Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2006 M45

2006 INFINITI M45

2006 INFINITI M45

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2006 INFINITI M45?

The Best Sports Sedan I've Ever Driven

by BBgun from Westerville, OH on Mon May 14 2007

This car is way more than a luxurious sedan to take to Sunday brunch or to drive to the office. Its a sports car. The five-spoke 19-inch wheels give the car its beast-like appeal. The racing tires tear up the road with a rage unlike any sedan on the road. This car can take on many sports cars and dominate with a smile on its face. And while in the process the ride comfort makes you feel like your cruising calmly down a country road, even while going 80 mph. This car will satisfy all the needs of any car buyer and will accommodate even the most critical car buyer. This car easily compares to the BMW 7-series and feels sportier than the 745Li and 750Li, both of which I have previously owned. I'd take the M45 over them all. It is an amazing, spectacular vehicle.

Amazing Luxury Sports Car

by Happy new car owner from Leesburg, Virginia on Sat Oct 20 2007

I recently traded in my 2005 BMW 530I and had ordered a BMW 335i. I decided to test drive several vehicles to make sure that the 335i which would have been my 4th BMW was the care I wanted. I test drove an Audi, A4 Sport, Mercedes, C350 Sport, and when I drove the Infiniti M45, I bought the vehicle that day and canceled my order for the BMW 335i with out hesitation. I could not believe the power and performance that the M45 Sport demonstrated and realy injoyed the fine handling. I was blown away at the interior and how luxurious it was. It was a no brainer to go with the Infiniti M45 than another BMW. I love my 2007 Infiniti M45. There are not many on the road and people notice your car and you drive buy. The dealership put 20in chrome rims on the vehicle which goes great with the Black on Black with the Rose wood interior. Get the Navigation and Bose stereo. Happy in Leesburg, Virginia!

See a grown man cry with happiness & ture love....

by Angelo from Toronto from Toronto on Sun Jul 12 2009

I was looking for a replacements used car in July 2009. I test drive over 20 cars in this class and year (2005-2006) including some cross over SUV. (A6, Porsche Cayenne, Caddy STS & CTS, FX45, Lincoln Mkz, M300c, Avalon). My price Ranged from $20-25K and high KM 80-120KM. I found my dream car. The Infiniti M45 Sport for $26k Canadian and only 66k-km. Every bell and Techno marvel. I am used to the larger North American Caddies STS. The M45 sport could do little wrong. If I must list some cons: I wish it had all-wheel-drive and reclining back seats but stretching it. If you are in the market for a replacements used car. This is the one with no compromise. I almost cried and would have paid more (Don't tell my dealer). I love her.

Fine Automobile!

by pacman from Tampa, FL on Tue Jun 21 2011

The features and comfort of this vehicle are second to none. Finest car I could ever hope to own. The technology and journey package make this car soar above the others. The Bose surround sound system blew me away - like I was sitting in a concert hall. Makes me want to keep driving!

Best used car I've owned

by motoson from seattle, wa. on Tue Mar 01 2011

2006 infiniti M45 with 23000 miles for 26,000 dollars. What a steal! For the first time ever i have no buyers remorse. Comfort and loads of power. I was thinking of buying a brand new accord (would have been my 3rd) but out the door loaded it was 32,000.00 A real no brainer. After 2 years I'm still smiling with no problems whatsoever.

love it!!

by lyrica1 from Franklin, TN on Thu Feb 20 2014

I just purchased a 2006 M45 sport with 66k miles on it for $17,500. Owner barely drove it, it looks like new and smells like it and I am now paying $303 a month for a car that was over $50k. I was scared at first because I was trading in a 2003 Tahoe with 195,000 miles and this car was only three years younger, but when I drove it home on a windy day and on the freeway it never even pulled right or left and hugged the road I was sold!! It's loaded and gorgeous and I will NEVER buy new or barely used again. Why would you when you can own something like this!!! I'm excited. I was looking at some of the same cars as others like the cayenne, fx35, etc and I told the dealer if I looked at a sedan it would only be the M series and there were two on the lot, one 2006 M35 sold with 109k miles and then M45...meant to be I guess!!! I will review again in a year if all is still well but majorly impressed and impressed at all the review not just on here but everywhere. Feel like I made a smart buy!!

mercedes benzs c280

by kenny from bklyn,ny on Sun Feb 10 2008

the 06 infiniti m45 is a TIGER on the road in every aspect of performance, luxury,handlinig,exceptionally pleasing.I just purchased one M.L.K birthday two days later I was on the Belt Ripping BMW750il & dodge chargers r/t to shreds this car is an investment I LOVE IT MY DREAMMMM CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

This car is as good as it gets

by zofran8mg from DFW, TX on Sun Nov 16 2008

Probably the best over all daily driver I have ever had. I have several German, Japanese and Scandinavian models -- but none I prefer to this

Gotta have one!

by M45Sport MN from Minneapolis, MN on Fri Jan 10 2014

Amazing vehicle with a ton of features (technology and safety) as well as killer performance. Definitely a driver's car that keeps me smiling again and again. Freeway mpg is about 25 and mixed Hwy/City is 18-19mpg. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone without hesitation. This is my second Infiniti and am very impressed with the brand since my first experience (FX35).

Lovin it

by M45 from DFW on Mon May 10 2010

Great car for the money. Bose radio is not great, but better than most. Extremely comfortable interior and huge trunk (two golf bags with room to spare)

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2006 INFINITI M45

The class of midsize luxury sedans is among the most competitive in the market. So much so that an automaker would have to be masochistic to add a new car to the fray — or have a really, really good one. At first blush, it looks like Infiniti's 2006 M35 and M45 are really, really good cars, packed with more truly usable technology than any one car in recent memory.

Technically, Infiniti first started selling an M45 sedan in the 2003 model year, but it was a stopgap measure to fill a hole between its wildly successful G35 compact sedan and its less successful Q45 full-size sedan. This M was based on a car sold in Japan called the Cedric/Gloria. (Maybe alphanumeric model names aren't... Read More