Model Details

2001 Infiniti I30 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 11 reviews

Love this car.

by from Fort Worth, TX on March 2, 2010

I bought this car used at 159k in 2008. I replaced the tires and the car got better gas mileage, quieter ride and better handling. I've replaced the alternator, battery and O2 sensor and of course regular maintenance. It's now at 217k and still running strong. I love all the options, it does have a huge trunk, although the trunk release is in a weird place. I have more on one occasion opened it unintentionally which is frustrating. The interior's quality is fabulous. No rattles, leather in great shape. Did I mention I am 6'8" tall and the driver seat adjusts to me comfortable. I will pass this car on to my kids and buy an upgraded model for sure.

Great Car

by from San Antonio, TX on March 22, 2009

I have owned this car for 2 years, purchased from the Infiniti dealer with 70K, now has 110K. My only repairs have been a starter and battery. I'm in real estate and needed something nice, dependable, roomy, with decent mileage. This car has fit the bill. I get 22 -27 mpg, its quick and fun to drive, has a lot of interior room, roomy back seat, and a big trunk. I wish the leather was softer and that it didn't use premium fuel, other than that its a outstanding vehicle.

Good Value for the Money

by from San Diego, CA on December 2, 2006

I've owned the car for 5 years and bought it new. It's been very reliable. I didn't have to replace the battery until 60,000 miles and I'm just replacing all the tires at 70,000 miles. My only complaint is that the leather seats are starting to crack, and I've maintained them quite well over the years. I get my car detailed several times a year and moisturize and clean the seats often. I also consistently use a sunshade. But then again, I live in Southern California. I'd still buy the car again. I'd just moisturize the seats more often.

infiniti i30

by from greensboro, nc on July 29, 2006

I have 160,000 miles on my i30. It still runs great. Dealer maintainance is high $. Only had to replace motor mounts battery and alternator so far.

just got the car 3 months ago

by from baltimore on May 22, 2009

bought used with 100,000 the first owner had the catalytic converter worked on at 70,000 out of warranty and now the service engine light is on again, anyone having this issue. love the car though, my second used infiniti the last one went 200,000 miles and only a wreck made me get rid of it

Very reliable car

by from Waukegan on March 13, 2012

Worth every penny,my family's very proud of our pre-owed family vehicle.I'm impressed by it's good looks and sportscarlike handling

I30

by from Phoenix, AZ on August 15, 2007

The I30 has many great luxury car features at a great price. The VQ30 engine is marvelous as usual, and the ride is very comfortable. I highly recommend this car.

I love this car-most reliable I've owned

by from Los Gatos, CA on February 22, 2007

This is a fantastic car. It has literally been trouble free for almost 6 years. Replaced the battery after 4 years and tires at 30K miles. Color is great in that it always looks clean. Only complaint is turning circle, but that's minor compared to all the other features. Best car I've ever owned

Infiniti I30 - Great Value/Styling

by from Vienna, VA on July 26, 2006

Incredible car in every way! I've owned the car for 5 years and little other than normal maintenance has been required. The styling is nice and timeless.

'01 I30

by from SacTown, CA on May 25, 2006

One of the most reliable vehicles I've had, having over 110K miles. Comfortable, fast and handles like M3 with sport performance tires. Similar to Acura TL in many aspects, and styling is not as inspiring as the new Infiniti G35 coupe, which I will get next.