2006 Infiniti M 45

Best car to own if you can afford the premium gas!

by from Salisbury, MD on August 8, 2017

This car has met and exceeded every need or want I could have dreamed of except I get 16.0 mpg and i do a lot of city driving soooooo, lots of premium gas

Most reliable car

by from Brooklyn on July 6, 2017

This car was stylish and it met all my needs. I used it almost every day and I loved it, and its very good on gas

Best combination of performance and luxury I have

by from Atlanta, Georgia on June 30, 2017

This car met all my needs and surpass my expectation. Wonderful car to drive given you performance and Luxery.

Uses car for Havingfun

The best performance and luxury car i have own or

by from Atlanta, Georgia on June 30, 2017

It is a great combination of performance and luxury , by exhibiting the handling of a sport car while maintaining a high luxury feel.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best Car I've owned!!

by from Orlando fl on June 1, 2017

It has every feature of a 2017 vehicle, perhaps more. The vechile is realiable, safe and fun to drive.

Best Sports Sedan for the Dollar

by from Chesapeake Va on May 2, 2017

I have owned many BMW and Lexus sedans. This is the best sports sedan I have ever owned. Silky smooth and powerful. Great features. You can take an 8 hour trip and not feel like you've been in a car all day. Very reliable as well.

love it!!

by from Franklin, TN on February 20, 2014

I just purchased a 2006 M45 sport with 66k miles on it for $17,500. Owner barely drove it, it looks like new and smells like it and I am now paying $303 a month for a car that was over $50k. I was scared at first because I was trading in a 2003 Tahoe with 195,000 miles and this car was only three years younger, but when I drove it home on a windy day and on the freeway it never even pulled right or left and hugged the road I was sold!! It's loaded and gorgeous and I will NEVER buy new or barely used again. Why would you when you can own something like this!!! I'm excited. I was looking at some of the same cars as others like the cayenne, fx35, etc and I told the dealer if I looked at a sedan it would only be the M series and there were two on the lot, one 2006 M35 sold with 109k miles and then M45...meant to be I guess!!! I will review again in a year if all is still well but majorly impressed and impressed at all the review not just on here but everywhere. Feel like I made a smart buy!!

Gotta have one!

by from Minneapolis, MN on January 10, 2014

Amazing vehicle with a ton of features (technology and safety) as well as killer performance. Definitely a driver's car that keeps me smiling again and again. Freeway mpg is about 25 and mixed Hwy/City is 18-19mpg. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone without hesitation. This is my second Infiniti and am very impressed with the brand since my first experience (FX35).

2006 M45 with over 100,000 miles recently purchase

by from Los Angeles, CA on February 1, 2013

I bought my M45 and chose it over the popular M35. The firmness of the V8 is very stout - it hugs the road and seems to do that more the faster or more cornering you do. The car was well maintained and because it was a non smoker as the previous owners, the car has a refreshing smell even after 100-k miles. This car has Navi, Tech Package, Bluethooth and some other basic luxury amenities. Lane Departure warning and Intelligent Cruise control blew my mind. The way the car has held up when driving over bumps and cornering has amazed me and my wife. People comment that the car looks like it's only a couple of years old. (2-3). This is my 3rd Infiniti I owned and although I'm a huge Honda fan (owened 5), For Luxury, I wouldn't choose another make. The car has depreciated and put me in a great position to own a close to $60,000 vehicle for a fraction of the price. Plus I got a tech packaged warranty that covers most of the car for 36-months/36,000. Anybody looking for a real cream of the crop, pre-ownend value in the Luxury Segment shouldn't go elsewhere...Infiniti is the way to go. Good Luck!!!! Infiniti lover for Infinity!

Luxury and Performance

by from California on January 27, 2013

I've had my 06 M45 for close to two years now and have had no issues whatsoever. I got it used and it now has 73,000 miles. I've only replaced the serpentine belt as a preventative. It is outstanding as far as reliability goes. I'm pleased with this car overall. It is very comfortable and handles great! The only two issues I have is that the transmission is a bit too sporty for my taste. I like a smoother shift and it tends to be a bit jerky. But perhaps the biggest disappointment is the terrible gas mileage. I drive mostly city and it averages 13 miles per gallon. It is the main issue I would consider unloading. If you don't mind about gas mileage, though, I would highly recommend. The fit, finish and luxury is outstanding.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Infiniti M 45