Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 7 reviews

Lookin for places to go

by from Middletown, DE on April 7, 2011

I love my m35x. I bought it used w/ low miles. Previously, I've owned two nissan maxima's. This just seemed like the next step. I love the ride and sporty feel. The options are great w/ high end finishes!

Great Car

by from Stony Brook, NY on December 27, 2012

I've only had it for a month, but I love it. I've had BMW 7 series, Mercedes CLK, and Jaguar S-- The 7 Series was the best, but at half the price this car is awesome! Comfortable, great AWD, and a lot of features that you pay a lot extra for with the others. Much better car for the money than most other luxury cars. Only down side to me is the not so great gas mileage, but its fun to drive so its worth it.

Great Car and Dealer

by from Abingdon, Va on March 24, 2013

Infiniti M35X at Modern of Winston-Salem was in excellent condition. Great process reaching agreement on price and delivery. Car looks brand new and has obviously been well maintained.

2010 M35 Sport

by from Seattle, WA. on December 2, 2015

I'm about to reach my 24th month and 70k mile mark with this car and I'm the second owner. This car has served as my office as I travel constantly for work averaging 20k miles per year. Although I've meticulously cared for the car, I've put it through the ringer on dirt roads, whiteout blizzards, steep Seattle streets, and drifted it around Portland during rainy days. This car can take a beating and I can't remember the last luxury car I've owned that was this resilient (740i, 5series, 97-99-08 M3, Lexus IS, Mercedes E 350). Comparatively speaking, the regularly scheduled maintenance was reasonably priced (all done at the dealership which tends to be the most expensive option). PROS: - strong high-end torque - rear wheel drive just as effective as X with all season tires - low maintenance costs (comparatively to other cars in its class) - Heated & COOLED seats - Incredibly comfrotable interior for long drives - Trunk space large enough to fit two golf bags CONS: - Not fuel efficient by any means - Interior is easily scratched - Tram-lining occurs as tires wear - Heavy car (body roll, frequent break replacement, lurches up steep hills) Would definitely reccommend for any road-warriors or anyone who insists on reliable luxury.

Excellent Drive

by from Illinois on January 20, 2013

Bought car used 22K. Very tight car, happy with the quality, ride, noise etc. I feel the car's style is good, the ride comfortable. I would have bought a 45 for the go if I could have found one with the same miles, but the 35 is adequate. Altogether give it a 10, especially price to value vs Lexus or Germans. Buy one.

m35x

by from ok on December 20, 2010

12 months - no issues. xdrive nearly as good as quattro. recommend. no iphone coninnection, ipod only

Used M35X

by from on June 7, 2010

I have had this car for about 1 month. So far very happy with comfort and features. Tons of leg room and I love the cooled seats and radar cruise control.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Infiniti M 35