2011 Infiniti M 56

M56S owner

by from Maryland on August 18, 2010

Overall very happy with the car. Fun to drive, it really is like a 4 door sports car. I have driven it 2,500 miles at this point. The only problem to date is that the battery failed ( not died ). Dealer and the roadside assistance program was excellent however. I also have a QX56 2007 with 41000 miles which I bought from the same dealership. Very happy with that also.

Run ... don't walk, to buy this car

by from Baltimore, Md. on December 14, 2010

This car is an outstanding value. When I compared it to the BMW 550 x drive, the Mercedes 550 AWD, and the Aud A6 4.2 Quattro ... it won out hands down. The standard options and the updated interior make it a real winner. This car responds when you press the gas pedal and you can improve your gas mileage by selecting the "econo" mode when you don't need all 425 horses. This is a very high quality automobile and the price makes it hard to pass up.

The M56 is the best Infiniti to date !

by from La Quinta, CA on November 2, 2010

This is my fourth Infiniti, including a J and 2 Qs and this is by far the best of the lot by a long way. Unlike the Qs which had big engines but not much low end get up and go this car is very quick, has lots of torque and gets extraordinary road mileage. It has great ergonomics and it is much more comfortable for long trips than I would have expected. I recommend it for folks that want a big car on the inside with a roomy trunk but don't like driving a outwardly large gas hog.

Acceleration Machine

by from Dallas, Texas on November 7, 2011

Perfect blend of sports and luxury. Hit the accelerator at 70 and feel your neck jerk. Bells and whistles galore.

Can't wait to get mine!

by from Jersey City, NJ on January 6, 2011

For the past 15 years I have drove nothing but Infiniti. I currently have my '93 J30 (Classic) and my '03 M45 (Classic too) and I can't see driving anything else. Over the years both cars have been extremely reliable and always ahead of the curve in not only look but technology too. I can't wait to get my M56 in white. I always do white!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Infiniti M 56