2011 M37

2011 INFINITI M37

2011 INFINITI M37

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2011 INFINITI M37?

A Complete Vehicle

by Ras from St. Charles, IL on Fri Oct 01 2010

Recently, I've owned a 2004 Corvette, a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (420 HP) a Diamante and overall this is the best vehicle I've ever owned. It is the perfect combination of sport and luxury. Ultra smooth ride and sporty handling, yet has a lot of balls, and great braking ability. I've recieved many compliments from strangers in one week about how nice the exterior looks. If only they saw the cockpit like interior. The Bose 10 speaker sound system rocks and it has a 9 GB memory to save your favorite CD's to (about 4,000 songs). Very spacious in the rear seat, even with fronts all the way back. The tires are about the same size as my Vette's were too. 254/50/18 V rated, for speeds up to 132 MPH. It also has a driver adjustable tranny with 4 options for snow, economy, standard or sport. Essentially this determines when the car shifts to the next gear based on RPM, plus an auto shift. If you compare this to the 500 series BMW, E series Mercedes, Lexus GS or the Audi A6 in terms of pricing and features, this wins hands down. I test drove all of them. Plus with current 1.9% financing how can you lose? I was able to talk the dealer down $3k off sticker too. It's too early to talk about reliability, but if it's good, this car should hold it's value pretty well. Plus, it comes with a 4 year 60k bumper to bumper warranty. I beg you to at least try it and compare it to others in it's class before reaching a decision. I think you'll thank me.

More than satisfies my needs

by Sandra from Texas on Mon Jul 05 2010

I needed a car that made me feel safe, and a car that handled responsively. The M37 does those things and much more. I would surely purchase it again. The service I receive from my local dealer is still a question mark that could impact my next auto purchase.

Love the New M

by Infiniti Lover from Los Angeles, CA on Mon Nov 15 2010

I got a new 2011 M37 in August. This is the third M I've owned. This is truly a great car. I love the look, both inside and out. The car handles great and has plenty of power. I'm also a bit of a technophile and I love the technology on this car. After three Ms I will never again have a car without a back up camera. And in terms of bang for the buck you can't go wrong. As far as I'm concerned, this car is every bit as good as a 5 Series, for about $10k less.

BMW 5 Series Beater

by MM from NJ on Fri Apr 15 2011

Went to BMW to buy another 5 Series, but a friend of mine suggested i just test out the Infiniti. WOW, this cars blows away the BMW. This car has it all a great combination of German feel, with Japanese tech and reliability. I am hooked, no more German Buick for me.

Love it!

by Big Al from Ausin, TX on Wed Feb 16 2011

an amazing car. I looked at all the luxury brands and the M37 was just a perfect fit and had the most features for the money.

What's Not to Like?

by Infiniti Lover from Pittsburgh, PA on Sun Feb 17 2013

The M37X is refined and stylish with the best interior design in the industry. Performance is smooth and flawless. The AWD is stable and confidence inspiring on traction challenged roadways. Comfort is rated 4 stars because seat heaters are too slow to reach comfortable temp.

Best M Yet

by Car Guy from Burr Rige, IL on Tue Nov 08 2011

The Infiniti M37X is the best M to date. With the Aero Package it is one of the most visually appealing cars on the road. With the Deluxe Touring Package and Tech Package it is the most luxurios and safest vehicle that I have owned in 50 years. It is an outstanding value for the money and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a performance sedan.

Best Bang for the Buck!!

by The Mortgage Pro from Manalapan, NJ on Thu Feb 03 2011

I recewntly took ownership of my 2nd Infiniti, my prior car was the M35X. This has all the conveniences and Comfort that you can ask for in a Luxury Type Sport Sedan.. I loved my prior car and I am sure this one will be better.. Kudos to Infiniti..

Favorite car ever!

by Jeo from Peyton on Fri Feb 09 2018

I've owned over 50 cars in my life and this is my favorite so far. It has 100,000 miles, but still drives new. Hard to believe, but the steering is tight, suspension is perfect, no noises or rattles and the engine has full power. This car has made me a lifetime INFINITI owner and I pick up my new one next week!

Replacement following total loss

by originaldiva9 from Dallas, TX on Mon Apr 25 2016

I originally purchased a 2011 M37 with 56k miles in 2014. I had accident February 2016 and the car had been declared a total loss. I loved my car an knew I wanted another. Took me a few weeks and I was able to locate a 2011 M37 with 50k miles. I am happy with my car. I love the design. Its a very attractive vehicle and everyone will notice. I especially love the interior. I like the wood-grain trim and technology. My friends refer to it as the spaceship. I am a loyal Infiniti customer. I've had my Q45 for 9 years and it has 192,000+ miles and still runs great. I use my M37 for leisure. I average 21 miles/ppg as in the previous car. Handling is great.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2011 INFINITI M37

The 2011 Infiniti M37 and M56 replace the 2010 M35 and M45. The difference in name reflects switches to a 3.7-liter V-6 and a 5.6-liter V-8, both of which provide more power, as you'd expect. Many other upgrades come with this complete redesign. (See the two model years compared.)

Though beautifully styled inside and outside, the redesigned 2011 Infiniti M sport sedan is frustrated by some quirks and glitches, and it's not as affordable as it used to be.

The M comes in three versions: the M37, M56 and an all-new hybrid version, the M35h. The gas-only versions are rear-wheel drive but offer optional all-wheel drive (designated by the "x" suffix). Unlike some competitors, including the BMW 5 Series and... Read More