2011 Infiniti M 37

The most reliable car I own

by from Houston TX on September 18, 2017

My new Infiniti have plenty of room is very beautiful inside and out I have plenty of space the radio the navigation A great application below wonderful
Not Rated Reliability

The most reliable car that I own

by from Houston,TX on September 18, 2017

My Infiniti M 37 was Test Drove Rd., Smoove the tires are excellent , A great car to have sunroof down windows The navigation system works well the radio everything was so silent excellent car to driv...
My Infiniti M 37 was Test Drove Rd., Smoove the tires are excellent , A great car to have sunroof down windows The navigation system works well the radio everything was so silent excellent car to drive

Reliable car I've owned

by from Houston,TX on September 18, 2017

This car is the most beautiful and reliable car ever . I enjoy driving is my very pretty Infinite M37

I am the new owner of a Finity M 37 it is smooth

by from Houston TX on September 18, 2017

I test drove a Infiniti M 37 you drove so slow quietly the tires are good on the vehicle I love the rooms ready over I have even have a sunroof I really enjoy test driving that AT&T I am 37
Not Rated Reliability

Infiniti has done a fine job in the design.

by from Valley Stream on September 18, 2017

This vehicle has a the indemnities one is looking for in such a outstanding vehicle. On a scale of one to ten it gets a TEN.
Not Rated Reliability

The most valuable car that I've ever owned

by on July 8, 2017

Best price for the quality and the technology that they included in it, I like better than BMW and Mercedes to be honest .

I own a very nice car

by from Houston,TX on June 5, 2017

This vehicle meets all my requirements plenty a room stretch out space inside the vehicle ombres comfortable seats are very comfortable

The most reliable car I own

by from Houston,Tx on June 5, 2017

Please call me at all my needs the tires are good navigation system are wonderful plenty a room in the vehicle just enjoy on the car

2011 Infiniti M37x BEAST

by from greenfield, WI on September 13, 2016

I've have my M37x since April of 2016. It was love at first site. I put this vehicle over the A7 due to myself know how reliable the infinit's are. head turner and it looks so sophisticated. Interior is great and performance is great. I would imagine the M37S would be a bit faster. for a V6 it still gets the job done. Everything you want in a vehicle. I think I'm going to stick with infiniti for a while.

Replacement following total loss

by from Dallas, TX on April 25, 2016

I originally purchased a 2011 M37 with 56k miles in 2014. I had accident February 2016 and the car had been declared a total loss. I loved my car an knew I wanted another. Took me a few weeks and I was able to locate a 2011 M37 with 50k miles. I am happy with my car. I love the design. Its a very attractive vehicle and everyone will notice. I especially love the interior. I like the wood-grain trim and technology. My friends refer to it as the spaceship. I am a loyal Infiniti customer. I've had my Q45 for 9 years and it has 192,000+ miles and still runs great. I use my M37 for leisure. I average 21 miles/ppg as in the previous car. Handling is great.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Infiniti M 37