenix on Sun Dec 28 2008

Purchased a used one from the Scottsdale Infiniti dlr in March. So far so good except fan "smells" when putting bottom vents ON? My mechanic tells me that's a '07 trait they are fixing. My car was a former rental purchased with 20K miles

What a great car

by New Infiniti Owner from Louisville KY on Sun Jul 04 2010

I recently bought my G35X and I must admit, It is even better than I thought it would be. I did a lot of research before buying this car, and saw a lot of good reviews. After having this car for a few days, it is my opinion that this is one of the finest automobiles you can buy. The power is awesome, you never lack for acceleration. The handling is tight and precise. The AWD lets you never lose traction. Overall a great car. One of my favorite things is the stereo. I have the Bose system and it rocks! Powerful bass and crisp treble. You will find yourself cranking it up. I drove the lexus is 250, the bmw 328I and this car is way better than both of them. Gotta recommend the G35X if you are in the market for a car.

One of the Best Cars I've Ever Owned

by WRF from Racine,WI on Thu Jul 22 2010

Tthe 2007 G35X is one of the best cars that I have owned. I have owned 24 different vehicles of which 4 were Infinitis, and 2 were BMWs. Infiniti is one of the best values in both the performance and luxury areas.

G35 Sport Sedan 6MT

by G35s 6mt from Palm Beach, Fl on Wed Sep 07 2011

This is by far one of the nicest cars I have owned. I love the power and handling for a stock car. MPG isnt the greatest but I have gotten used to it. I've taken the car out on couple of trips pretty comfortable, but the driver seat could use some upgrades. Doing 75mph was getting about 25mpg. I always recommend this car to all my friends when they are looking for something new.

This is the greatest car I will ever own

by Craver for Speed from Toronto, Ca on Sat Jan 12 2008

The 2007 Infiniti G35x is a stunning machine. Loaded with great valued features and with stunning performance, it is the ultimate car in practicality. It is great in the winter, and on dry surfaces too. There is a brillinat exhaust note that you feel in your gut past 5500 rpms that is addicting. Drive one and you'll see why...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2007 INFINITI G35

In its first full redesign since it took the market by storm in 2002, the Infiniti G35 sedan adds power, updated styling and a greatly improved interior. The sedan has three trim levels: base, Journey and Sport, the latter available with either a manual or an automatic transmission. The all-wheel-drive version, the G35x, is its own trim level of sorts, available only with an automatic transmission. As redesigns go, the 2007 isn't a knockout, but that's mainly because Infiniti's best-selling model was already so good. (The G35 coupe will continue in its current form until the second-generation model comes later this year as a 2008. This review covers the sedan only.)

Exterior & Styling