Read or write a review.

1998 Infiniti I 30

1998 INFINITI I30

Change Year
Average based on 6 reviews

Excellant car for the money!

by from Denver, CO on March 24, 2007

Absolutely the best car value today. The care handles extremely well and has lots of power for the mountain roads. Very comfortable and roomy!

Best car ever

by from Emporia, KS on January 25, 2009

I've owned my 98 Infiniti for nine years and it has been a dream! I love the ride, the performance, and the reliability. After 120,000 miles, the only noticable wear is the leather on the seats. Repairs have been few and far between. I plan to drive this car for several more years. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Great value in a near luxury car

by from LA, CA on November 9, 2007

Found a low mileage example (59,000 miles) and knowing how long these cars run will keep it for many years. It's a 10 year old car, and some normal maintenance and repairs are going to happen (so far 1 oxygen sensor and knock sensor) but it starts every day and is very comfortable to drive. Resale value not as high as Lexus, but a great value in my opinion.

Very smooth and Powerfull!

by from Taunton,Mass. on October 3, 2010

My car has 185,000 miles on it. It is very quiet and smooth with exhilerating acceleration from its V6 powered engine. My body needs paint work, but still has lots of life in it!

Fantastic Car!

by from Dingmans Ferry, PA on July 31, 2014

This car is an amazing choice for any driver. The car has a extremely impressive engine that also has a great exhaust note. The cars interior is beautiful but the leather on the seats doesn't last long. The exterior of the car is rather plain but it is still a looker in my eyes. I got 190,000 miles and the car still gets the same gas mileage and performance as if it was brand new. Infiniti... you got yourself a new fan for life.

Love Infinities

by from North Carolina on December 1, 2013

Bought this car new in 1998, now has 240,000 trouble free miles. She still runs, drives and looks great. We own 2 other late model Infinities that also are are still running strong. We are Infiniti owners for life.

Our Expert Review: 1998 Infiniti I 30