2000 Infiniti I 30

Fatal Crash and Lived You want a safe car take it!

by from Chicago, IL on December 4, 2007

When i was 16 I fell asleep on a trip home from Iowa. I was the only person in the car. I fell asleep with the cruise control on at about 75. I woke up when the car fell off the highway into the valley between the Interstate sides. I then woke up and I thought I was going to the right, so i jerked the wheel to the left and it being slippery my car was going to the left. I then hit the brakes and slid for many feet crashed into a guardrail and went across the highway and hit the otherside. This car is the reason I'm alive. The car was my mothers. I think that if you can afford to put your sixteen year old out in an Infiniti that is your best bet. Looking at the car after the crash, inside practically untouched except for the air bags going off, exterior, torn apart. No headlights and wheels bent in. Not to Mention the "V" the front of the car made.

Very confortable car

by from New York, NY on November 29, 2010

Purchased the I30 used and was a bit skeptical about the high mileage. But I needed to get rid of the gas thirsty Pathfinder. What a difference in fuel consumption and savings. Handles very well and gives a smooth ride. Very comfortable car to drive for someone who is looking for mid-size but roomy and comfortable sedan. Have received lots of positive comments on the way the interior looks and feels (all black leather). Did a complete detail when I purchased the car and it looks like it was just out of the factory. I now understand why these cars hold their market value so well.

Definitely a great car!

by from south jersey, nj on January 16, 2010

I have owned my 2000 i30 for over 6 yrs-bought it used with over 80k miles-it has 251,000 miles now! I did have to spend money for maintenance&repairs, but that would be expected for a high mileage car, however-not many cars last long enough to give u over 250k miles. I would buy another, and i just might as i am looking for another car now. I highly recommend the infinity brand, as they no longer make the i30 model, and i also recommend the pre owned infinity's as well.

One of the best cars I've owned.

by from Chattanooga, TN on July 24, 2010

This is one of the best cars I've ever owned and I've owned over 100 cars. I bought mine used eight months ago with 109,000 miles on it. I now have over 130,000 miles on it. The only two complaints that I have is the radiator is made of plastic and I had to replace it and the car doesn't have a compass. For Pete's sake my 1996 Jeep Cherokee Classic has an electronic compass. A big plus is that the V6 engine has timing chains instead of belts. All in all I love the car.

awsome car

by from on June 4, 2009

i own a 2000 i30t and it is the best car i have ever driven you can feel the power and its very comfy

Great Car

by from Orlando, FL on February 20, 2007

This car performs well overall. Nice pickup. Plus it come standard with almost every option. The leather enterior is also nice since it is easy to clean.

Best for the money.

by from Scottsdale, AZ on August 14, 2006

I owe Nissans and Infiniti cars only. Reason is very simple, you got what you paid for. Quality is excellent, well deserved to be callled best brand on the road.

Good family car

by from Southeast Minnesota on December 19, 2009

Our I30 has been a great addition to the family. It is comfortable for our family of 5 -- with 3 teenagers. But it is a little small for long trips. It gets adequate gas mileage -- about 25 mpg highway. We got it used in 2005 and it's been very reliable. Pros - Comfortable, handles very well, plenty of trunk room, powerful engine, great acceleration, good visibility, smooth transmission. Cons - Can't see the displays well during the day, Bose stereo FM reception is sketchy, lots of sensors to fail, anti-lock brakes don't stop as fast as you would expect on ice, auto positioning seats jam easily.

2nd most reliable: First? Nissan Maxima.

by from Las Cruces, NM on January 13, 2010

The Infiniti I30 is a fancy Maxima; more expensive without better operation. BOTH are fine quality cars.

pimpin

by from pueblo colorado on August 25, 2010

the ladies love dis whip. i dont wanna drive my pinto anymore. yo dog u should drive a whip like dis homey

Uses car for Off-roading