2007 Infiniti M45 Consumer Reviews

2007 Infiniti M 45
Average based on 11 reviews

Awesome car

by from Irvine, Ca on September 24, 2006

Just purchased 07 M45 and every review about the car i read before i purchased has been acurate. i purchased for my wife and i feel like going and buying another so i can drive it more.

Best Car Yet!

by from Honolulu, HI on May 18, 2007

This vehicle has unsurpassed luxury features and impressive power! The M45 Sport has stiffer sport suspension; however, the ride quality is still good. Interior is plush and luxurious, with many outstanding technological features not found in other cars in the same class. Styling is great. Just an overall excellent driving experience!!!

It's the whole package!

by from Arizona on May 24, 2007

This M45 has fine looks, excellent power, great performance, beautiful interior and sumptious comfort. Mine has been completely reliable with no mechancial failures. It is the whole package; the best value I have ever gotten in a car.

Most amazing car I have ever owned

by from Massachusetts on November 8, 2006

This is an amazing car. Compared to the 5 serious BMW, Lexus GS, and Mercedes E class there are non comparisons. This is top of the line and would knock the doors off of anything in its class.

Don't leave home without it.

by from Portland Maine on June 14, 2010

Thie M45 is an outstanding vehicle that yields graceful performance, technical innovation and pure luxury and comfort. I hope to keep mine forever. What I enjoy the most about the vehicle though is the performance and handling. Many an arrogant BMW or pretentious Mercedes driver has gone home with their egos crushed at the lights. The car is also practical, safe and excellent in bad weather. Don't leave home without it!

M45

by from California on May 9, 2011

Overall great car, needs a little more on the performace side. Roomy great for long distant drives. Comfort Can use a more, seats are stiff.

2007 Infiniti M45

by from Los Angeles, CA on October 3, 2014

This is the 3rd Infiniti on FM platform that I own, before M45 I had 2005 Infiniti G35 and 2007 Infiniti FX45. This car is a combination of the best characteristics of both this cars - handling and character of the G with the power and comfort of FX. First of all, this car is more of a sports car, than luxury sedan. It's suspension is stiff and riding on 19" 245/40 wheels in LA you will always notice imperfections on the road, but it makes up for it with sharp handling and unexpected for such a big car readiness to react to steering inputs. I took it to "The Snake" section of Mulholland Highway and I really enjoyed driving it there. Also, that engine. It makes all the right sounds and is really powerful. Acceleration is effortless and the torque is everywhere in the RPM range. Gas mileage is not very good, but it is expected from a big heavy car and 4.5L V8. However, the gas tank is big and at highway speeds the range is more than some economical cars. Interior is nice too, seats are comfortable but supportive, and are both cooled and heated. It has all the bells and whistles that you could have in 2007, but the technology has greatly progressed since when, so if your main criteria for the car is it's ability to stream music from your iPhone, buy something else. This is a drivers car, and if you like to drive, and not commute, you will enjoy every minute spent in it.

Exciting car for luxury/sport driver

by from Memphis, TN on March 22, 2013

This is my first Infiniti behind Acura and BMW. I was excited about this car for all the upgrades that come standard in the car, but I also wanted something I could feel when I was driving. Upkeep is cheaper than my other 2 luxury cars and the drive is 'meaner' than the other 2. If you like the box seats in the stadium, you should go with a Lexus. If you like the 2nd row, 50 yard line, this is the car for you!

Can't go wrong

by from Long island NY on January 4, 2012

I am reading the reviews and the car I am reviewing is my old car that I recently traded in. I have owned 2 M45 sport models and put over 50k miles on each and both were virtualy trouble free. The cars were powerful and comfortable for long trips. The only downside was the sport model was rear wheel drive and poor in the snow, however the handeling in the good weather was a tradeoff with the sport model. I recently purchased the M56 sport and as much as I loved the M45 the M56 is a beast.

Love my M45s

by from Texas on November 27, 2012

The Infiniti m45 is by far the best car I have ever owned!! It has a nice sporty look, the interior is very stylish, and the performance for a sport sedan is amazing. You can't go wrong with a Infinit...
The Infiniti m45 is by far the best car I have ever owned!! It has a nice sporty look, the interior is very stylish, and the performance for a sport sedan is amazing. You can't go wrong with a Infiniti!!