2010 INFINITI M35 consumer reviews

$45,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 M35 INFINITI
Explore the 2010 INFINITI M35
2.3

besides my Tarus, this was the worse car i owned

frankly, an example of an expensive wanna-a-be luxury car that is poorly made and requires frequent expensive mantainence. based on infiniti’s marketing, when i bought it i was expecting a lexus-like car. i soon realized hat i bought a nia expensive yugo!

3.8

Great vehicle

This car is fast with great handling and lots of options the definition of a sport luxury vehicle. I recommend a m35 06 or newer.

most reliable car I ever owned

Its by far the best and most technically advanced car Ive ever owned . Drives great .Best word to describe it , Awsome! its fast and very comfortable sound sysyem is great and they come loaded..

Depedable Vehicle/Stylish

This car is very reliable and met the need of my family of three. It is very fast and the interior of the vehicle is very modern and sleek. Definitely would purchase this vehicle again or very modern close second. Amazing vehicle.

Love it!

This was my dream car at the time of purchase. Dynamic handling with terrific performance, stylish details and luxury.

Best car I ever had!!

Great!! Perfect!! I'd recommend it!! Very reliable one! Never had any issues! Still looks and runs like new!!!

Best car I ever had!!

Sharp, powerful, neat, comfortable, very reliable, agressive! Try it and you'll fall in love in it!!

Gotta Love It

I've been a Honda Acccord man most of my adult years. Flooded my 2016 accord sport in August. Reluctant to purchase a new vehicle and start all over. I decided to purchase the 2010 Infinity because of its sporty exterior and luxurious interior. I couldn't have made a better choice. The inside feels like your in the cockpit of a G5 jet and the performance is nothing short of spectacular. I'll need new rear tires in 2 months.

Sharp vehicle, fun to drive, lots of power.

great looking car. has some blind spots or difficult to see when you turn lanes. Really fun car. Love the power and cooled seats.

Last a lifetime, if well kept & maintenance.

Run like a champ, have all the 2 door coupe mode & options. If you need that extra space and have the same sport & luxury suspension that the coupe have.