2008 G35

2008 INFINITI G35

2008 INFINITI G35

Have You Driven the 2008 INFINITI G35?

Puts a smile on my face every day

by Four door sports car enthusiast from Fort Worth, Texas on Mon Nov 29 2010

I thoroughly enjoy my G35. As a loyal Nissan driver, I was ready to step up in class and chose a 2008 Infiniti G35. I have no regrets! The interior is well put together, with comfortable seating and numerous luxury features like dual climate control system and hard-drive based navigation. I also have the premium package which features a premium sound system with ten speakers, bluetooth technology and other assorted bells and whistles. Under the hood is a 3.5L V-6 with power to spare. Need to merge in quickly from the entrance ramp ramp? No problem at all. While it's not a Ferrari, it will get you from 0-60 in 5.4 seconds - plenty fast for your daily commute. Braking and handling are also excellent - with ABS and all the other things you'd expect. In summary: Cons: - Gas mileage could be better (I'm average about 20 MPG combined) - Voice controlled navigation quirks (System has some trouble understanding city names - this is easily overcome by using the touch screen to input info) Pros: - Premium system (Love the factory bluetooth and premium sound. If you can afford it, don't buy a G35 without this package!) - Engine and handling (Can't say enough about this car's quickness and handling) - Styling and looks (Beautiful car, inside and out) The G35 is good looking and fun to drive. It also has the bells and features you'd expect in a luxury vehicle, for a lot less than your neighbor's BMW.

Luxury car with power

by Coffee Guy from Essex, VT on Tue Feb 14 2012

This is my second G35x and my next car will also be a G25x or G37x. The car has all the features you will ever need along with 306 hp it's a lot of fun to ride. My only complaint is with the fuel mileage but I don't want to give up the power or the all wheel drive to get more then 20 MPG. I just wish Infiniti would finally put another dealer in VT as it's been a decade since they had one but luckily the car only seems to require oil in all the years I have owned them. The new G's get a little better gas mileage as they have more gears but I like the 5 speed automatic and it's power in each gear. The bluetooth and Ipod connection are my favorite new features that my 2005 model lacked. Cup holders in the doors was also a nice addition as the car seems to lack them.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by Beauty & Luxury from Hallsville, TX on Mon May 23 2011

This care is beautiful and has all the luxuries. I owned a Cadillac CTS prior to this Infiniti and I prefer this car without a doubt. Visibility was a problem in the CTS but not here. I bought it used with 19K miles and I've put less than 8K in 14 months. Never a minutes problem with it. I love this car. All controls are within easy reach. Simple navigation. Fantastic acceleration. Generous trunk room. Will surely purchase another one in the future.

Infiniti 2008

by Infiniti from Lake Elsinore, CA on Mon Apr 09 2012

I just love this car...it everything and more that I could want! It handles wonderfully, gets about 19 miles to the gallon, I have the Sports edition and just love it!

Best Value Sports Sedan

by Auto Enthusiast from Baltimore, MD on Tue Aug 03 2010

The 2008 G35X is the 2nd we have owned---the 2004 G35X was totaled in an accident. The 2008 features sharper styling, both inside and out, as well as a tighter overall feel. Seating is spacious, handling is sharp and reliability (for both cars) has been excellent. Look no further than your local Infiniti dealership.

Very good car

by Luv this car from Charlotte, NC on Thu Nov 06 2008

This is really a great car, the performance is amazing. Couple of things you need to think about before you buy; trunk is pretty small, front seat cup holders will not hold two drinks at the same time and I am not crazy about the radia, CD display area w/o GPS system. This are really minor but things you should be aware of only. The look, horsepower and handling are just great and really make up for these minor issue.

This Car that roars," I have arrived."

by Doc from Dayton, OH on Tue Feb 26 2008

I was in the market for a new car and wanted a luxury brand without the common luxury "conservative styling." I stumbled into the 2008 G35 XS. The sport version definitely makes the ride more enjoyable. It is an awesome vehicle! Everyday, I look forward to the roaring sound of the engine as it starts. It's handling is amazing. The electronics are easy to manage. The back up camera is a huge plus. The array of audio options which includes a standard CD player, 6 disc in trunk player, Ipod connection, XM radio, and 3.5 GB hard drive enough to store 3000 songs is amazing. The only sacrifice was in trunk space. I don't understand how this car could even be in the same league as the BMW 3 Series. It leaves that model in the dust.....

G35x

by G35x infiniti love it from Virginia Beach, VA on Mon Mar 12 2012

I switched from a Cadillac STS and previously owned a 300ZX and many things in between. I must say this car is a blast if you want a reasonably priced sports sedan that drives like a sports car. Mine has most of the features like navigation and rear camera and is all wheel drive. I have used regular gas without an issue but went back to premium fuel for the little extra pep it seems to provide. The main drawback is gas mileage and it doesn't seem to matter which grade of fuel I use I get about 21 mpg. Can you get a different of used car for less? Yes, but I don't you will find a better of more fun car for the money.

Not as good as the 2004 G35x engine

by CJ from Chicago on Wed Jun 18 2008

Don't get me wrong - I love this car and this is the second one I've had. I first had a 2004 and now a 2008 G35x. The improvements in the car's interior quality and toys are tremendous. The exterior changes are nice too, even though I really loved the unique body style and headlight shape on the original G35. One thing I have been disappointed in is the newer engine's acceleration. The older engine had that awesome neck-snapping power from a dead stop. The new engine, even though it packs more horses overall (300+ vs 280, I think), does not seem to have that same juice from the get-go. Passing others on the highway once you're already in 3rd or 4th gear is still sweet, but I miss that intial burst of power. A nice thing about the all wheel drive is that it seems much smoother and less of a restraint on the engine than in the previous model. Love this car, but miss the quick acceleration. They also, of course, jacked up the price on the newer model, which is annoying. May have to find something with a little more zip next time.

Lives up to it's reputation

by Scottmerc from Boston, MA on Wed Apr 04 2012

The G35xS is everything I expected it to be. It drives excellent, has tons of power, handles very well, and looks great. Leg room is ok but I will say my left leg hits the door panel which sometimes gets annoying. Also the computer takes some getting used to. I haven't had to refer to a manual as much on any other car I purchased. Compared to the Cadillac STS which was my other choice the Infiniti lacks some options. There is no heated steering wheel, cooled seats, or DVD player. I feel the reliability of the Infiniti will well out weigh missing a few options over time. I am very happy with the G35xS!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9