1997 Infiniti I 30

200,000 Miles and only had to replace on thing

by from Denver CO on June 30, 2012

My Infiniti I30 is an amazing car, I've only had to replace the fuel pump the whole 200,000 miles I put on the car and of course tires. Its fast and had a lot of power behind the wheel. Everyone thinks it's a 2006 when really its a 1997. I'd recommend this car to anyone.

reliable and loaded with luxury

by from Marysville WA on June 14, 2016

I bought a lease return 97 i30 in 2001 with 42k miles. I enjoyed driving this powerful-comfortable-economical sedan for 8 years (then I changed companies and was assigned a company car). It was reliable, just routine maintenance, tires & brakes. In 2010, I sold it to my daughter, who just added gas and drove, daily (if you know what I mean). Now it has 258k miles. A few years back, it got (2) CVA joints @$185, then an alternator & battery. Now it get shocks & tie-rod ends, because it deserves them. It still runs strong. That bulletproof Nissan VQ30DE engine has a timing chain (not a belt), Dual OverHead Cams and 24 Valves. It just keeps going! Our family loves this car.

Powerful, luxurious Car

by from Dayton, OH on July 21, 2013

This is wonderful car. It is powerful and luxurious car. Looks beautiful from outside and inside. I love the interior.

300,000 miles.....still going strong

by from arizona on May 16, 2011

Best car ever. No major problems. Just sold it and got a 2003 i35... Tires brakes starter alternator and battery are the only things I had fixed..