2004 I35

2004 INFINITI I35

2004 INFINITI I35

3.9

Have You Driven the 2004 INFINITI I35?

Overall Review Of Car

by Drofnats from Melrose on Mon Jan 19 2015

Bought this 2004 Infiniti I35 from a private party on Cars.com and it proved to be an excellent choice. Comfort, style, reliability, gas mileage and condition of car is excellent. Loaded with options which only add to the value of the car and all options working including navigation system, heated seats, steering wheel and others.

Great car amazing engine lots of power

by Infinity from Bost on Tue Apr 08 2014

This car has a great interior powerful engine it gets about 24 MPG which is very good given the model year. I now have 186K and still love the ride. I had to get front engine mount replaced $850 and had a recall with engine cooling (covered by dealer). Engine cooling gasket needed to be replaced which was causing an oil leak at 160K. Also replaced engine head gasket. Replaced three bearings on rear of car and two alternators (one rebuilt). Muffler is still original only clamps had to be replaced. Net net a great car heading to 200k in miles. More room the G35

I love this car!!

by Coolgraci from Tyler, tx 75703 on Fri Jun 08 2018

I saw this car on the website and I was not disappointed when I saw it in person!I absolutely love it. My son in-law test drove it for me and recommended that I buy it so I did!!

Fine car!

by Infinite power on Fri Nov 24 2017

This car looks and performs great. I have had my I35 for about 2 years, it has 275050kms I have put about 5000$ into it including puchase price at 1200$ Parts could be cheaper but if you respect the car it will be gentle on the bills. Power is acceptional and slightly deceiving from the look of the car. I hope i can get the car up too about 500,000 with the proper maintenance, maybe higher? Interior is very nice and comfortable. Overall a decent car for its worth and age. Curious to see if its worth trying to make faster but im worried ill ruin the car.

This is THE best car I've ever owned.

by Jaime R.R. from League City, TX on Thu Mar 08 2018

I had been searching for a car for a couple months, with no luck, and no real desperate need. Then the vehicle i was driving had finally had enough and does on me, in traffic. Luckily, a police officer was nearby and pushed me into a parking lot to await a tow truck. Then the real search began. I was looking through private owners, mainly, hoping to luck out and pay for something out-right. No such luck. My ex husband and I took the day off of work, and I was expecting to go to Houston. As we were going down the road not far from where we live he stopped abruptly and pulled into a small car lot that i wasn't expecting to find anything in. My eye was immediately drawn to this little car. The owner of the lot approached us and i explained what i had for a down payment, what I was looking for, and what i could afford for payments. The car I spotted was exactly within those expectations. Now I own this Infinity I35 and it is even better than I expected to buy. One previous owner, and 115k miles. It still looked and ran like a new car. This car is so easy to drive. It really gets up and goes. Takes turns with ease. The leather is soft. So many features I never expected to afford. Defiantly worth the money I'm paying for it. Ive paid more for a whole lot less. I just dont see many on the road! And ive been looking. It is a little bit plain on the outside, however still pretty. I love this car.

Royal Infiniti

by Bizzil from Frederick, CO on Thu Jun 21 2018

I owned a 2003 Maxima which was all I could ask for in a car...well, almost. I must be getting older and the sport suspension on the SE Maxima was getting a little too stiff. I bought this car to replace it. Everything in this car has served me very well and the only reason that I am selling mine now is to retain some of the value as I upgrade to my newer Infiniti. It's hard to find anything to complain about here. Powerful, pampers you in luxury, and reliable.

Most reliable car I've owened.

by Luxury from GA on Tue Jun 19 2007

This car is one the best I 've every owened. I always owened Cadilac Catera & Sedan Deville this Infinti I35 takes the validations...

Great Car

by DeeZaN from Bayside, NY on Fri Jun 13 2008

You get your moneies worth on this car. It gives great performance. When you put your right foot down on the gas pedal it runs great. This car has great speed makes you want to race people with it. It also has BOSE RADIO, heated steering wheel and mirrors great standard options. Only side affects are bumpy rides cause tight shocks for great turns and 20 MPGs when gas prices are going up everywhere. besides that everything else is great. Best car i've ever owned

great car great performance

by esclavito from rvc, ny on Sat Jan 23 2010

i've got a sport suspension and 18 inch chrome rims, five years later and 106k miles still running strong and double takes on peoples head...love this car

Nice ride for the money

by Infiniti Fan in GA from Atlanta, GA on Wed Jun 10 2009

Great car for the money. A little "plain Jane" with a few Infiniti mainstays. Overall I am very happy with the car and would by another. Bigger inside than its cousin the G35 and front wheel drive.

1 2