1994 Infiniti J 30

great car

by from on December 1, 2013

I love this car it was very powerful and the model I had was a standard, it had cloth seats that were comfortable with the heated seat feature. This car i no longer due to a recent car accident, but i did total out but i was able to walk away so safety I would say is a definite 5 star.

great car

by from austin, tx on July 14, 2011

This is a well designed and reliable automobile. It is solid and luxurious. The engine is quiet and powerful. The console is convenient and controls accessible. Good visibility. Comfortable seats. Beautiful body. I am glad to have a forum to express how pleased I am with this car.

Very reliable with lots of performance

by from Los angeles, CA on October 25, 2007

Excellent vehicle. I've had it for ten years and it still drives like new. Agree with previous comments about arm rest leather. Otherwise performance is amazing and so is the reliability

reliable car

by from ms. on December 13, 2006

a very reliable car i know when i get into it im not going to have trouble my car has 185;000 miles on it and it has gone through two teen agers driving as well as myself and it hugs the road and drives like a dream to this day! the only thing i didnt like is the leather on the door wears out to easy where you lay your arm if you have the window down this messed up very early in the car.they need to work on this.