Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 M37

2013 INFINITI M37

2013 INFINITI M37

4.5

Have You Driven the 2013 INFINITI M37?

Nice for the price

by UNLVino from Las Vegas, NV on Sun Oct 28 2012

Came out of a 2009 G37, wasn't going to look at another Infiniti as I did not enjoy my G. I narrowed my choices to the Cadillac XTS, Jag XF and was waiting to see the redesigned MKZ. Brought my G in because yet another light decided to enhance my dashboard. While there I test drove the new M37 with premium package. It is far more luxurious than the G and compared well with the Jag and Cadillac, but financing incentives were much better! I now have much more room (my daughter was excited in the back seat when she asked "daddy is this really only as far as your seat comes back now?"). Car has all the bells and whistles, a nice stance, plenty of power for my needs and ample room. Happy I stuck with Infiniti!

super car

by Ooty from honolulu on Sat Sep 28 2013

I bought the InfinitiM37 primarily because of what I had read in a consumer report article. It has been a number one pick for three straight years. However, I wasn't a fan until I drove the car. The car impressed me by its performance and the interior's stunning craftsmanship. I had checked out both the Mercedes E350 coupe and the Lexus GS sport. Both were unimpressive. I do have the sports package and find the handling improved with the 4 wheel active steering (something that the Mercedes coupe didn't have) and have found no problem with vibrations at high speeds. I have also asked my inffinit service rep if tire rotations had any influence on my tire gauge sensors .... he said no. I am very pleased with my M37 and I am curious to see its next incarnation in 2015

Outstanding Vehicle

by Mark from Idaho on Thu Apr 25 2013

This car is amazing, eye catching, JUST absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend this car to anyone. The first time I got this Car which had 8,000 miles on it I was very impressed how it drove, almost felt like floating.

M37Sport

by Commuter from Augusta. Ga on Tue Mar 15 2016

Great looking, lots of power and comfortable. A little bit load from the tire road noise. Nice sound system and accessories.

My third M37 I love it

by Mrnoble4 from NC on Sat Aug 26 2017

I was twice and totaled my 2 previous M37s and got it again. I love it . This is the 3rd color as well.

Very luxurious for the monry

by boogie from rochester ny on Tue Nov 07 2017

i absolutely love this machine. great value for such a sporty vehicle, Bluetooth audio makes for great road trips, lane assist keep you a straight path to your destination.

M37 S=Sport

by Beware of the 20" rims from Centreville, VA. on Tue Jul 30 2013

The M sport has the paddle shifters, 20" bridgestone summer tires. My personal experience with rim/tire combo is after about 5k miles vehicle would vibrate harsely around 65mph and higher speeds. Yes took vehicle to dealership after reading a on-line technical service bulletin. Also the passenger front seat shakes as if the seat is loose when not occupied. Dealership road force balance did not solve the problem. My recommendation is to change the tires to a all season quiet performance tire or avoid the sport package that includes the 20" bridgestone tires. Do not test drive the vehicle with someone in front passenger seat have sit in rear seat including the sales person and make sure the vehicle is driven at least 65mph or more and then look at the front passenger seat for rapid vibration; if so have dealer change to different new set of tires or test drive the non-sport with the 18" rims/tires that are standard if buying.

Great style mixed with great power and tech

by Mike Brock from Far Rockaway on Wed Dec 20 2017

Fun vehicle to drive, but at the same time very comfortable. Everyone loves the Infiniti look. It was a good purchase

Nice Used Car

by Pjizzle from Richmond, VA on Mon Mar 26 2018

So far so good. Nice attractive car. Interior is nicely equipped. The V6 is much better on gas than my former V8 engine I formerly owned.

Great Car

by Thomas M. from Modesto, CA on Sat Apr 29 2017

I love my Infiniti M37S. It is comfortable, fast, reliable, and includes all of the added features one could want in a luxury car. I would definitely recommend the Sport package with the 20 inch wheels. It makes the car look much nicer!

Our Take on the 2013 INFINITI M37

Thinking can ruin a good ride, which is what happened to me during my week with the 2013 Infiniti M37xS sedan.

I was distracted by the car’s homage to prestige — the extravagant muscularity of its exterior body; the richness of its interior, bedecked with supple leather, Japanese ash wood and brushed-aluminum trim; the weight (a hefty 4,059 pounds minus passengers and cargo) and stiffness of it all.

I get it, I thought. This is a Japanese luxury sedan that wants to be German — better than German, if possible. The German luxury sports cars have all of the prestige. Infiniti, the luxury group of Japan’s Nissan Motor Co., wants its share.

Infiniti succeeds in that pursuit with... Read More